Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Call it simping, no fucks given these guys/gals have nailed out every order and if you're worried about reships then order the well stocked shit in your own country! What, $15 more for shit down the rd and 3days away is seemingly far more logical in an inherently questionable process imo.

Spamming the exact same message/photo again and again; copying and pasting the message across multiple threads, hijacking unrelated threads with the same message; are prohibited.
Call it simping, no fucks given these guys/gals have nailed out every order and if you're worried about reships then order the well stocked shit in your own country! What, $15 more for shit down the rd and 3days away is seemingly far more logical in an inherently questionable process imo.
These people can't even ship from the exporting post office.
The Hong Kong Post Office pointed out very precisely that it was an illegal item.
They ask for money to re-delivery.
And again the parcel will be caught in security.
Then they will ask for money to re-deliver.
But again, the parcel will be catch in security.
Then I pay the shipping fee again.
So I have to sleep outside.:eek:

IMG_20220919_132209.jpg

look I'm not pretending like I'm adding any cred here, I'm a new member and I haven't vetted these guys, but you're being obnoxious as fuck

the reality is that their prices are very, very low, and IMO it's a reasonable division of risk that they'll cover a second shipment of product if you are willing to pay for shipping.

If you want the assurance that the vendor will pay for the entire reshipment, maybe next time spend more money upfront with a vendor that wouldn't be spending their whole profit margin on a reshipment? idk bro but posting 10x a day is not making you more convincing

look I'm not pretending like I'm adding any cred here, I'm a new member and I haven't vetted these guys, but you're being obnoxious as fuck

the reality is that their prices are very, very low, and IMO it's a reasonable division of risk that they'll cover a second shipment of product if you are willing pay for shipping.

If you want the assurance that the vendor will pay for the entire reshipment, maybe next time spend more money upfront with a vendor that wouldn't be spending their whole profit margin on a reshipment? idk bro but posting 10x a day is not making you more convincing
That's your opinion, if I had read @mokolas post last year, I wouldn't have even bought it from QDS.
In other words, someone will feel the same pain as me again.
I have to stop this.
It is my duty.

Last edited:
and the most annoying part is that people keep asking about their lab test after the source acted like an asshole with me and wont solve my problem.

We paid for the lab test, got fucked with shitty vials and people expect to ride on our back. No one gives a shit that this vendor fucked us over.

Seems like people will continue to order from those guys, but remember that when your order is fucked they will deny it like my case and will just make fun of you.
You were right.
I am proving it.

Math problem for you.

If QDS costs Zonezack 50% less than the competition, and in exchange Zonezack takes a 20% risk that he will have to pay a $23 reshipment cost, how tiny should the violin be?

I take bad labs very seriously. If it's not what it's supposed to be, if it's cut, if it's grossly under or over dosed, that can cause actual harm. This is a harm reduction forum, and believe me, if they were to send me fake raws I would be posting the results twice as obnoxiously as you are.

But if you were just being a cheapskate and got exactly the level of customer service you paid for, I assure you, nobody gives a fuck.

I got a refund from Alibaba, not from you. Fucking retard.

If it was up to me, i would return that shit to you. I dont even use this shit. Problem is that my country would put me in a lot of problems if i would have sent 20 vials of AAS via mail to china.

The fact you are a rep since July is not my problem. This is like coming to walmart because you have a problem with an item and the employee there would say "well fuck it, i only work here 1 day, not my problem".

I will make sure no one will buys from you at this point. Fuck off outta here with your bullshit.
I think that's an accurate point.
I also asked Alisa Yang for a refund, but she told me to provide the reshipment fee as I will resend it.
I have already requested a refund because the Hong Kong Post found something was wrong. But they refused a refund.

I complained about this issue on the MESO forum, and instead of helping, he mocked me and said, "I canceled your order."

When I formally contacted the Hong Kong Post Office, my prediction was correct.

This thread has had its up and downs but man, this is on another level.

Zz K-Pop over here did not get his estrogen fix and went nuclear, which would be OK if it was in anyway coherent.

Just incase some one is wondering. My semlatude (sorry bout spelling) arrived from sigma. My wife has serious ankle injury so cant exercise. She is already thin but wanted semlatude. First vile she used 0.25 per day prefering night pin so she could still eat. She lost 3kg. Second vile she did 0.5ml per day and lost another 4kg. So the sigma viles are good shit. They arrived no problems in australia.

My bp is 205 over 95. Doctor gave me amlos tabs at 5mg. They do hardly anything.
My shipment of telmisartan is due any day. Should i go 30mg a day or higher. Never used it before.
Thanks in advance.