Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

He tried branching out to a new board but his winning personality and lack of a shill army got him banned quick fast and in a hurry.

Yeah I remember seeing them posting on that board and everyone talking shit. But I didn't go too much into it to see if they got banned or not.
Afterall, that's where all the veterans from here went when they got banned lol
I just popped over to watch the feeding frenzy. I think after the 1st ban he just went back over for the hell of it.

Ok, so Im newer to some of this and I have had great success with this source. I got fkd pretty hard by usdomship-hgh.com from eroids.com as they were "#1". Their gh gave me welts everywhere and their test cyp definitely caused an abscess which thank god went away. I have my test solely pharma now and tons of gh from qsd that has gone very well, minus me going to high too fast. Of course, the last shit went so poorly idk how high of a standard that is. This is 100% transparency. Misinformation is rife in this world, so i will simply ask, where does the line stand for 'scamming' and "harm reduction" versus some losing profits and being pissed? Which as a business owner I understand fully, however, if China is killing capitalism w this UGL shit, who are we to judge? I dont want to just assume people are pissed about losing $ but that's the narrative of the naysayers. Yet, I obviously read up a ton on the 'selective scamming' stories as well. My experience was great all 3xs but maybe I'm the minority for lack of a better term. This is truly me seeking guidance for harm reduction 100%.

Thinking that Francios was him, git him banned

Very well could have been. It's shit sources like this that belong on shit forums like Evo. When a source is confident in what they have they don't need fake accounts, yes men and shills. Their gear should speak for itself and the rest could be fixed with the ignore function.

do people not realize everyone gets there raws from china? many probably directly from QSC and if not, companies exactly like them.

the drama is top tier in this thread.

do people not realize everyone gets there raws from china? many probably directly from QSC and if not, companies exactly like them.

the drama is top tier in this thread.

And what's your point. They will stay in business by proxy? Who cares? What matters is a the lying scumbag rep is gone, his fake accounts will go silent and this shit heap of a thread will be buried at the bottom of the pile where it belongs.

I try not to get involved with all the back and forth stuff here.This source treated me well. Happy with all the items.The semiglutied is great and I pulled really good bloodwork labs on the cyp. All my stuff was clean. Hope they come back. Prices are good too. I want them to succeed. I'm not a shill. Just giving my honest opinion.

A lesson in self destruction. If they managed to keep their shit together they would have dominated the market here for years. Instead they got banned.

I try not to get involved with all the back and forth stuff here.This source treated me well. Happy with all the items.The semiglutied is great and I pulled really good bloodwork labs on the cyp. All my stuff was clean. Hope they come back. Prices are good too. I want them to succeed. I'm not a shill. Just giving my honest opinion.

You hope they come back so can get yours. Meanwhile it's cool if they make a mockery of the rules and selectively scam customers that don't kiss their ass.

Real proud to have you as part of this loosely knit community, pal. You should learn French and go join them on Meso FR. Help them succeeded there with all your might.

As for Dingdong and strike 3. All i can say is...

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

You hope they come back so can get yours. Meanwhile it's cool if they make a mockery of the rules and selectively scam customers that don't kiss their ass.

Real proud to have you as part of this loosely knit community, pal. You should learn French and go join them on Meso FR. Help them succeeded there with all your might.

As for Dingdong and strike 3. All i can say is...
Something tells me they will be back. Do you think it's racist to call them dingdong? I had a lot of Asian girlfriends when I was younger and they would have stabbed me in the neck if I called them something like that LOL.

Something tells me they will be back. Do you think it's racist to call them dingdong? I had a lot of Asian girlfriends when I was younger and they would have me in the neck if I called them something like that LOL.

Your wishful thinking to keep the cheap drugs flowing won't bring them back. 3 strikes and it's permanent. If the rule changed then i'm going to cross the line so far that i won't be able to see where the line was. Where there's no consequences there's no worries.

i've explained the origin of the name several times, but you must've been too busy worrying about yourself and your precious drugs to have seen it.