Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No, you want to share your isolated experience of acting like an asshole and being rightfully told by QSC to go fuck yourself. Meanwhile, we are hear to remind future buyers that the overwhelming majority of us are not assholes and have had great experiences.
Well i for one dont agree with this. Im forced to use qsc because everyone else wont ship to australia well or consistantly.
Point 2. I am an arsehole and an idiot. But ive had only good experiences with qsc. And i also realize nothing lasts. So if i win ten and lose 2 im still doing ok. Because using our domestic is pissing into the wind.
No spite madandhot. Just saying. We still buds.

She will probably get the same results taking the dose correctly. I don't think you get any accelerated fat loss by overdosing
Well one thing is certain. Correct dose is less dangerous regardless of the product. I may have to with-hold sex from her till she agrees on a safe dose.
Na. That aint going to happen. Think harder rickt.

Anyone with experience running semaglutide - did it cause any gastrointestinal issues? Ie constipation? I’ve already got gut issues and had to stop the tirzepetide because I basically couldn’t go even with laxatives… wonder if semaglutide would cause the same thing.

Anyone with experience running semaglutide - did it cause any gastrointestinal issues? Ie constipation? I’ve already got gut issues and had to stop the tirzepetide because I basically couldn’t go even with laxatives… wonder if semaglutide would cause the same thing.
No, I actually had no real sides other than very mild diarrhea the first 24hrs after injecting. Work your way up very slowly, start low.

No, I actually had no real sides other than very mild diarrhea the first 24hrs after injecting. Work your way up very slowly, start low.
And weekly injections. But no moron would do it daily.
My wife did the mother load. If there were any sides she would have gotten them. She is glutten intolerant like me. Lactose intollerant like me and she has leaky gut. But this didnt bother her digestion at all. Go for it my friend. Look forward to hearing how it goes.

Don't forget to check for floaters, contamination and goldfish swimming in your primo, lol. A few idiots on this thread are posting absurd claims, seemingly because they are upset that QSC is taking business away from them.

Don't forget to check for floaters, contamination and goldfish swimming in your primo, lol. A few idiots on this thread are posting absurd claims, seemingly because they are upset that QSC is taking business away from them.
What's absurd is the fact that you have 127 posts, all of which have been in this thread. Just log into your qsc account to talk shit. Stop being a pussy.

What's absurd is the fact that you have 127 posts, all of which have been in this thread. Just log into your qsc account to talk shit. Stop being a pussy.
Stop deflecting. Doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of us have had great experiences with QSC and we don't act like assholes. Call me a shill all you want, it doesn't un-do the hundreds of posts with satisfied customers. But you think they are shills as well, which epically makes you an idiot.

You stopped being a customer (or never was in the first place) but you insist on hanging around. It's truly a sign of a personality disorder - such that your life is controlled by emotions and anger. Am I right, MADbret? QSC sells many options for nootropics and antidepressants. I think you should look into these.

I wouldn’t necessarily call a video with visible floaters an absurd claim.
You mean the video with air bubble? That was rising so quickly in vial? That would be impossible with a solid piece of contamination. Maybe the laws of physics cease to exist in your world?

You mean the video with air bubble? That was rising so quickly in vial? That would be impossible with a solid piece of contamination. Maybe the laws of physics cease to exist in your world?
Cmon man you can’t be that naive. I believe almost every source here has had an issue with floaters, it happens. You can’t deny all negative feedback just because you’re a fan of the source.

I’ve used QSC before and any issue I’ve had they’ve taken care of. To deny any negative feedback about a source to protect them goes against everything this board stands for.

Stop deflecting. Doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of us have had great experiences with QSC and we don't act like assholes. Call me a shill all you want, it doesn't un-do the hundreds of posts with satisfied customers. But you think they are shills as well, which epically makes you an idiot.

You stopped being a customer (or never was in the first place) but you insist on hanging around. It's truly a sign of a personality disorder - such that your life is controlled by emotions and anger. Am I right, MADbret? QSC sells many options for nootropics and antidepressants. I think you should look into these.
LMAO! I don't think all their customers are shills. I know they get a lot of business for the fact that the only thing that matters in this thread is the cheap price. Not quality. Not opsec. Not integrity. Not scamming members out of their money or worries about floaters.

Funny how you accuse me of deflecting. You are a fucking shill.

Do you stand outside of Wal-Mart and tell everyone how great they are and they have the best, cheapest chicken in a biscuit crackers?

You should probably come up with yet another handle as this one is shot for the foreseeable future.

Cmon man you can’t be that naive. I believe almost every source here has had an issue with floaters, it happens. You can’t deny all negative feedback just because you’re a fan of the source.

I’ve used QSC before and any issue I’ve had they’ve taken care of. To deny any negative feedback about a source to protect them goes against everything this board stands for.
Of course there is negative feedback. That's part of doing business. What needs to stop are these idiots who post that everyone is getting scanned, all the vials are contaminated and everything is under-dosed. I am here to share my experiences that have all been positive. If one of my orders arrives with a problem (that isn't resolved), I will be the first to post that experience as well.

Do you stand outside of Wal-Mart and tell everyone how great they are and they have the best, cheapest chicken in a biscuit crackers?
Nope. But if some idiot is standing outside of Walmart with a sign protesting with ridiculous claims, I am the first person to call out their bullshit, tell them to GET A JOB and GET A LIFE.

In other words, you are the idiot standing outside of Walmart with the protest sign, not me.