Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've always wondered why nobody want to create a company like Jano, he his a motherfucker who charge +100 $ for a simple labtest even if the test in itself probably coast absolutly nothing
Why nobody wants to create a company when RMI it will be much cheaper as actual doing a RMI cost almost nothing?
Because the machine cost millions

Why choose Canagliflozin over metformin? Genuinely curious.
Completely different drug. And I am currently bulking with Test+Primo and 5IU HGH (all from QSC). To control blood glucose levels I am taking 1mg semaglutide and empaglioflozin, which i switch to canagliflozin now. I added Metformin for a while but the semaglutide and the metformin are synergistically and giving me too strong hunger suppression (which sucks when bulking). Canagliflozin and empaglioflozin improve your heart health, since I am taking it my diastolic dysfunction got a lot better (I can feel how it drastically improved).

Completely different drug. And I am currently bulking with Test+Primo and 5IU HGH (all from QSC). To control blood glucose levels I am taking 1mg semaglutide and empaglioflozin, which i switch to canagliflozin now. I added Metformin for a while but the semaglutide and the metformin are synergistically and giving me too strong hunger suppression (which sucks when bulking). Canagliflozin and empaglioflozin improve your heart health, since I am taking it my diastolic dysfunction got a lot better (I can feel how it drastically improved).
Thanks! I'm cutting now, on 0.5mg semaglutide, berberine, and HGH. All is good but it dropped my blood pressure to 110/60 and the semaglutide is causing wicked heartburn. I am cutting back to 0.25mg. The QSC semaglutide is definitely not underdosed.

Millard never posts and states why members and sources get banned. Truth is many get banned and most never notice. No one knew qsc, and more recently 1tank1 and triple tren were banned until someone posted about it.
When someone is banned a little text box will show up above their comment. This is for a different member but same text box with the infraction.BA26C706-0237-48B8-AAAC-59BD27955CA1.jpeg

I've always wondered why nobody want to create a company like Jano, he his a motherfucker who charge +100 $ for a simple labtest even if the test in itself probably coast absolutly nothing
i can see you no nothing do you no how much the machine he uses to test this stuff with costs more then some people make in 10 years so do you think he can do these test for 25 bucks and it would be financially viable wow

i can see you no nothing do you no how much the machine he uses to test this stuff with costs more then some people make in 10 years so do you think he can do these test for 25 bucks and it would be financially viable wow
$25 likely wouldn’t even cover the cost of running the equipment and performing the testing. It’s funny how some people do not understand all of the details and nuance but try to pretend like they know what’s going on.

$25 likely wouldn’t even cover the cost of running the equipment and performing the testing. It’s funny how some people do not understand all of the details and nuance but try to pretend like they know what’s going on.
Exactly, even purchasing a used (and possibly unreliable) RMI for $100k, it would cost $5000 a year in interest and another $5000 a year to run an maintain the device. At $25 a test, you would need to run 400 tests a years just to break even on operating costs and no ability to recover your $100k investment. I don't think Jano testing is overpriced at all. Some people don't seem to own a calculator and/or understand basic math.

Thanks! I'm cutting now, on 0.5mg semaglutide, berberine, and HGH. All is good but it dropped my blood pressure to 110/60 and the semaglutide is causing wicked heartburn. I am cutting back to 0.25mg. The QSC semaglutide is definitely not underdosed.
My girl has been taking the semiiglutide and gets heartburn. We found out from forums a trick that helps with the egg burps and the heartburn. Some people suggested taking a Prilosec and then later a Nexium. I know you're not really supposed to combine the two but it seems to work. My girl was almost going to stop taking it it got so bad but I told her to stick with it and she already lost 30 lb ... she's looking a lot better and also when she went up to the point .5 mg dose her sides have seemed to faded. She is one of those people she doesn't want to go much higher though cause she's still getting results and she doesn't want more side effects. This stuff has been great cuz my girl never listens to me. She's pretty good looking and she works out but she's approaching 50 and she is scared to eat. So she likes starves herself and wonders why she's not losing weight. I have been encouraged her to eat a little more and now she's actually starting to lose weight. At first the weight loss came slow . I have noticed this stuff is great but after you lose about 25 or 30 lb if you're not like super fat the weight loss really slows down too but it's easy to maintain on this stuff.

Last edited:
@françai
It may not be underdosed but the effectiveness is not the same possibly due to the delivery system(the liquid it is mixed with). We do not know.

This doesn't only apply to QSC but any of the UGL semaglutide. Alot of reports from people who moved from pharma to semaglutide ugly.

Even QDS has mentioned this.

the semaglutide is causing wicked heartburn
Either a spoonful of mustard or apple cider vinegar will help reduce acute heartburn. If it’s constant throughout the day then those particular solutions become less attractive. They still work, but slamming vinegar or mustard all day leads to other unpleasant outcomes.

Either a spoonful of mustard or apple cider vinegar will help reduce acute heartburn. If it’s constant throughout the day then those particular solutions become less attractive. They still work, but slamming vinegar or mustard all day leads to other unpleasant outcomes.
I have a pretty decent write up on this in this thread.

That's bullshit. I saw one of those at a garage sale

414ePgryCcL._AC_SX425_.jpg

For everyone wishing they come back and upset…. Do you not still have their email? Just bc they aren’t on the forums, doesn’t mean they aren’t still doing business