Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Nope. 3.75mg a week is not a lot of Ai. 750mg of testosterone a week is a lot of test. Lol
Funny how some people are scared of 3.75 mg of a safe drug Dr's say you can take.....but will take 500mg of mast or 500 primo instead thinking it's safer.
Idk man I just don’t like the idea of taking that much AI. Like yeah if you are having high E2 symptoms sure take as much as needed. For me though, I’d rather just run less test and then add something else. Like primo as you mentioned. Primo is easy on bloodwork and is far more selective.

Idk man I just don’t like the idea of taking that much AI. Like yeah if you are having high E2 symptoms sure take as much as needed. For me though, I’d rather just run less test and then add something else. Like primo as you mentioned. Primo is easy on bloodwork and is far more selective.
I'm the opposite. Best blood work on high test and arimidex only. I do get sides if no ai. Arimidex is presribed up to 1mg a day. So 7mg a week even to children for 5 years. So 3.75 mg a week for 12 weeks is not an issue if estrogen is in range and liver values are good. 1 out of 10,000 people get sides. Very safe drug. Asprin is more dangerous. High estrogen is more dangerous for men and cancer. Low is bad for joints and bones. In range estrogen is the best and lowest risk for anything. Find me one gov study were In Range estrogen for a man is bad. Too much bro science. Still waiting on a study saying high estrogen builds muscle in men. Most retarded bro science I have ever heard.

It really isn't that weird in my opinion to have people defending the rep and wanting to keep them in business when seeing so many people who don't buy from them just trying to shut them down.
To be clear, I'm not defending the rep. Like you, I just posted my experience with buying, which has been positive. My focus is the nutjobs who don't buy and keep posting racist comments.

Well a shitty fuckin week gets even shittier.

I just made a significant order of raws with the intention of sending them to Janoshik and sharing with the forum and now QSC is banned.

Here's hoping I have good news in a couple weeks

I just made a significant order of raws with the intention of sending them to Janoshik and sharing with the forum and now QSC is banned.

Bans are temporary. You can still posts your Jano testing once you receive it. All is good.

Do you usually follow trends or do you just happen to like this lets hate Ai and use DHTs instead?

I don’t post much here but I’m going to just say I’m disappointed in some of you fucktards. You guys know who you are so I won’t name drop and you will likely pounce on this after I hit post anyway.

I spent more than any of the “scammed” ppl ever came close to spending and if Q was a true scammer he woulda got me in a hurry but not once have I ever had a issue.. perfect communication, perfect stealth and perfect product.,.

This is not Amazon and shit doesn’t always go smooth over seas and your ordering drugs essentially and expect Amazon standards like get fucked, shit happens don’t be a fucking Karen and maybe you woulda got your issue fixed…

Bunch of fucking keyboard warriors bombarding this thread over dues when he don’t ever reply

It sucks that Q got banned but it is what it is , now you fucks can go harass someone else with your “shill” army of keyboard vigilantes

Meso as a whole is great, but I truly am disappointed that some of you haven’t been banned as well

The qsc semiglutide works. I was 225
( bulked to much lol)
Holding strong at 195... lost no muscle and added 30 pounds to my lifts on qsc testosterone. Benched 370 today for 3 sets of 15. Think I can go higher but dont wanna push my 48 year old tendons. Deadlifts up over 350lbs. I know that's weak but my inguinal hernia on one side is fixed great with mesh. Other side will need repair one day but it's not too bad. Still paying of the old repair almost $6000 on credit cards. No insurance so trying to be safe with second side repair that will be needed one day. Inguinal hernias usually need both sides done if one goes out but the Dr didnt wanna double mesh me at the time. I swear six months after first repair I can feel other side acting up. Just my luck.
That's robbery.

Please send them to Janoshik. I think most people will still buy from QSC and report back here. I also doubt QSC will be permanently banned but even if they are, it's important to keep any source accountable through testing.

It won't be a waste to have those raws tested.

Lmao this thread is wild

Ill find out if this source is legit or not, ive recieved test-c and hcg from them and send it to janoshik for testing.

lets wait and see...

The use of the MESO-Rx brand is prohibited in any commercial marketing without explicit written authorization. (2) Commercial marketing on behalf of and representation of the source business interests while the source is banned.
Proton is no responded
Did you try
[EDIT: The unauthorized use of the MESO-Rx brand for any and all types of commercial marketing is strictly prohibited.]