Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For everyone wishing they come back and upset…. Do you not still have their email? Just bc they aren’t on the forums, doesn’t mean they aren’t still doing business
I don’t know about others, but for me the source being discussed on a forum like this is an important part of my decision to use or keep using it. Though I have continued to be a customer, I have taken into account the risks raised by some users, and the testing that has been shared. I don’t always agree with the sources actions, nor do I think some issues reported are as big or widespread as implied by the constant repeating and echoing by some members. But that isn’t to say that there aren’t actual concerns I want to keep abreast of. I very much recalculate the risk each time I consider ordering.

@Iron_Yuppie
Ancillaries to have on hand:
Famotidine - every 12 hours Acid reflux control

I do not advise Proton pump inhibitors(omeprazole, lanosprozole, pantoprozole) as medical data shows us some of the long term issues/medicaiton interactions associated with this drug

Pepto-Bismol- great for sulfur(egg) burps. Might make stool black, if it turns black, it does not mean you have internal bleeding
Tums - Short term acid reflux control
Simethicone - great for gas pain/ clearance. little to no toxicity profile

Some little tips:
This is great to combine for BG control for HGH.

Jano has done a stability test on the semaglutide and no degradation after 2 weeks in the fridge.

Some people Like M@NU advise every 3 day dosing to prevent side effects

Each "5mg" vial is actually 4mg(Now relabeled from QSC). There is also something about the semaglutide which may have decrease effectiveness because of the reconstitution/delivery system. We do not know, regardless QSC product does work.

I say start at a higher dose than normal ozempic, there is something about the delivery of this that makes it weaker than the other ozempic but it appears to be the same overall effect. 3 women and I have been losing weight on this product. I have also used it to control my hunger from NPP

Dose increase is not always necessary, You can stay at the same dose as long as it is effective

1ML BAC in each VIAL
I guess we can compare
Ozempic: Generic Semaglutide: volume comparison
0.25mg: 0.6mg: 0.15ml(do this for 3-4 doses)
0.5mg ozempic:1.2mg:0.30ml(do this for 3-4 doses)

1mg: 1.6mg: 0.4ml (Can keep this ongoing for financial sake)

My wife couldnt tolerate this dose and she lost 20 lbs(she went from 140 to 120)
might be a good maintenance/BG control dose as well.

IF you want to go the Wegovy route, continue this dose escalation

1.5mg:2.4 mg: 0.6ml(This goes into wegovy dosing)
2mg:3.2mg: 0.8ml
2.4mg:4mg 1 ml

Completely different drug. And I am currently bulking with Test+Primo and 5IU HGH (all from QSC). To control blood glucose levels I am taking 1mg semaglutide and empaglioflozin, which i switch to canagliflozin now. I added Metformin for a while but the semaglutide and the metformin are synergistically and giving me too strong hunger suppression (which sucks when bulking). Canagliflozin and empaglioflozin improve your heart health, since I am taking it my diastolic dysfunction got a lot better (I can feel how it drastically improved).
When did you dose the Metformin? I’m trying to do the same with semaglutide

For everyone wishing they come back and upset…. Do you not still have their email? Just bc they aren’t on the forums, doesn’t mean they aren’t still doing business
This is true, I just placed another order this morning for some kits of TB500 and bpc 157

don't think combining metformin with semaglutide is smart unless you need it... Have a high chance of hypoglycemia
Hmm, I honestly dont think so. I had zero hypoglycaemia problems. Lowest I got to is bg of 80 in the morning. Metformin and semaglutide are not known to cause hypoglycaemia (very low incidence rate). Combining them didnt do it for me either.

When did you dose the Metformin? I’m trying to do the same with semaglutide
You mean how I dosed it? I started at 250mg metformin the first 3 days, increased to 500 and 750mg within another couple days and then took 1000mg for a week. I then had to stop, cause the hunger suppression was too strong, I had a hard time even drinking enough water. I dont recommend going to high on metformin too quick with 1mg semaglutide.

I don't think combining metformin with semaglutide is smart unless you need it... Have a high chance of hypoglycemia
Unlikely. Seems to be a very common combination, I believe even the trials of semaglutide/tirzepatide had patients using metformin in combo with it. I have zero issues here with both.

Unlikely. Seems to be a very common combination, I believe even the trials of semaglutide/tirzepatide had patients using metformin in combo with it. I have zero issues here with both.
Those were typically overweight type 2 diabetics.

