Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

they did send me a tracking number before the one that referred to the package I received today but they sent it to me the day after I ordered (paid sept 6). and it has not moved since I received it (sept 7) so I assumed it was some kind of mistake. For reference I received a shipping number for the package I received today on sept 15.

If that first shipping number was not a dud/mistake, then this must be the slowest intra-continental US shipping service I've ever experienced
Which shipping method did you use?

Ordered BPC and TB500 2 days ago. BPC arrived today and TB is arriving tomorrow. I have gotten HCG and other peptides from reputable UGL guys and this is the same packaging just without the extreme cost. Will report back on how its working!

My girl is down 14 pounds in 6 weeks on semaglutide this is on a shitty diet and maybe one day a week of 1 hour of hitt. .25mg did nothing for her. .5mg is when she started to loose weight and appetite. She’s now on 1mg a week split in two injections

i dedicate this next song to all those now silent voices still in shock that their beloved source will never grace this forum with their presence again.

Dingdong come back, any kind of fool could see.
There was something in everything about your $6 vails.

Dingdong come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong and I just can't live without your cheap gear.

:D:D:D

PM is the perfect forum for them. No need to have 25 alt accounts there. The mods will be their protectors now.

i dedicate this next song to all those now silent voices still in shock that their beloved source will never grace this forum with their presence again.

PM is the perfect forum for them. No need to have 25 alt accounts there. The mods will be their protectors now.
Your song sucks. It doesn't even rhyme. This place was pretty nice for a few hours while you were gone, holding your protest sign outside Walmart.

What's worse is you can't even count, and you are convinced in your autistic brain that QSC has a permanent ban. Lololol This is gonna be REALLY fun my little friend. Game on.

So you're giving this guy a full assurance this source is still gtg, despite being a piece of trash with no forum presence.

WARNING: Source is a scamming piece of crap with an army of new accounts vouching they're gtg.

Wishing, hoping, or calling for physical violence, including threats of sexual violence and political violence, real, imagined, hypothetical, involving members is prohibited.
i dedicate this next song to all those now silent voices still in shock that their bel
I figured you ran out of cocaine but I see you're back.
Holy shit get a life.
If a meso member raped your mother and made a thread about it with video, you wouldnt be posting in it the way you are carrying on here.

So you're giving this guy a full assurance this source is still gtg, despite being a piece of trash with no forum presence.

WARNING: Source is a scamming piece of crap with an army of new accounts vouching they're gtg.
One of the attributes of autism is that when YOU have an experience, you think EVERYONE has the same experience. It's probably true that QSC did not make you whole on an order AFTER you came to this forum and started calling him racist names and calling him a piece of shit. I would have done the same and refused to sell you or refund anything.

Most of us have been polite and respectful to the rep so we get good service. Learn to show respect and maybe you can get good service like the rest of us.

You just ruined a good song!
At least now I know that MSG isnt this big tough forum crusader like he pretends to be. He has a sensitive side. His actually a big softy who digs his love songs. You should lean into that side you more often!

Your song sucks. It doesn't even rhyme. This place was pretty nice for a few hours while you were gone, holding your protest sign outside Walmart.

What's worse is you can't even count, and you are convinced in your autistic brain that QSC has a permanent ban. Lololol This is gonna be REALLY fun my little friend. Game on.

3 bans, junior. i've been here from the start.
When did you join again? For someone that lives in this thread you should know the history without having to go back through the thread.

i know it hurts, but it will get better. When they start up at PM you can go over there and hump their leg while breaking the hearts of each and every reader here by leaving. We'll miss you.

I figured you ran out of cocaine but I see you're back.
Holy shit get a life.
If a meso member raped your mother and made a thread about it with video, you wouldnt be posting in it the way you are carrying on here.

Another broken heart. So sorry that your source is gone. Poor baby. The pain will fade. Just give it time. i'm sorry Meso raped your mom?

I'm starting to think you, BTcowboy and these others are one person's alt accounts.
Maybe some sort of bot that was programmed by a retard?

Must be. Prove it. i find it absolutely hilarious how hard you and Shillberg are taking this loss. A couple of love struck losers that fell in love with a source. There will be others. Don't lose hope, little Chucky. Never lose hope.

Another broken heart. So sorry that your source is gone. Poor baby. The pain will fade. Just give it time. i'm sorry Meso raped your mom?
You are so convinced that the ban is permanent that you would have no problem making a friendly wager. I don't want your money. I want your ego and your pride.

Past bans have been a week. So....

If after a week (from yesterday), the rep does not return (using same account), I will publicly make a post, addressed to you, apologizing for my position and messages, I will say "you were right, and I was wrong".

If the rep DOES return, then you will apologize publicly to me, include ALL the statements listed above.

Since you are so confident, this should be an easy wager for you.

MissSuperDyel really went off the deep end. You can actually see his mental state deteriorate with each page.
All over an online drug dealer he doesnt even use.
If QCS comes back I really think he's going to do a suicide by cop or something.

Last edited:
You are so convinced that the ban is permanent that you would have no problem making a friendly wager. I don't want your money. I want your ego and your pride.

Past bans have been a week. So....

If after a week (from yesterday), the rep does not return (using same account), I will publicly make a post, addressed to you, apologizing for my position and messages, I will say "you were right, and I was wrong".

If the rep DOES return, then you will apologize publicly to me, include ALL the statements listed above.

Since you are so confident, this should be an easy wager for you.

Ask @Millard what the deal is. Past ban duration doesn't matter. Strike 3, Shillberg. i know you're country isn't big on American baseball but strike 3 means you're out. Go sit down. Your turn is over.

Why would your boss be paying out the ass to become a source on PM if he's going to be back here in a week?

Using fake accounts to bolster business is a sin here. Like a member getting a temp ban and trying to circumvent it with an alt account. Big no no here. You'd know all of this if you left this thread once in a while.