Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

you posted your experience 100 times, that is something that @Millard specifically said is something to regard as suspicious. Posting your experience once and then a few follow up questions is sufficient. You are on a crusade.

But why? Why is it worth your time?

The answer to those questions and the above mentioned behavior, is obvious.

Gotta keep the business running and the thread on top. Desperation for dollar bills. Time is money.

At the end of the day the few who care about keeping Meso honest are outnumbered by shills, fake accounts and drug hungry noobs that want cheap gear.

What's the point anymore?

Been watching this thread for a few months now. Never have I ever seen more blatant shilling, or a scamming rep that sends out clearly contaminated vials. And then tries to tell people black is white.

If you spend your money with this cocksucker simply because of cheap prices you deserve to be scammed.

Been watching this thread for a few months now. Never have I ever seen more blatant shilling, or a scamming rep that sends out clearly contaminated vials. And then tries to tell people black is white.

If you spend your money with this cocksucker simply because of cheap prices you deserve to be scammed.

Did that make you feel better?

My vials have never been contaminated. Others have reported purchasing hundreds of vials without contamination. One guy posted a picture that showed a fragment of filter material. He re-filtered and used the gear. One other guy posted a video with an air bubble. Lol.

Have you seen contamination in your vials? Where are the pictures? Oh yes, you don't buy here. You're a shill with another source.

Its all true though. Why do you feel the need to attack anyone that doesn’t suck the china man’s cock? Blatant shilling lol. Painfully obvious.
True is not accurate
As I have been a customer and cannot verify any of those claims that you say are true

When buying drugs online their are inherent risks , this ain’t Amazon ppl

Running the test c and have not one single pip sexdrive is the highest it’s ever been showering I’m throbbing waken up fully erect tell me again how the products suck absolutely best test I’ve ever used as before this I got pip so flu symptoms

finally no pip like legitimately like I’ve not even injected

10/10
And pray they will continue in 2 months I need the test and other products

Oh And you missed out

My vials have never been contaminated. Others have reported purchasing hundreds of vials without contamination. One guy posted a picture that showed a fragment of filter material. He re-filtered and used the gear. One other guy posted a video with an air bubble. Lol.

Have you seen contamination in your vials? Where are the pictures? Oh yes, you don't buy here. You're a shill with another source.

And you still want to pretend that you're not the rep using a different account. Oookay. Give it a rest, little fella. Your shill accounts can handle the big bad haterz.

And you still want to pretend that you're not the rep using a different account. Oookay. Give it a rest, little fella. Your shill accounts can handle the big bad haterz.
Yep everyone who disagrees with you guys is a shill, lol
I’m starting to agree that you guys are probably just shills for other sources
Personally I don’t care , I’m still in contact and haven’t lost my source , but a lot of future members will have to pay for the overpriced shit from the other vendors

Yep everyone who disagrees with you guys is a shill, lol
I’m starting to agree that you guys are probably just shills for other sources
Personally I don’t care , I’m still in contact and haven’t lost my source , but a lot of future members will have to pay for the overpriced shit from the other vendors

You're free to disagree. When you make it your job to address every negative post like the rep is doing it's a tad bit different.

Even a loyal customer like yourself can see that Zoidberg isn't just a satisfied customer. i know you can, but it doesn't bother you as long as you get what you need.

Why did you join a community again?

English is not his first language i suspect.
Dingdong couldn't rattle me if his life depended on it. These forums are entertainment and boredom killers. Nothing more.
Same here, man, this shit is pure cheap entertainment. I simply enjoy lampooning an obvious bootlicker like @Zoidberg (who is also my least favorite character on Futurama, my favorite show). I don't know if he is actually the QSC rep, but he is definitely at least a shill.

Personally, I don't have any problems with the rep. He has never screwed me over, and I don't fully trust anyone on the Internet, so I don't know who to believe with the issues he has dealt with (like the Deus incident); I choose to stay out of it. The whole floaters fiasco seems rather fucked up though.

All 4 orders I have made have been successful and the gear was good. I don't trust anything to be safe, especially before I inject it, and I'm fortunate enough that I can rigorously test everything at work, so I'm certain that what he sent me is good. If it wasn't, then I'd be pissed.

Even a loyal customer like yourself can see that Zoidberg isn't just a satisfied customer.
True. In addition to being a satisfied customer, my objective is to call out your overtly racist behavior. You can call it my version of ethnic cleansing - except I seek to eradicate racist assholes like you.

@Zoidberg (who is also my least favorite character on Futurama, my favorite show).
This is the most hurtful thing anyone has said to me. :(
No need. You're giving me all the ammunition i need everytime you flap your gums and make it your job to reply to every post that doesn't stroke your fragile ego.
It's true, my ego is fragile. I think my E2 is high. Anyone know where I can buy some Arimidex?