Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Looks like we found our new Zoidberg fellas. Didn't take long did it.
I have litteraly 90 vials of test-cyp from them, even if Putin decide to nuke this shithole called America while i'm still here i will have enough supply of test to last me +11 years if i'm on 150 mg per week

So you can said whatever you want i just don't care, i buy from QSC not because the rep is my friend or i don't know what but because i don't have the ressource of buying overpriced gears on the normal market

I have litteraly 90 vials of test-cyp from them, even if Putin decide to nuke this shithole called America while i'm still here i will have enough supply of test to last me +11 years if i'm on 150 mg per week

So you can said whatever you want i just don't care, i buy from QSC not because the rep is my friend or i don't know what but because i don't have the ressource of buying overpriced gears on the normal market

Ok little buddy, run along now. You've said your piece. You like cheap gears and sheep oil, got it.

whatsup naggers (qsc haters) and fagoots (qsc lovers)

funny how all the "OG" members come here to talk shit calling anyone who had a good experience a shill because their pals shitty bathtub operations are losing money from qsc. Qsc sells them their raws that they end up brewing/reselling.

its also funny how a couple of noobies got baited into a thousand pages of crying.

overall quality content, best thread on the forum. 100 pages til 1k keep it up fellas.

2 people below your post just mentioned having placed orders with positive results. i don't see anyone ripping them apart for it.

Bathtub brewers buy their raws from Dingdoxx, but are losing money to Dingdoxx who isn't selling finished vials. Sounds plausible to me.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't ya?

Ok. Then buy from him quit jumping to his defence here

i commend you for being honest, but you can also buy from a source without feeling like you owe them something regardless of how much they came through or helped you out.

You paid, they sent what you paid for, you left a positive review. That's where it should end. It isn't your duty or your place to argue with those that don't like the source. That's how you get the shill label.

i commend you for being honest, but you can also buy from a source without feeling like you owe them something regardless of how much they came through or helped you out.

You paid, they sent what you paid for, you left a positive review. That's where it should end. It isn't your duty or your place to argue with those that don't like the source. That's how you get the shill label.
This is pretty much the best response in this entire thread, and should be how all customers treat drug dealers. These people aren’t your friends regardless of how much you defend them.

I have posted nothing but positive reviews from QSC (even after being the most critical of QSC for the first 80 pages of this thread) and have never once been called a shill because I leave my positive review and that’s it. I don’t defend the source and I don’t try to come in here and help them sell stuff. All this cocksucking is getting ridiculous and old.

you got 11 years of needles and syringes?

@null88 obviously you didnt read the quote I posted so here is a copy paste from Millard

"When a source is banned, all of their official representatives are also banned during this period. Anyone who acts as a de facto representative in an attempt to circumvent the ban restrictions will also be banned.

Obviously, the use of alternate accounts created specifically to circumvent a ban are prohibited"

This entire board/website needs to be terminated , it’s what’s wrong with the entire world today. I compare it to Apple trying to broadcast a major baseball game live, one of the most painful things you can sit through. For those of you who base your goals with anything to do with a thread/Board like this your better of getting anabolic science from Tik Tok , the other Chinese mistake in this world , that entire app is full of the most uneducated, thirsty whores , poorest rich people (yes I said that) on the planet.. good luck.. run while u can..

Sponsors