Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Why do I only see the same nickname every day?
Ahhhh,
For a little bit, I forgot that it was a QDS fan club.
Sorry :cool:
Nah, there are plenty of other users here that talk shit to QDS.

I don't say anything, but clearly you have some financial and business intent.

I wish. I don't get a discount for this either. Do you get paid by a competitor in India?
Same logic as you said, why are you a warrior for QDS? for what reason?
I got scammed by QDS, didn't you see of proof?
You judge only by guessing.
Show me direct evidence, why are you so stupid?
Do you want the evidence again?

Great idea.... erotically asphyxiate yourself in your closet with one of your boyfriends neck ties. Some of us just want gear and peptides without your two inch dick pedo ass crying every 30 seconds.

You got scammed by other people too. You also say that you know 20 other companies.

I am a fair person. Yes, there was something that happened in the past here and he is repeatedly called out for it.

What I don't believe is that this is your only motive.

Why are you promoting indian products in your first few posts? You called beligas a scammer too. Idk anything about that but it looks like you are just here to attack companies. You bring nothing to a harm reduction board fuckface.

There are plenty of vets here and new people that hate QDS. I don't defend QDS from them. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You are just a piece of shit from another company

Dear QDS fan clubs, I just received some surprising news.
I have received an official response from the Hong Kong Post Authority as to why the parcel was returned.
Do you want public? shout it!!!!!!:):p:D

You got scammed by other people too. You also say that you know 20 other companies.

I am a fair person. Yes, there was something that happened in the past here and he is repeatedly called out for it.

What I don't believe is that this is your only motive.

Why are you promoting indian products in your first few posts? You called beligas a scammer too. Idk anything about that but it looks like you are just here to attack companies. You bring nothing to a harm reduction board fuckface.

There are plenty of vets here and new people that hate QDS. I don't defend QDS from them. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You are just a piece of shit from another company
The amount of damage is too large. Do you understand now?

I like to come to this thread and sip my morning coffee instead of reading the newspaper. Zackzack you made your point, no one cares, so move on its outright annoying. Ignore button

@Zonezack "care" is a strong word. You entertain me and you are messing with someone that is unprofessional and ego driven, so this is wonderful.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I think this is why the way you speak to your customers matters over time. Professionalism generally creates a better environment.

Wonderful opening thread to all the new members.

@Zonezack "care" is a strong word. You entertain me and you are messing with someone that is unprofessional and ego driven, so this is wonderful.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I think this is why the way you speak to your customers matters over time. Professionalism generally creates a better environment.

Wonderful opening thread to all the new members.
I sincerely hope that there will be no victims like me. He is disclosing personal information of people who claim to have been scammed with clear evidence. Would I have known these facts if I hadn't been doing these things over and over again?