Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

MissSuperDyel really went off the deep end. You can actually see his mental state deteriorate with each page.
All over a an online drug dealer he doesnt even use.
If QCS comes back I really think he's going to do a suicide by cop or something.

Chunky.Smears lack of a love in his life has brought him to defend a joke of a source with all his little might. You're a joke just like him. A source of entertainment for me. Keep crying. Drown the rest of the pathetic shills with your river of tears.

Ask @Millard what the deal is. Past ban duration doesn't matter. Strike 3, Shillberg. i know you're country isn't big on American baseball but strike 3 means you're out. Go sit down. Your turn is over.

Why would your boss be paying out the ass to become a source on PM if he's going to be back here in a week?

Using fake accounts to bolster business is a sin here. Like a member getting a temp ban and trying to circumvent it with an alt account. Big no no here. You'd know all of this if you left this thread once in a while.
Are you willing to make the wager or not? It's a yes or no answer.

You are so convinced that the ban is permanent that you would have no problem making a friendly wager. I don't want your money. I want your ego and your pride.

Past bans have been a week. So....

If after a week (from yesterday), the rep does not return (using same account), I will publicly make a post, addressed to you, apologizing for my position and messages, I will say "you were right, and I was wrong".

If the rep DOES return, then you will apologize publicly to me, include ALL the statements listed above.

Since you are so confident, this should be an easy wager for you.
Funny, sounds like you might know something the rest of the forum might not.

Regardless, @Millard mentioned exact members like you in another thread. Someone who posts exclusively in a source thread, while praising the source and defending against all criticism. You either are an alt account for QSC, or you are getting something in return for your devoted loyalty.

Your ass should be canned for having obvious motives for your sole purpose of being here. I've been here for 3.5 years, and NEVER EVER have I seen a source thread with an army of new accounts. Who are so in love with a source, they'll defend them even after a ban.

You literally have more posts in this thread than the rep, weirdo.

Yeah, that makes sense. Dude, your butt hurt over all of this is amazing.

Are you willing to make the wager or not? It's a yes or no answer.

i didnt even read your whole post so i don't know what you were proposing, but you're a worthless shill, so no, i'm not interested in doing anything other than watch you cry over your loss.

Funny, sounds like you might know something the rest of the forum might not.

Regardless, @Millard mentioned exact members like you in another thread. Someone who posts exclusively in a source thread, while praising the source and defending against all criticism. You either are an alt account for QSC, or you are getting something in return for your devoted loyalty.

Your ass should be canned for having obvious motives for your sole purpose of being here. I've been here for 3.5 years, and NEVER EVER have I seen a source thread with an army of new accounts. Who are so in love with a source, they'll defend them even after a ban.
The wager is open to you too.

You're so convinced the rep isn't coming back, this is an easy bet to make.

Are you in or out?

Are you in or out?

He's right. If i didnt know any better then i would say you're adamant in your belief because you signed into the rep account and saw the note that the ban will end in x days.

Just like Dingdong, you talk too much. i figured out your fake accounts and now i know who you are. Enjoy the remainder of your stay here.

Of course he has more posts. He is not banned and allowed to be here.

We won. Continue with the worship noobs. You being here proves our glory.

Of course he has more posts. He is not banned and allowed to be here.

We won. Continue with the worship noobs. You being here proves our glo

Are you in or out?

Last edited:
At this point, I don't even need to say anything new. You are so delusional, I just need to sit back and watch you self- destruct yourself.

Keep talking. You're only helping yourself. i'm surprised you didn't use the word faggot 50 times. Seems to be your favorite word.

Yeah, a pathetic scamming source is going to make me self destruct. Boom! Seen many shit sources come and go before you. i'm still here, Chinaman. Ain't going nowhere.

Shut up you little turd. The thread took a turn for the interesting. Your 7th grade comebacks are lame. Go outside and play.
I'm starting to think your being paid by some other source to post in this thread.
Content quality obviously doesnt matter, so you just shout gibberish and hit the reply button.
Who are you working for? N*ps G**r maybe? Maybe you sell SARMs for Dylan Gemeli. Who knows?
Maybe you are Dylan Gemeli. He's retarded too so its possible.

I'm starting to think your being paid by some other source to post in this thread.
Content quality obviously doesnt matter, so you just shout gibberish and hit the reply button.
Who are you working for? N*ps G**r maybe? Maybe you sell SARMs for Dylan Gemeli. Who knows?
Maybe you are Dylan Gemeli. He's retarded too so its possible.
Of course he's getting paid by other sources. Who spends their entire day in a forum where he doesn't buy anything? Or it's severe mental illness. I think it's both.

Are you in or out?

Sorry, Dingdong. No one's biting. So explain how you're so sure. Let me guess, you're the chosen satisfied customer that Dingdong emailed to tell that he's coming back.

You blew it, dummy. You and Chunk are the only ones left standing. Where are all your satisfied customers and members that signed up within the last 6 months? They were active as fuck until yesterday. Poof. Dissappeard just like that.

Of course he's getting paid by other sources. Who spends their entire day in a forum where he doesn't buy anything? Or it's severe mental illness. I think it's both.

Afraid i'm going to hurt your business?
Unlike Chunk i do this for fun, not free gear.

Spin the narrative, Dingdong. You've always been good at that. Point the finger at everyone else.

Sponsors