Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The Dingdong we know and love.
Shandong Yisida Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Joystar Industrial (Jinan) Co., Ltd.

Let's see who shows up next.
bestway (shandong) Chemical Co., Ltd is another one for the list.

PS
Hey QSC, enjoy that ban fuck boy!

Last edited:
Of all my orders, I only had one issue and it was resolved satisfactorily. Had I acted like an asshole, I am certain QSC would have told me to fuck off as well.

Of all of my orders only one was botched. It was neither Sigma's fault nor mine. USPS fucked up and it wasn't eligible for reship. Such is life. I've had successful orders since then.

@graciebjj

I've placed 5 orders (just over 4 grand USD) with QSC in about a months time, 3 were domestic and 2 are international.

For domestic orders tracking was given one day after payment, packages came within 4 days from that. All domestic orders have now arrived. 50 vials consisting of Test C, Test E and Primo were all free and clear of any particles.

The 2 international orders were placed less than 3 weeks ago so is to be expected soon. Tracking info was recieved 6 days after payment made on each of these orders.

My experience with Tracy via email has been pleasant and professional. Every order or question has been responded to within a few hours.

I am currently running QSC Test Cyp, Primo and hgh, been on them for about 2 1/2 weeks now.

The gear feels legit, definitely getting some water retention from test cyp and had numb tingling hands that woke me up in the middle of night when I jumped up the hgh dose to fast, but who gives a fuck about how the gear makes me feel right? Yes I will be getting bloods done in a month or so.

Nobody said over. People get warned and temporarily banned all the time on Meso. The word 'temporary' is important.
This is QSCs 3rd ban, you wouldn't know this because you joined after their 1st ban. Party's over, you can quit acting like their number 1 fan and let me thread die like it deserves.

Luckily zoidberg is here to help his buddy qsc take orders in his absence, so just send them to the same email and qin.......zoidberg will be happy to help.