Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Updated price list attached

Test E, Test C, Test P, Sustanon 400 out of stock
Aromasin, dmaa tabs, oxandrolone 20mg out of stock
No restock for next 2 months.

Last kits Test E and C available EU domestic.

Semaglutide 4mg, IGF LR3 1mg, HGH 15iu out of stock (restock soon)

Semaglutide 2mg, IGF LR3 0.1mg, IGF DES 1mg, IGF DES 0.1mg available

news in the store: GHK-CU 50mg (Cooper peptide)

Back to stock: HCG US Domestic

Low stock US domestic: Primo 200, NPP, Mast E

meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

It wasn't aimed specifically at you, but at anyone who dares to broach the subject in the future, so they know what to expect in response.
Fuck you and your attitude, take care your customers, you know the ones that spent money with you, and sang your praises until they got an issue. You loved theor feedback until they had am issue then you fuck them..

I had bad PIP that lasted 5-6 days or so. Crippling in fact.

Read a few pages back or check my post history.

Go 100mg if you arent sure or buy 200mg and have some sterile oil on hand to cut in worst case scenario.

Update on primo 200 pip which I complained about before, cut with sterile GSO to 100mg/ml = there is little/no pip post injection and 24hrs after.

Seems it was the high concentration, gear is absolutely fine otherwise.
Was a scary experience but nevertheless a good lesson about injection techniques and titrating up gear concentrations slowly, especially for newbies.

Going to experiment with 150mg/ml and 125mg/ml concentrations when I'm free to see how high I can tolerate. Also going to try cutting with MCT rather than GSO since it's so thick lol. (P.s my primo 200 was made with sesame)

First post. Yeah bite me.

All I see is whining little bitches hating on a source that brought 2006 SSB prices into the market and they can't charge through the nose anymore.

I say f em and they can all suck on deeznutz.

QSC haters gonna hate, stay the course, most people are grateful they don't get outright robbed anymore.

Cheers and long live the king!

Update on primo 200 pip which I complained about before, cut with sterile GSO to 100mg/ml = there is little/no pip post injection and 24hrs after.

Seems it was the high concentration, gear is absolutely fine otherwise.
Was a scary experience but nevertheless a good lesson about injection techniques and titrating up gear concentrations slowly, especially for newbies.

Going to experiment with 150mg/ml and 125mg/ml concentrations when I'm free to see how high I can tolerate. Also going to try cutting with MCT rather than GSO since it's so thick lol. (P.s my primo 200 was made with sesame)
The higher the concentration, more solvent used, personally I don't like that much

Question about shipping - currently DHL is handing off my package to USPS. But it’s been stuck on “arrived shipping partner” and that USPS doesn’t have my package. I looked on DHL tracking and it says “tendered” meaning they gave it to USPS. I’m confused as to where my package is. It’s been several days. I’m just curious if anyone else experienced this but still got their order. (Not complaining about source or shipping. I just want to know what to expect next) thanks!

Fuck you and your attitude, take care your customers, you know the ones that spent money with you, and sang your praises until they got an issue. You loved theor feedback until they had am issue then you fuck them..
This is the equivalent of an undergrad telling the lead engineer of BMW about thermodynamics. "Take care of your customer better", motherfucker do you think this is Amazon? Why are you going to throw a hissy fit at the customer support line until they give in? What did you think happened when I lost money when a source goes MIA? Juicepal? Tough shit, it's a loss, this is an unregulated marketplace. Dumbass, you can't enforce OSHA standards, have craigslist pricing, and Amazon customer support in a single vendor. Running back and forth between Meso and UGBB is not considered cardio fat shit, that's all you do.

This is the equivalent of an undergrad telling the lead engineer of BMW about thermodynamics. "Take care of your customer better", motherfucker do you think this is Amazon? Why are you going to throw a hissy fit at the customer support line until they give in? What did you think happened when I lost money when a source goes MIA? Juicepal? Tough shit, it's a loss, this is an unregulated marketplace. Dumbass, you can't enforce OSHA standards, have craigslist pricing, and Amazon customer support in a single vendor. Running back and forth between Meso and UGBB is not considered cardio fat shit, that's all you do.
Didnt read your post but please go back to sucking his dick it looks good on you

Question about shipping - currently DHL is handing off my package to USPS. But it’s been stuck on “arrived shipping partner” and that USPS doesn’t have my package. I looked on DHL tracking and it says “tendered” meaning they gave it to USPS. I’m confused as to where my package is. It’s been several days. I’m just curious if anyone else experienced this but still got their order. (Not complaining about source or shipping. I just want to know what to expect next) thanks!
You can email me or PM with your tracking so I explain to you how it works.