Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Of course he's mentally ill. Sometimes I feel bad pushing him around, but then I'm reminded of him being overtly racist.

You've been here since you rolled out of bed pretending that you don't work for Dingdong and i'm mentally ill. You'll be here until you go to bed with a 30 minute break in between to "work out".

He's wacist. Waaaah. Report me then. The only one offended is you. Are you Chinese?

Hey now, to be fair I did have a BAD purity test. The accutane was severely, severely underdosed when I had the source tested with 4 products.
The source did however recompensate me with the money.

His primo 100, mast e and winstrol was pretty spot on.

I have had the sources HGH, which was pretty good, to me. Never had it tested.
I do currently have the mast e and the tren e that I'll be taking on my next cycle of theirs as well.

However, the new batch of test e that I received kept giving me issues. Maybe it's the new oil they are using, I don't know. But it definitely fucked me up in my ass cheek and in my shoulder lol.

I have also had their BPC157 and TB 500. I was taking the normal dosage recommended and then I ended up doing about double and triple that as well.
Tendons, joints and anything else it's supposed to do, didn't feel like it did anything for me. Lol. Everything still hurt the same like it always has and probably always will.

Lmao what exactly were you trying to prove?
That I stated if I received what I ordered that I would be satisfied, and then when I did I was satisfied?

Are you that fucking dumb?
On 2nd thought, looks like QSC got you to provide back up since their number 1 fanboy is getting overrun. The agenda by you and the other guy is obvious. I'd love to see the compensation for your efforts.

I echo what someone else you, anyone who orders from this clown deserves to be have their order messed up or scammed. Members choosing to buy from a piece of trash, only because it's cheap, pathetic.

That's so fucking awesome and terrifying! I didn't realize there had been so much development in breeding programs for those but it makes my heart smile to know that it is happening.

Also makes me laugh how many of us are out there that like psychedelics and gear.
We actually had roughly 150 cubensis isolations and varieties alon not even getting into the exotics lol, it’s a lot more wild than it used to be

On 2nd thought, looks like QSC got you to provide back up since their number 1 fanboy is getting overrun. The agenda by you and the other guy is obvious. I'd love to see the compensation for your efforts.

I echo what someone else you, anyone who orders from this clown deserves to be have their order messed up or scammed. Members choosing to buy from a piece of trash, only because it's cheap, pathetic.

i assure you it's by design. The more accounts that jump into the mix means the more replies that they get with the hope of something being said that they can report. He's waaaaaaycist!

Every ankle biter that pops up gets ignored. They're useless yes men side shows. i only want that sloppy bitch rep. The rest can bark in the background and show potential customers what a satisfied customer for a shitty source looks like.

Here is the key difference
I’ve been on the other side , not with gear but with mushroom cultures which are just as illegal.
I know how it is as a source , and I know the shit they deal with. I’ve dealt with numerous idiots world wide that felt they were entitled to Amazon treatment when ordering illegal prods. Ppl that felt they bear no responsibility when a pack is seized.

Just like any biz shit happens , mix ups happen , lost packs happen..
Why should the source eat all cost to support your habit? We were always happy to work with customers that got the wrong prod or a lost or seized pack. But like Q we insisted on a new order to cover shipping but we also offered guaranteed delivery for a extra $100 where we would reship as many times as necessary to get them the product.

Ppl like you would have called us crooks for this , but it’s business and I will not go into the red just to keep you guys happy it’s a 2 way street and we had thousands of supporters and a handful of haters like you guys.

I only comment on this cause reading this shit hits close to home on all the drama I had to deal with.

I’ve spent thousands with Q and will continue , no issues, all tested clean , all arrived within a month

Anyways I just wanted to elaborate as to why I feel the need to reply to the negative nonsence
It's not hard to do business here. Others have for years. With your experience you can also see how easily this could have been avoided with better pr. Don't sweat the pennies, address the problems and everything is beautiful

Lmfao yep totally got me, I’m a undercover Chinese operative colluder seeking to defend someone on their 95% win rate
Lmao gtfoh , handful of complaints vs hundreds of pages of solid results lol

You fucktards make me laugh , never ordered but can speak on it so firmly,
I have ordered so I cAn back up what I say
Where as you fucks sit there and Parrot some disgruntled Karen over and over like you think it matters to anyone who took the time to read the entire thread and make their own decisions

It's not hard to do business here. Others have for years. With your experience you can also see how easily this could have been avoided with better pr. Don't sweat the pennies, address the problems and everything is beautiful
Yes this I agree with, as I said in the initial message that buddy posted I see merit and issue on both parties , I’m not saying Q handled it perfectly but I’m also not going to burn him at the stake as I’ve dealt with those types of customers as well so I get it

... did someone say psilocybin?

I didn't try any illicit substances until my 30s, not even weed. Mushrooms were my first, and that first time was incredible. Not my very favorite substance, but that first trip was one of my favorite days that I have lived. I'm no evangelist, but when people sing praises of shrooms, I'll join in the choir. Cheers.