First time I felt hypo was on that combination

Hmm, I honestly dont think so. I had zero hypoglycaemia problems. Lowest I got to is bg of 80 in the morning. Metformin and semaglutide are not known to cause hypoglycaemia (very low incidence rate). Combining them didnt do it for me either.

You mean how I dosed it? I started at 250mg metformin the first 3 days, increased to 500 and 750mg within another couple days and then took 1000mg for a week. I then had to stop, cause the hunger suppression was too strong, I had a hard time even drinking enough water. I dont recommend going to high on metformin too quick with 1mg semaglutide.
With meals?

Hey everyone- not interested in keeping up with all the pissing matches going on in here, but I do want to share something about my experience with QSD.
I've now placed two orders with them:

part of the 1st order was 600 pills of metformin along with a bunch of other stuff
part of the 2nd order was a further 600 pills of metformin

The first order arrived and if you look back in my posts, there should be a picture of my order. I ordered hgh/HCG/HGM, Telmisartan, Metformin, Test E, and Trest E. Everything was there EXCEPT 300 out of the 600 metformin pills were missing. at first I assumed the 3 large bottles contained 200 metformin pills each, but I ran out in half the time and realized I never got sent half my metformin

The second order, I asked for Semaglutide, some more Telmisartan, Nolvadex, and 600 more pills of metformin, along with 300 pills of metformin free of charge since I had paid for them last time and did not receive them. the rep agreed to this (I can post the email chain if necessary)

I received my order today and I appear to have received Telmisartan (labeled Tmi?), Nolvadex (confusingly labeled TM, not actually 100% certain which is which, both Telmisartan and Tamoxifen have the letters Tmi in them), and Semaglutide but there is absolutely NO METFORMIN in my package.

I've emailed the rep just now and will keep this updated when I get a response. pretty disappointed right now but hopeful that they will do right by me and ship me the now 900 pills of metformin they owe me. Every other aspect of the service, products, shipment and whatnot has been great, just not sure what's going on with the metformin in my orders.

Completely different drug. And I am currently bulking with Test+Primo and 5IU HGH (all from QSC). To control blood glucose levels I am taking 1mg semaglutide and empaglioflozin, which i switch to canagliflozin now. I added Metformin for a while but the semaglutide and the metformin are synergistically and giving me too strong hunger suppression (which sucks when bulking). Canagliflozin and empaglioflozin improve your heart health, since I am taking it my diastolic dysfunction got a lot better (I can feel how it drastically improved).
have you ran this stack before? what test/primo ratio works best for you? I'm also running some primo right now. Did you notice the pip gets better over time? I'm thinking ill adapt to it, its def not bad but a bit noticeable.

Hey everyone- not interested in keeping up with all the pissing matches going on in here, but I do want to share something about my experience with QSD.
I've now placed two orders with them:

part of the 1st order was 600 pills of metformin along with a bunch of other stuff
part of the 2nd order was a further 600 pills of metformin

The first order arrived and if you look back in my posts, there should be a picture of my order. I ordered hgh/HCG/HGM, Telmisartan, Metformin, Test E, and Trest E. Everything was there EXCEPT 300 out of the 600 metformin pills were missing. at first I assumed the 3 large bottles contained 200 metformin pills each, but I ran out in half the time and realized I never got sent half my metformin

The second order, I asked for Semaglutide, some more Telmisartan, Nolvadex, and 600 more pills of metformin, along with 300 pills of metformin free of charge since I had paid for them last time and did not receive them. the rep agreed to this (I can post the email chain if necessary)

I received my order today and I appear to have received Telmisartan (labeled Tmi?), Nolvadex (confusingly labeled TM, not actually 100% certain which is which, both Telmisartan and Tamoxifen have the letters Tmi in them), and Semaglutide but there is absolutely NO METFORMIN in my package.

I've emailed the rep just now and will keep this updated when I get a response. pretty disappointed right now but hopeful that they will do right by me and ship me the now 900 pills of metformin they owe me. Every other aspect of the service, products, shipment and whatnot has been great, just not sure what's going on with the metformin in my orders.
Did you only receive one tracking number? My large orders have always been split between multiple packages.

Did you only receive one tracking number? My large orders have always been split between multiple packages.
they did send me a tracking number before the one that referred to the package I received today but they sent it to me the day after I ordered (paid sept 6). and it has not moved since I received it (sept 7) so I assumed it was some kind of mistake. For reference I received a shipping number for the package I received today on sept 15.

If that first shipping number was not a dud/mistake, then this must be the slowest intra-continental US shipping service I've ever experienced