Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This is QSCs 3rd ban, you wouldn't know this because you joined after their 1st ban. Party's over, you can quit acting like their number 1 fan and let me thread die like it deserves.
You think he's done permanently? Lololol You are too much. The thread will stay alive. Why? Because you morons are keeping it at top. You are too stupid to even understand that.

Luckily zoidberg is here to help his buddy qsc take orders in his absence, so just send them to the same email and qin.......zoidberg will be happy to help.
I don't take orders because I'm a customer like you. Plus, he doesn't take orders on the forum. It's done via email. So stupid, it's hard to truly understand how stupid you are.

I don't understand wtf is going on and I'm assuming it's because most of you flat hats don't speak Engrish properly

The trucker protesters were legit tho.
You assumed wrong. The trucker protest was AWESOME. I think it was in Ottawa. Am I right?

Being a selective scammer? My best guess is they fumbled with their alt accounts and got figured out.
So then why didn't the alt accounts get banned too? You keep saying I'm an alt account. Why no ban for me?

I'll tell you why... because you are insane. I'm just a customer who posts his positive experiences with my orders and LOVES to call out nonsense. I'm like a social justice warrior, except my cause is to eradicate assholes.

I realize this will not be read by most but...

There is much knowledge here within these pages and the community around bodybuilding has a rich history and culture. It is not all about sources. We have information on Medicine, Health, Science, Workouts, Meals, etc.

This is a lifestyle and requires more than just a source.

Millard never posts and states why members and sources get banned. Truth is many get banned and most never notice. No one knew qsc, and more recently 1tank1 and triple tren were banned until someone posted about it.

Such a loss of quality posters. One is a selective scammer, one is a troll that doesn't lift and the other thinks this is a high school locker room.

i'm not sure how the forum will continue to function without them.

Here's something funnily odd. A "new" source posted an intro that i saw last night. i made a joke asking about $6 vials and unless i'm mistaken that thread has been deleted...