Members choosing to buy from a piece of trash, only because it's cheap, pathetic.
Do you realize you are helping to keep this thread at the top? And confirming to everyone that the QSC prices are great. You believe that QSC is a "piece of trash" only because you're a xenophobic racist.

This thread is filled with thousands of post who are happy with their purchases and the service they received. You don't buy but spend your day on this thread. Why? I sincerely feel bad for you that you can't move on with your life. Buy gear, lift, be happy like the rest of us.

Yes, I'm expecting an angry reply with accusations of being the rep, being Chinese, being a shill. Your story is getting old. You need some new material.

Do you realize you are helping to keep this thread at the top? And confirming to everyone that the QSC prices are great. You believe that QSC is a "piece of trash" only because you're a xenophobic racist.

This thread is filled with thousands of post who are happy with their purchases and the service they received. You don't buy but spend your day on this thread. Why? I sincerely feel bad for you that you can't move on with your life. Buy gear, lift, be happy like the rest of us.

Yes, I'm expecting an angry reply with accusations of being the rep, being Chinese, being a shill. Your story is getting old. You need some new material.
Actually exposing the fact you are and have been repping for a banned source for days now, makes this entire thread suspect to all reading it. And the fact I caught you in a lie, which really brings your hidden agenda to light. Make no mistake, there are members and guests who see this new shady side to a source and take their business elsewhere.

I've learned if we keep you talking, it just makes this thread more of a dumpster fire than it is. You're burying yourself, yet don't even see it. You think this actually makes me mad, hilarious you actually think I care that much. You are expending way more effort in an attempt to right this failed ship. It's sinking at the bottom of the ocean.

And the fact I caught you in a lie, which really brings your hidden agenda to light. Make no mistake, there are members and guests who see this new shady side to a source and take their business elsewhere.
So absurd. I doubt anyone is going to be influenced by some random guy (me) and your accusations of being caught in a lie. SO absurd. People want to buy gear for a fair price. According to this thread, the majority of people have done exactly that with QSC.

People are free to vote with their wallet. They can buy wherever they went. Unfortunately since you're such a racist, most of these sources come from China. I doubt anyone makes trenbolone raws in Texas lol.

What good is it to have the thread at the top of the list when all people are going to see is you and a bunch of leg humpers that joined yesterday arguing with long term members that aren't impressed with your dreadful business skills?

The rep account isn't active and the only person they can communicate in this thread with is you, the biggest clown on the entire forum.

The rep account can't stay active for more than 3 months at a time.

Ban 1: Selling restricted items.
Ban 2: Doxxing a customer.
Ban 3: Multiple accounts.

Yeah, i'd be real confident giving my personal info to a doxxing scumbag like you.

The bulk of your customer base consists of defensive noobs and broke ass "members" that joined a community only to slobber over drugs and sources.

Hell of a business you got going here.

What good is it to have the thread at the top of the list when all people are going to see is you and a bunch of leg humpers that joined yesterday arguing with long term members that aren't impressed with your dreadful business skills?

The rep account isn't active and the only person they can communicate in this thread with is you, the biggest clown on the entire forum.

The rep account can't stay active for more than 3 months at a time.

Ban 1: Selling restricted items.
Ban 2: Doxxing a customer.
Ban 3: Multiple accounts.

Yeah, i'd be real confident giving my personal info to a doxxing scumbag like you.

The bulk of your customer base consists of defensive noobs and broke ass "members" that joined a community only to slobber over drugs and sources.

Hell of a business you got going here.
You're confused. I'm a customer, not the rep Anyone is free to check my post history and check for themselves. I have sent many questions to the rep. Why would I do this if I was the actual rep?

You can make all the nonsensical accusations you want. You're delusional and urgently need mental health support.

Semaglutide also helps with cardiovascular diseases and lowered my blood pressure to normal healthy levels. You might give it a try too, considering that your wife is already taking it and so you have easily access to it.

As for Telmisartan you can start with 20-30mg and work your way up to 40-50mg within a week. It might help a little. Amlodipine is actually stronger.
It lowers my wife's too low, she was 93/70 today. When I went up to 2mg in a week it either dropped my blood sugar super low or my blood pressure. Not sure which as I was at work when I started getting symptoms. Carbs made it go away after 30 minutes, so I'm assuming it was blood sugar.

Wowsers page 898! Y'all fuckers need a nap or something yet.

The rep needs customers. He'll be here all night to guard the crumbling castle. PM him for a discount. Use code DINGDOXX.

Keep him scurrying for witty comebacks, guys. It's Friday night. i'm out of here. i ain't wasting a gorgeous night on here with a desperate skinny clown and his shitty thread.

Wait. Make that skinny-fat clown. Can't forget his reliance on fat boy drugs. The words strict diet are waaaycist to him and he seeks to eradicate them.

I doubt anyone is going to be influenced by some random guy (me)
Don't be obtuse. You're not posting here for typing practice, it's to influence opinion.

Provided it's genuine (I take no position on this), offering your opinion is fine. But pretending like nobody is reading and/or making decisions based on what you write here -- don't insult our intelligence