Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just thought I would give an update...
Made a small order from them, it's been about 13 weeks and I have yet to receive anything from their INTL warehouse, I was quoted a 3-4 week turnaround, however I feel like almost every source quotes a 1 month T/A but few follow through. Won't be using them again regardless if it magically turns up
Are you a time traveler? End of July you asked how the ETA is, I would assume you have not even placed your order before that. That was 8 weeks ago. How can your order be placed 13 weeks ago?

Hi there, has anyone gotten their order successfully into New Zealand? If so what was the timeframe and do they employ any form of stealth packaging? Customs are strict here

100% pass rate to NZ, exampels of ETA:

View attachment 169915

Are you a time traveler? End of July you asked how the ETA is, I would assume you have not even placed your order before that. That was 8 weeks ago. How can your order be placed 13 weeks ago?
Fair assumption, but I had already placed my order a few weeks prior and was just curious on other people's experience with shipping. The last update was:

2022-08-30 05:49
The item is on transport to the country of destination

I have just received my test-U, 16 days T/A, i live in western-Europe

The tracking hasn't updated constantly and according to 17 track my package is still in transit
Perhaps mine is an anomaly, my package could have very well just been lost in transit with the post, however to say that 13 weeks is normal is just absurd... For what it's worth the rep I spoke to has been stellar, but I don't see myself buying from this source again.

I missed the banning. Was it for the attitude? Don't feel like trawling through 100 pages...

i think it had something to do with multiple accounts. If Meso went soft and that's a slap on the wrist infraction here now then these shills need to be ready to fight with new members Buff Sexington and American Beef Factory.

I've picked up some products over the period of about 6months with this source.
all orders delivered as expected. feels reports are also as expected.
i only ordered items that i have experience with.

To be clear, I'm not defending the rep. Like you, I just posted my experience with buying, which has been positive.
you posted your experience 100 times, that is something that @Millard specifically said is something to regard as suspicious. Posting your experience once and then a few follow up questions is sufficient. You are on a crusade.
My focus is the nutjobs who don't buy and keep posting racist comments.
But why? Why is it worth your time?

The answer to those questions and the above mentioned behavior, is obvious.

Absolutely. I have repeatedly posted that my objective is to eradicate racist assholes.
so you're here on a moral crusade to end racism?
interesting choice of venue to spend your energy on such a thing.
interesting strategy too, since all you're doing is talking about how good QDS's service is.