Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This entire board/website needs to be terminated , it’s what’s wrong with the entire world today. I compare it to Apple trying to broadcast a major baseball game live, one of the most painful things you can sit through. For those of you who base your goals with anything to do with a thread/Board like this your better of getting anabolic science from Tik Tok , the other Chinese mistake in this world , that entire app is full of the most uneducated, thirsty whores , poorest rich people (yes I said that) on the planet.. good luck.. run while u can..
You and the 2 bozos that liked your comment can leave the forum. No one is forcing you to visit.

Just placed another order. I haven’t placed one since the ban, I thought it was worth a shot. I’ll keep y’all updated!

International so it might take a bit! lol

This entire board/website needs to be terminated , it’s what’s wrong with the entire world today. I compare it to Apple trying to broadcast a major baseball game live, one of the most painful things you can sit through. For those of you who base your goals with anything to do with a thread/Board like this your better of getting anabolic science from Tik Tok , the other Chinese mistake in this world , that entire app is full of the most uneducated, thirsty whores , poorest rich people (yes I said that) on the planet.. good luck.. run while u can..
You can log off and never log back in and in effect for you it was. Win win no?

2 people below your post just mentioned having placed orders with positive results. i don't see anyone ripping them apart for it.

Bathtub brewers buy their raws from Dingdoxx, but are losing money to Dingdoxx who isn't selling finished vials. Sounds plausible to me.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't ya?
baited into responding, 1-0 keep typing to me doggies

Tik tok is for titties kid and you are more than welcome to leave.

I doubt being banned from a forum is going to halt their operations In the slightest...

I agree! I’m more doing it for any of you guys that are looking to place. I appreciate when ever anyone else updates that’s actually doing some business with them. It helps in my opinion.

I agree! I’m more doing it for any of you guys that are looking to place. I appreciate when ever anyone else updates that’s actually doing some business with them. It helps in my opinion.
Def does, I got my hgh pretty fast last time, will be getting more shortly, before the dollar falls more than it has (where I am) lol

Lol. Your right. I can’t argue that but this thread is ridiculous. I check once a week or so. Maybe I think there is a chance. Then after 2 mins in see still romper room here

2 orders placed, 2 received. I've been looking around for a year for sources, and have added this one to my other two. Yes, he was a Muppet in the way he interacted with members. No, I didn't come here to sing his praises. No, I'm not a shill. Yes, new account - i didn't have herniated discs until a year ago so I've been a long time lurker. I had to get an account to read the stupid list for bpc. I'm pretty shocked at how childish and petty 90% of these posts are.
Anyways, be well, and carry on arguing.

2 orders placed, 2 received. I've been looking around for a year for sources, and have added this one to my other two. Yes, he was a Muppet in the way he interacted with members. No, I didn't come here to sing his praises. No, I'm not a shill. Yes, new account - i didn't have herniated discs until a year ago so I've been a long time lurker. I had to get an account to read the stupid list for bpc. I'm pretty shocked at how childish and petty 90% of these posts are.
You used BPC for herniated discs? Did that have any impact?

What protocol did you follow for your herniated disk? I have 4 lmfao

What protocol did you follow for your herniated disk? I have 4 lmfao
Are you experiencing major symptoms? I dealt with sciatica on one side from herniated disc's, worked on proper posture, core strengthening, and a few other things. It went away but I got to be careful.

Sorry but doubt peptides or hgh gonna do much for legit disc damage. Always welcome to try.

Are you experiencing major symptoms? I dealt with sciatica on one side from herniated disc's, worked on proper posture, core strengthening, and a few other things. It went away but I got to be careful.

Sorry but doubt peptides or hgh gonna do much for legit disc damage. Always welcome to try.
I've 3mm left in L5/S1 with circumferential tearing. Bulging onto right descending nerve bunch when it was at it's worst. Lost a lot of feeling in my leg, for felt like it was frozen then dipped into a scalding bath. Not the most fun. Surgery is suggested as the one above is fucked also. I'm mid life so no interest in that circus.
Lots of core work. Posture has always been good as I'm tall so have always been mindful of it.

I'm not convinced it will and maybe it'll only speed up recovery from working out. Once I get another MRI early next year I'll know for sure. Until then I'll try anything. That pain was a great motivator!

Reps vs weight. No deadlift or squat over 300#. Lots of plank, straight leg deadlift (low weight), weighted situps. Basically a bunch of core with every workout.
Those straight legged deadlifts blew my hamstrings up. Just 245 on the bar and really stretch into it with slow reps. Under rated exercise.