Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You're free to disagree. When you make it your job to address every negative post like the rep is doing it's a tad bit different.

Even a loyal customer like yourself can see that Zoidberg isn't just a satisfied customer. i know you can, but it doesn't bother you as long as you get what you need.

Why did you join a community again?
Here is the key difference
I’ve been on the other side , not with gear but with mushroom cultures which are just as illegal.
I know how it is as a source , and I know the shit they deal with. I’ve dealt with numerous idiots world wide that felt they were entitled to Amazon treatment when ordering illegal prods. Ppl that felt they bear no responsibility when a pack is seized.

Just like any biz shit happens , mix ups happen , lost packs happen..
Why should the source eat all cost to support your habit? We were always happy to work with customers that got the wrong prod or a lost or seized pack. But like Q we insisted on a new order to cover shipping but we also offered guaranteed delivery for a extra $100 where we would reship as many times as necessary to get them the product.

Ppl like you would have called us crooks for this , but it’s business and I will not go into the red just to keep you guys happy it’s a 2 way street and we had thousands of supporters and a handful of haters like you guys.

I only comment on this cause reading this shit hits close to home on all the drama I had to deal with.

I’ve spent thousands with Q and will continue , no issues, all tested clean , all arrived within a month

Anyways I just wanted to elaborate as to why I feel the need to reply to the negative nonsence

True. In addition to being a satisfied customer, my objective is to call out your overtly racist behavior. You can call it my version of ethnic cleansing - except I seek to eradicate racist assholes like you.

True!? You're agreeing with me? It's about fucking time. Eradicate me then you skinny bitch. i'm not going anywhere. Do your worst.

Keep reporting me for using the name Dingdong because the sound a doorbell makes "is wacist". Sniveling baby. If i wanted to turn your company name into a racist slur i would have chose something a little different.

True!? You're agreeing with me? It's about fucking time. Eradicate me then you skinny bitch. i'm not going anywhere. Do your worst.

Keep reporting me for using the name Dingdong because the sound a doorbell makes "is wacist". Sniveling baby. If i wanted to turn your company name into a racist slur i would have chose something a little different.
Overtly racist, yes. That's obvious to anyone reading your posts.

Racism is offensive to me because I'm part of a minority group too. I'm a North America white male. Lol

Replying to everyone who quoted my post with an update, but yes! good to go! they replied to my email quickly and let me know that the second tracking number was now updating, and I checked and USPS says it'll be here in the next few days. They also said I should be receiving 1500 tabs of metformin instead of just the 900 they actually owe me, so I guess I get a bonus. Will update when I actually receive the package but everything looks good to me.
With all the attention I would expect no less.

I’ve been on the other side , not with gear but with mushroom cultures which are just as illegal.
I know how it is as a source , and I know the shit they deal with. I’ve dealt with numerous idiots world wide that felt they were entitled to Amazon treatment when ordering illegal prods. Ppl that felt they bear no responsibility when a pack is seized.

Why should the source eat all cost to support your habit? We were always happy to work with customers that got the wrong prod or a lost or seized pack. But like Q we insisted on a new order to cover shipping but we also offered guaranteed delivery for a extra $100 where we would reship as many times as necessary to get them the product.

Ppl like you would have called us crooks for this , but it’s business and I will not go into the red just to keep you guys happy it’s a 2 way street and we had thousands of supporters and a handful of haters like you guys.

I only comment on this cause reading this shit hits close to home on all the drama I had to deal with.

I’ve spent thousands with Q and will continue , no issues, all tested clean , all arrived within a month

Anyways I just wanted to elaborate as to why I feel the need to reply to the negative nonsence
You're another new account sucking Ding dongs, like zoidburg. I remember one of your first posts in this thread, here it is for those who missed it. So you rejoined the chat on meso just to stand up for this scammer, got it. Skorpius Labs...brewing up some stupidity.

If it hits my door and tests clean I’m satisfied , till my trust is breached personally everyone gets the benefit of the doubt

The only negative I e seen in this entire thread is the deuce situation and tbh I see merit and error on both sides.

So long story short , I’m a dude, I don’t give a fuck about the drama and I have yet to see a bad purity test from Q so that’s where it stands in my eyes

You're free to disagree. When you make it your job to address every negative post like the rep is doing it's a tad bit different.

Even a loyal customer like yourself can see that Zoidberg isn't just a satisfied customer. i know you can, but it doesn't bother you as long as you get what you need.

Why did you join a community again?
I seriously think that you're mentaly heal

I completely understand the fact that you don't like QSC and think that they scamed or whatever some people but even if my life was at play i couldn't explain why someone would spend all his fucking free time arging and seeking conflicts on a steroids forum

You're another new account sucking Ding dongs, like zoidburg. I remember one of your first posts in this thread, here it is for those who missed it. So you rejoined the chat on meso just to stand up for this scammer, got it. Skorpius Labs...brewing up some stupidity.
Lmao what exactly were you trying to prove?
That I stated if I received what I ordered that I would be satisfied, and then when I did I was satisfied?

Are you that fucking dumb?

I completely understand the fact that you don't like QSC and think that they scamed or whatever some people but even if my life was at play i couldn't explain why someone would spend all his fucking free time arging and seeking conflicts on a steroids forum
Of course he's mentally ill. Sometimes I feel bad pushing him around, but then I'm reminded of him being overtly racist.

There used to be a wider culture of having zero tolerance for bullshit from sources on meso. It kept sources on some level of honesty and quality. It’s not like that so much these days. Some people are pissed about it and don’t want to see that happen. I kinda agree with them.

Got a viable cubensis print for sale?

Lol yea they’re not weak haha, some of our vars put PE to shame tho lol , 3 placed in top 10 at the psilocybin cup in cali last year lol
That's so fucking awesome and terrifying! I didn't realize there had been so much development in breeding programs for those but it makes my heart smile to know that it is happening.

Also makes me laugh how many of us are out there that like psychedelics and gear.

We spell it mentally ill here in America. i'll still play along though. i'm mentaly heal because i come on and argue with the rep, but the rep isn't mentaly heal despite spending twice as much time on here arguing with anyone that doesn't kiss his pathetic ass.

That's why all the time i wasn't here today he was and has posts showing that he was. It's called time stamps.

Sounds legit. Retard.