Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Another successful touchdown 3 weeks international order. Thanks again QSC . Hope the oils come back by the time I’m almost done with these kits.

Now that scares me. That’s a huge miss.
You should go back and look carefully at the report. They hid the verification ID making it impossible to confirm the report is legitimate.

For those who are not aware, each janoshik report contains a unique identifier that you enter on his website https://www.janoshik.com/verify/ (Janoshik Analytical) so you can validate the authenticity. Without this, anyone could make a fake report.

You should go back and look carefully at the report. They hid the verification ID making it impossible to confirm the report is legitimate.

For those who are not aware, each janoshik report contains a unique identifier that you enter on his website https://www.janoshik.com/verify/ (Janoshik Analytical) so you can validate the authenticity. Without this, anyone could make a fake report.
But QSC replied and asked to PM and resolve it. Either way, I guess Janoshik will confirm. I hope you're right though.

Gah damn bro u defending the source like it's ur job. oh wait.......

Bingo the only reason anyone defends a source so much and so focused is there is something in it for them. No one with any self respect would defend a source like that unless there is something to gain.

But QSC replied and asked to PM and resolve it. Either way, I guess Janoshik will confirm. I hope you're right though.
The other part to consider is that anyone can discredit a source by sending a poor quality sample from source "A" and then make claims that source "B" is under-dosed. It's also possible the other way around. A source could send a pharma grade product and claim the results as their own.

This is not defending a source. This is explaining that the identifier was hidden. The only reason somebody would hide the ID is because the report is fake. If QSC posted a report with a hidden ID, I would offer the same criticism.

Another successful touchdown 3 weeks international order. Thanks again QSC . Hope the oils come back by the time I’m almost done with these kits.
Another sad attempt by the dipshit rep to shill with an alt account. Fuck you.

I hope this company replaces the french homo with a decent rep, one that isnt so arrogant, fragile ego'd, and stupid enough to try these bullshit tactics.

Full disclosure, ive had great results with qds, despite my criticisms, and id even be inclined to post good hplc data from their stuff if busllshit like this didnt enrage me so much..

Look, many people here love your low prices and think you are worht the hassle, me included, so let me help you out.. Dont flip out like a deranged child when there are legitimate issues. Dont go back on your word when you promise a reship or refund.. or just dont promise.. dont use these obvious alt accounts like this and zoidberg, etc.

The people that are obviosuly targetting you because you are rightfully destroying their business will become apparent. stop engaging.

I doubt there are many people that could take such a solid supply of cheap gear and turn it to the shitshow and shaky business as you have. Anyone else would be a millionaire and the #1 only source on meso if it werent for this dishonest bullshit.

@Zoidberg

Hey man, this is a mess. You keep posting like you’re going to change someone’s mind when you absolutely cannot. You are trying WAY too hard here. Whether you are right or wrong or making sense or not, you are consumed. You have been posting nonstop on this thread instead of walking away and letting it die down. Insanity is trying the same things over and over hoping for different results. Hush man. For your own good. Go enjoy your life and stop worrying about this thread. I’m serious.

This is not defending a source. This is explaining that the identifier was hidden. The only reason somebody would hide the ID is because the report is fake. If QSC posted a report with a hidden ID, I would offer the same criticism.
I'm not saying ur wrong but man it just looks suspicious that you are clarifying all this for the source. Maybe let someone else do some of it. Idc if u are the rep or aren't I'm just giving ya shit but I'm glad all those fake shills are gone.

Considering there’s already a report of Enclo raws that are 63% pure it’s not that hard to believe.

@Zoidberg

Hey man, this is a mess. You keep posting like you’re going to change someone’s mind when you absolutely cannot. You are trying WAY too hard here. Whether you are right or wrong or making sense or not, you are consumed. You have been posting nonstop on this thread instead of walking away and letting it die down. Insanity is trying the same things over and over hoping for different results. Hush man. For your own good. Go enjoy your life and stop worrying about this thread. I’m serious.
This guy is only doing what he's paid to do. You can't convince me he's just a satisfied buyer, I don't care what anyone comes up with. Posting all day for multiple days in a row after a rep is banned, discrediting opposition and acting like he has something invested.

This guy is a paid goon, no one would ever do this willingly out of the goodness of their heart. QSC is a real piece of shit.

@Zoidberg

Thank you for your concern. I'm good. I went to the gym today, had lunch with my son, rode my mountain bike for a couple of hours and bbq'd some ribeyes.

Posting here has been fun replying to these racist asswipes. I have blocked a few of them because I'm not engaging in their circular arguments that I'm the rep, I work for the rep, etc.. They really need new material, but I'm no longer responding to the same absurd allegations. Anyone can check my posting history and see that I'm a customer like anyone else.

Thank you for your concern. I'm good. I went to the gym today, had lunch with my son, rode my mountain bike for a couple of hours and bbq'd some ribeyes.

Posting here has been fun replying to these racist asswipes. I have blocked a few of them because I'm not engaging in their circular arguments that I'm the rep, I work for the rep, etc.. They really need new material, but I'm no longer responding to the same absurd allegations. Anyone can check my posting history and see that I'm a customer like anyone else.
If you are getting nothing for what yoi doing and having almost zero self respect, then you are a fool.

If you are getting nothing for what yoi doing and having almost zero self respect, then you are a fool.
What about you and the other racist asswipes that have never been a QSC customer but spend all day here? You are also getting nothing, so you are equally a fool.