Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I don’t post much here but I’m going to just say I’m disappointed in some of you fucktards. You guys know who you are so I won’t name drop and you will likely pounce on this after I hit post anyway.

I spent more than any of the “scammed” ppl ever came close to spending and if Q was a true scammer he woulda got me in a hurry but not once have I ever had a issue.. perfect communication, perfect stealth and perfect product.,.

This is not Amazon and shit doesn’t always go smooth over seas and your ordering drugs essentially and expect Amazon standards like get fucked, shit happens don’t be a fucking Karen and maybe you woulda got your issue fixed…

Bunch of fucking keyboard warriors bombarding this thread over dues when he don’t ever reply

It sucks that Q got banned but it is what it is , now you fucks can go harass someone else with your “shill” army of keyboard vigilantes

Meso as a whole is great, but I truly am disappointed that some of you haven’t been banned as well
I missed the banning. Was it for the attitude? Don't feel like trawling through 100 pages...

Blood work on 750 test cyp.
Were you taking an AI? You should post this in the testing section because it’ll be buried by 3 autists arguing about a guy they don’t even know or do business with

What was your pinning schedule btw? I find I get higher free testosterone if I pin more frequently. On 350mg my free testosterone was 906 pinning test e EOD

Can anyone confirm the Qingdao email contact, I don't want to be scammed like a fucking retard from someone impersonating quingdao.

Can anyone confirm the Qingdao email contact, I don't want to be scammed like a fucking retard from someone impersonating quingdao.

I'm sure Zoidberg will be along soon to answer any quieries on behalf of QSC.

Out of the good of his heart, totally not QSC's alt account.

Commercial marketing on behalf of and representation of the source business interests while the source is banned.
I'm sure Zoidberg will be along soon to answer any quieries on behalf of QSC.

Out of the good of his heart, totally not QSC's alt account.
Did you have any questions? I am happy to help :)

are you a freak aromatized? I take .25 arimidex with 250mg, sometimes .5 if it starts to creep up with the addition of HCG
No. Standart for my age. .5mg arimidex for every 100mg of test. That's what the trt clinic starts you out on as a cookie cutter dose and adjusts from there.....but most of the time that' s what most parients stay on to keep estrogen in range on 200mg a week test. My estrogens always in range on all my blasts. Never crashed it. Always keep it around 35- 41. I mean I know I'm not the only one Derek from plates more dates owns a trt clinic and he likes to keep his around 25. It's all about where you feel good. And mine feels good right where I have it and keeping it in range within five points.

I didn't even know about estrogen control until years of dabbling with cycles. 1 day in the gym random guy commented on my acne on me back. I was like ' thanks alot motherfucker!' Ended up being a buddy after more chatting and he told me about PM and then I stumbled onto this gem of a site. Never know how good a random encounter can turn into something great (no gayness for this buddy... He ended up losing his wife to drugs and last I heard was mething around). But I learned about ai and about researching and not just dosing and frequency. Rather take ai than deal with staring at your nipples everytime walk by a mirror. Also I pee quite frequently so just guessing my prostate is large (high estro can cause this right?) I'm taking loads of supplements to counter this.
But I'm glad this company has testing on pretty much every oil I've ordered. It's fantastic really. And gives a chance to try gh again with their cheap prices. I'm commenting now bc I typed in my email wrong several times and took weeks to get confirmed and am excited to be able to post. So please excuse my rant... I read thru like 800 pages before ordering bc lots of characters on here (a lot of guys are comedy tho so thanks)

Most important is that you 'feel' good and free of symptoms. It's highly individualistic. For me, when blasting with test levels at 2500+ ng/dl, I feel best with my E2 at 100+ otherwise I don't sleep well and feel lethargic. The "range" on lab reports do not consider being on TRT or blasting gear. I only ever took an AI once and it was a disaster.

Lol this thread isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I really thought it would go out in a dumpster fire since the reps ban but from what I've seen the harm reductionist and selective scammer watchers were the ones posting the most. Yeah..... What a dumpster fire.

Also I pee quite frequently so just guessing my prostate is large (high estro can cause this right?) I'm taking loads of supplements to counter this.
For BPH (enlarged prostate) most supplements are ineffective at treating. I strongly recommend 5mg daily tadalafil to help symptoms. Depending on your age, you need to check your PSA.

Lol this thread isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I really thought it would go out in a dumpster fire since the reps ban but from what I've seen the harm reductionist and selective scammer watchers were the ones posting the most. Yeah..... What a dumpster fire.
download.jpeg

Just thought I would give an update...
Made a small order from them, it's been about 13 weeks and I have yet to receive anything from their INTL warehouse, I was quoted a 3-4 week turnaround, however I feel like almost every source quotes a 1 month T/A but few follow through. Won't be using them again regardless if it magically turns up

Made a small order from them, it's been about 13 weeks and I have yet to receive anything from their INTL warehouse, I was quoted a 3-4 week turnaround, however I feel like almost every source quotes a 1 month T/A but few follow through. Won't be using them again regardless if it magically turns up
Damn yeah something's up with your order. What does the tracking say? I've been getting mine within 21 days.

Have you even tried to contact the rep about it? Why would you wait that long to even say anything ?