Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

All this is easy for admins to check. The order was made in personal correspondence with the seller. And there I received a track number where the country of delivery is visible.
How is your postal service in russia right now? Can you ask Tsar Putin to bring your gears with you when you will be send to the Ukraine?
Giving some tren to your friends in the regiment could be pretty based to gain some tactical advantage

It’s only 3 months, unless you all are running 2+ grams of gear per week and have made a purchase before you should be ok

You will never make it on PM, outlaw muscle. Def not anasci , they have negative zero tolerance , BHOP, stay here .. guys, at the end of the day , In every aspects of life , YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! You Spend more on your sneakers and those only go On Your feet and u buy $10 vials and wonder why it’s not perfect lmao .. QSC isn’t dangerous it’s all of you who chance it lmao. Please stay on this board , admins, owners of other boards already know and there is zero chance of any transition to the above boards will ever happen. Ok, the Maury Povich now May continue

You already tried to source on other boards and they booted your ass.
I thought you were one of my shills and alt account few weeks ago, changed your mind?

It's not you the autist who was banned for trolling using other's members avatar? don't make a joke of yourself, it's not like this that you will get respect here, you just look more troll thatn you are ;)

do yous honestly believe those vials are brewed and sent to US warehouse?
i guarantee the rep here isnt the one even making them vials
i foresee them only selling raws in future
has anyone seen one complaint about the raws ?
think people think

do yous honestly believe those vials are brewed and sent to US warehouse?
i guarantee the rep here isnt the one even making them vials
i foresee them only selling raws in future
think people think
Hey @1tank1 found another likely victim of lead poisoning to keep you company

I thought you were one of my shills and alt account few weeks ago, changed your mind?

It's not you the autist who was banned for trolling using other's members avatar? don't make a joke of yourself, it's not like this that you will get respect here, you just look more troll thatn you are ;)
The only joke here is your shitty gear with floaters in it, keep trying to deflect little buddy. Tell the truth, you were getting so many complaints from customers with floaters and you had to stop making finished products.

Yes, he scammed one member out of thousands by sending the "wrong" product aka he tried to bait and switch but was found out via Jano testing.

And then he did it again.

Last edited:
The only joke here is your shitty gear with floaters in it, keep trying to deflect little buddy.
Seriously, you are 180 lbs.
You are the most reported guy in meso, you've been quoting and mentionning some guys for 100 times a day and using their avatar like a fucking weirdo..
Do you know how much retarded you should be to get banned for trolling other members?
I am sure now your biggest fantasm will be to use my avatar
I can't imagine your shitty life, you must be one of those who jerk off while pooping
Get a life..

The only joke here is your shitty gear with floaters in it, keep trying to deflect little buddy. Tell the truth, you were getting so many complaints from customers with floaters and you had to stop making finished products.

Yes, he scammed one member out of thousands by sending the "wrong" product aka he tried to bait and switch but was found out via Jano testing.

And then he did it again.

Seriously do you read what do you write? lol

I'd bet my left nut on that your IQ doesn't have 3 digits.

You are the most reported guy in meso
You would know this how? Cite your sources.

Do you know how much retarded you should be to get banned for trolling other members?
Stop using google translate to speak here, you come across as illiterate.

I can't imagine your shitty life, you must be one of those who jerk off while pooping
There is nothing wrong with jerking off and pooping at the same time, prove me wrong.

Seriously do you read what do you write? lol
Can you explain why you scam customers and sell gear with floaters or will you just skip over this like usual.

There is nothing wrong with jerking off and pooping at the same time, prove me wrong.

Well, it was fun. If I had more time I would have no problem ridiculing you even more, but unfortunately I have a business to handle and my time is money, so I still give you the chance to write your last post before joigning the ignore list, go ahead.

Never said leaving just said you will be sourcing over on PM too. I have emails to back it up with you. Shit getting weird here.
Yes not about you for the PM thing yes right it's planned, the comments above thinking we will leave blow my mind. It's crazy how rumors are created here from nothing, worst than social media.

Ive asked you a few times here about it but you seem to keep skipping over it

I can't answer every comment here, I mainly try to answer all emails first then DMs, and once I check the thread, moving so quickly with shitload of spam and drama, I just say, well another time ^^

Don't know if it worth it to keep answering here anymore, cuz most of legitimate questions for interested customers are asked by email.. I feel like just feeding some low lifes here who have boring routines such fenrir, tiredandmad, dezznuts and the rest of trolls list..

Will be coming maybe once a day for 5-10 min, posting the updates and price list and back to emails like other sources.