Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I find it interesting how issues are resolved differently with different people. It's pretty easy to tell who the little shits are who just fly off the rails towards the rep when an issue arises like he is personally fucking up people's orders. I had some missing stuff with my last order and it was very easily resolved and the rep has always been great in my experiences. Now.. when it comes to buying pre-made gear from basically anywhere other than having a prescription there is always the chance for poor quality. These guys are pumping out thousands of vials. You know how to avoid these situations.. put your fucking big boy pants on and learn to HOMEBREW! Anyone with half a brain can do it although that might be too much for some people in this thread..Then it's 100% on you, from sterilization to filtering to mg/ml and which carrier oil to use. I go as far to use silicone stoppers instead of rubber just because they are better quality. Seriously it takes about 1000$ startup for your equipment (unless you want to use syringe filters but fuck that) and then you never have to rely on the quality of someone else's product.
What's your equipment list? That would help.

What's your equipment list? That would help.
1000ml baker
100ml volumetric cylinder
hot plate with magnetic steerer
polycap .22 AS filter
peristaltic pump
BA, BB, Oil of choice
Vials, stopers and crimper
Pressure cooker
Oven

Follow proper sterilization procedures, make small batches with the widely available recipes and that's it.

You can have a lifetime supply of gear for a fraction of the finished oils cost.

I have done the same thing for over 2 decades and have to report ZERO problems. Even when the ORD hit the forums and dried up the market I had supply to last me 7 years before I even started to search for a new one.

And if you are not a heavy user you can skip the pump and polycap filter and go with syringe filters instead. Its a more tedious process, but you can make 20-30 vials at a time and have a 9-12 months supply

1000ml baker
100ml volumetric cylinder
hot plate with magnetic steerer
polycap .22 AS filter
peristaltic pump
BA, BB, Oil of choice
Vials, stopers and crimper
Pressure cooker
Oven

Follow proper sterilization procedures, make small batches with the widely available recipes and that's it.

You can have a lifetime supply of gear for a fraction of the finished oils cost.

I have done the same thing for over 2 decades and have to report ZERO problems. Even when the ORD hit the forums and dried up the market I had supply to last me 7 years before I even started to search for a new one.

And if you are not a heavy user you can skip the pump and polycap filter and go with syringe filters instead. Its a more tedious process, but you can make 20-30 vials at a time and have a 9-12 months supply
Hello. Do you store raw materials simply in a dark place or in the freezer?

You do understand that there could be a whole batch that has already been out the gate and this can't be remedied by any other way other than replacement?

If the problem persists for the foreseeable future then there is a major problem with the quality and people should not purchase anything in the form of finished products.

You see a problem with your product, you either fix it or suffer the consequences aka no sales.

That's from the sources perspective.

From a customer standpoint, yeah it's an inconvenient situation that maybe puts someone out of their programming running a cycle and whatnot but it's not a reason to bash and bicker over it. You don't like the quality you move on.

All this whining and bitching from 10-20 morons that lost sales due to price undercutting is getting old...fast.
And you do understand that they could acknowledge that they have a floater issue and say hey check ur vials everyone if you do have an issue let us know. But they just deny it and they could also inspect vials before shipment which they say they do and yet people still get floaters. I know they are a low price high volume source but they should acknowledge the issue. And I'm not a qsc hater I like their hgh and peptides and their test cyp after I filtered it. I'm just pointing out the issue

And you do understand that they could acknowledge that they have a floater issue and say hey check ur vials everyone if you do have an issue let us know. But they just deny it and they could also inspect vials before shipment which they say they do and yet people still get floaters. I know they are a low price high volume source but they should acknowledge the issue. And I'm not a qsc hater I like their hgh and peptides and their test cyp after I filtered it. I'm just pointing out the issue
In order to acknowledge the problem, there should be a conversation involving the customers that have the problem and the source without the usual bozos shitposting all the time. If 10-20 customers had floaters and pointed it out with evidence I bet QSC would be more inclined to investigate and give a resolution for said customers.

Anyway, I homebrew for the most part and those probs are not a concern, I just pointed out that most of the drama comes from disgruntled competitors and their shills cause they saw their profit margins get wrecked day by day.

In order to acknowledge the problem, there should be a conversation involving the customers that have the problem and the source without the usual bozos shitposting all the time. If 10-20 customers had floaters and pointed it out with evidence I bet QSC would be more inclined to investigate and give a resolution for said customers.

Anyway, I homebrew for the most part and those probs are not a concern, I just pointed out that most of the drama comes from disgruntled competitors and their shills cause they saw their profit margins get wrecked day by day.
I agree that this source has the most shills I've seen and they r ridiculous. And when I got my floaters I just put it on here for others so they could be more cautious and I just won't order oils here again but the shills are what really causes drama to grow.

I can tell u now, there will be zero non sense on PM. On that board when a source or member acts up , your banned .. this board is 90% BS and drama. Prob better staying here.
Exactly It's the wild wild west here. On PM no way in hell things that happen here would fly there with stuff. Just saying I know

Problem is here , I may be wrong , U can source for free here, not the case on other boards, u pay a nice fee. They have very good Mods On the board. People don’t care if ur product is $10 a vial/. No offense to anyone , Qsc does a nice job but has to deal with to much drama here. Answers the same questions here 10x a day , this board has zero authority , it’s ok for maybe 10 mins a day .. nothing more

Exposing problems but gracefully is always a good thing.

Customer A: Hey source, I have this problem with your product (floaters, bad capping, broken vial, wrong raw) you may want to check it out with your logistics. I will email you so we can solve this

Customer B: Hey DingDong, your fucking gear sucks, it's got that and fucking thatr, pull you thumb out of your ass and give me a replacement and my money back as a gift. And get it done by yesterday you fucking communist prick!

If I was the source I would make Customer A whole asap.

And I would respond to Customer B with a "fuck you and your whore mother"

You want your problem resolved? Be respectful and not a fucking clown.
Almost none of the people QSC has been rude to have acted that way.
You do understand that there could be a whole batch that has already been out the gate and this can't be remedied by any other way other than replacement?

If the problem persists for the foreseeable future then there is a major problem with the quality and people should not purchase anything in the form of finished products.

You see a problem with your product, you either fix it or suffer the consequences aka no sales.

That's from the sources perspective.

From a customer standpoint, yeah it's an inconvenient situation that maybe puts someone out of their programming running a cycle and whatnot but it's not a reason to bash and bicker over it. You don't like the quality you move on.

All this whining and bitching from 10-20 morons that lost sales due to price undercutting is getting old...fast.
how does QSCs dick taste?

Problem is here , I may be wrong , U can source for free here, not the case on other boards, u pay a nice fee. They have very good Mods On the board. People don’t care if ur product is $10 a vial/. No offense to anyone , Qsc does a nice job but has to deal with to much drama here. Answers the same questions here 10x a day , this board has zero authority , it’s ok for maybe 10 mins a day .. nothing more
I like QSC however they wont be able to get away with 3/4 of the stuff that goes on here. No dom talk for starters shipping times and you are held accountable for everything for starters. Fees are expensive there too. Way way way much tighter ship there.

I got my US domestic order. Just grabbed some test cyp. Glad I did before it was all gone. Got tracking 1 day after ordering. Took about 4 days to get to me. Packed well and checked all 10 vials and everything is clear and looks good. I plan on posting some blood work in a month or two when I start running it.