Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

From the color of the oil, I assume top is tren A and bottom is primo 200. Is primo very clear or is it looking very light compared to tren A ?
Pretty sure the primo I have from them is clear.
I have some of the 100mg/ml in my stash, but don't know if they will be the same color tops as the 200mg/ml.

I don't know any of the people who have had issues with QSC, the difference between you and I is that I support them being treated right. Mostly because their stories are very believable given the evidence put forth.

What we're still struggling to establish is why you so adamantly defend QSC's actions and support them with your entire being. I have purchased products from so many labs over the years, almost all of them have treated me reasonably well. Of the ones that treated me great, if they had a major issue that QSC has, you would never see me dive into the thread to support scamming or floaters or otherwise.

Consumers should look out for consumers, that's how we all get treated as well as possible. Your behaviour is irrational. If you're a satisfied customer of QSC then you should be happy with people holding them accountable for their wrongdoings as that puts pressure on them to keep doing a good job. When you support scamming and waving away of large production issues like floaters in their gear, you're giving them the greenlight to treat you like shit on your next order.

Unless you expect to get freebies, kickbacks, or financial compensation for your time here. Which I'm not sure is against the rules, so do your thing. You're just going to be labelled appropriately.
I think we are making progress in a mutual understanding. In fact, QSC did treat a few people terribly. He refused to make them whole. He refused to sell to them. He told them to fuck off.

But most of those guys deserved the treatment. I watched this forum as people were calling him racist names, demanding immediate resolutions, spamming his email and not following the policies. You can't have it both ways. If you agree to buy, you are agreeing to the policies. You cannot retroactively say that you disagree with the policy.

Of all my orders, I only had one issue and it was resolved satisfactorily. Had I acted like an asshole, I am certain QSC would have told me to fuck off as well.

I am posting explaining that my purchases have been great. I do not get any kickbacks or payment. If the day arrives that QSC treats me unfairly, I will be the first to post my experience. My intuition is that if I follow the policies and I don't act like an asshole, I will not have a problem.

Last edited:
primo tops are blue
I think tops are irrelevant and they mix and match them. I seen someone on here post pics of their masteron and the tops were the same as the bac water I got which is different then the tops on my masteron 200 e.
Also this is getting ridiculous if a customer even has questions it gets buried because of the 10 pages a day of bullshit

I think tops are irrelevant and they mix and match them. I seen someone on here post pics of their masteron and the tops were the same as the bac water I got which is different then the tops on my masteron 200 e.
Also this is getting ridiculous if a customer even has questions it gets buried because of the 10 pages a day of bullshit
your right about both sir i agree

I think we are making progress in a mutual understanding. In fact, QSC did treat a few people terribly. He refused to make them whole. He refused to sell to them. He told them to fuck off.

But most of those guys deserved the treatment. I watched this forum as people were calling him racist names, demanding immediate resolutions, spamming his email and not following the policies. You can't have it both ways. If you agree to buy, you are agreeing to the policies. You cannot retroactively say that you disagree with the policy.

Of all my orders, I only had one issue and it was resolved satisfactorily. Had I acted like an asshole, I am certain QSC would have told me to fuck off as well.

I am posting explaining that my purchases have been great. I do not get any kickbacks or payment. If the day arrives that QSC treats me unfairly, I will be the first to post my experience. My intuition is that if I follow the policies and I don't act like an asshole, I will not have a problem.

Your writing style even matches QSC's.

Put a bit more effort in lad, it's all becoming painfully obvious now.

Your writing style even matches QSC's.

Put a bit more effort in lad, it's all becoming painfully obvious now.
Writing style? You mean the English language? Lololol. I get the impression that QSC won't invest any time or brain cells to engage with you ass wipes.

Me on the other hand LOVES to raise your blood pressure by reminding everyone that the vast majority of people here have purchased without any problems. It's only when you're a jackass that things don't work out in your favor. Each of your posts is irrefutable proof of being a jackass.

Oh, for your high blood pressure, you might want to try 100mg daily of telmisartan.

Writing style? You mean the English language? Lololol. I get the impression that QSC won't invest any time or brain cells to engage with you ass wipes.

Me on the other hand LOVES to raise your blood pressure by reminding everyone that the vast majority of people here have purchased without any problems. It's only when you're a jackass that things don't work out in your favor. Each of your posts is irrefutable proof of being a jackass.

Oh, for your high blood pressure, you might want to try 100mg daily of telmisartan.

No, there's a lot more nuance to writing style than just the language used.

I'm on cruise so don't need telmisartan, thanks.

Looks like your beloved source has been banned. Maybe that's why you won't shut the hell up.

Finally, POS scammer is gone. 3rd time should be for good.

@MisterSuperGod @MadBret @Btcowboy

Looks like your beloved source has been banned. Maybe that's why you won't shut the hell up.

Finally, POS scammer is gone. 3rd time should be for good.

@MisterSuperGod @MadBret @Btcowboy

i wonder for what? According to that guy that was on their asses with the screenshots that also got banned, Dingdong has 3 different companies.

The Dingdong we know and love.
Shandong Yisida Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Joystar Industrial (Jinan) Co., Ltd.

Let's see who shows up next.

i wonder for what? According to that guy that was on their asses with the screenshots that also got banned, Dingdong has 3 different companies.

The Dingdong we know and love.
Shandong Yisida Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Joystar Industrial (Jinan) Co., Ltd.

Let's see who shows up next.
Wow. Can you explain this in some more detail?