Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I found QDS on the meso forums from last year and started ordering from Alisa Yang, who is higher than the rep here.

@Ttran1485
Read this again.
As you said, why did I start now? lol
I should have attacked QDS earlier.

I love your writing the most among the QDS fan clubs.
Because I can remind you again.
Thank you sincerely :)
Yep, your concerns are valid. You should have gotten a refund

On the other hand:
Oh no.jpg

Hello QDS Fan club,
Here is good news for QDS Fan clubs.

7.jpg
There are too many posts like this from 2-3 years ago in the online world.
To be honest, there are so many materials that I can't even handle.
I'm so happy. :cool:

Hello QDS Fan club,
Here is good news for QDS Fan clubs.

View attachment 172911
There are too many posts like this from 2-3 years ago in the online world.
To be honest, there are so many materials that I can't even handle.
I'm so happy. :cool:
Hey fucknuts, that came straight from ANABOLEX, you are straight fucking retarded
Anabolex.png

I have been a lurker in this forum for almost a year now. I just made this account to warn everyone about them. Even writing about it pisses me off.

I would love to sort the problem with Qingdao, but they have been pretty much ignoring me ever since.

I bought 20 vials of primo from them in June/July (cant remember exactly). I was one of their first customers of finished AAS for sure from the forums.

Their product came underdosed (was sent to Janoshik) but what really pisses me off is the fact that the caps are not sealed properly (I'm not an English speaker so idk how to say this).

Even removing the plastic cap is almost impossible without breaking the whole thing because how shitty the vials are. Once you open them the metal cap is loose and they become unsterile.

When I contacted them, they pretty much said nothing is wrong and basically ignored me. I had to contact Alibaba to get a partial refund (was not much).

I'm basically stuck with 20 vials of primo that I can't use and when I tried to email them for a solution they ignored me. Including the rep you see on this thread.

Shipping them back the vials is not a option as it might put me in trouble in the country I'm from.

For anyone who is interested, I can upload a photo.

I would really not recommend buying from them. If your order came in fine then great, but when it doesn't, you will be sure they will ignore you just like with my case.
You, if I had read your posted beforehand, this kind of misfortune would not have come, right?o_O

Funny part is, i tried multiple times to contact you and you ignored me.

I sent videos, photos, talked with your rep in Alibaba for weeks. very sad to see that this is how customers are treated from you guys.

Alibaba is always on the Chinese side. Keep that in mind.​

You sound like the lunatic liberals on Twitter calling everyone who calls them on their lunatic bullshit a “Russian bot”

Awww. You got a like from Dingdong. You've been chosen. You know what that means, clown. Open up that cock sucker of yours. Not too wide though or you won't feel it. He is Chinese after all.

bozo_RIP_getty_ringer.jpg

also Qingdao if you have a customer bringing you issues like this how are you going to handle it? Not a good look so far but as usual there is more than meets the eye in this situation. Suppose my Tesa and BPC vials are fucked, like these claim to be - what's your response?
This is my sense of duty.

Man, you give customer support like a 12 year old... reacting to my post with a laughing emoji.

This is a joke at this point. I hope nobody is stupid enough to order from them. Fuck the money at this point.

I had sources scam me, I had sources fucking up my order, but never have i seen a source with such shitty replies like you guys. Shows a lot about the quality of your products too.
Fuck, I should have seen this last year.

Client satisfaction is our priority.
I have solved problems of all my clients since I am with Qingdao Sigma Chemicals, even the smallest ones, and keep working to improve our service to be the best source ever.
Is this person multiple personalities?
Or are multiple people using one ID?
please tell me the answer. lol
7.jpg

Spamming the exact same message/photo again and again; copying and pasting the message across multiple threads, hijacking unrelated threads with the same message; are prohibited.
You order through alibaba payment processor, this is not new information, also the govt of China isn’t interested in your information and they’re selling legal products there.
Point out incorrect information.
Please see the photo below for proof.
we all toast for the common good.
IMG_20220918_221214.jpg

Sponsors

Latest posts