Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

While I'm happy to see the back of that wank stain Zoidberg, I'm sure another account will be here soon to act as the main rep/interference. Time will tell.

Alt accounts aren't as big a problem as many suspect. These are usually detected. They try to avoid detection by the use of VPNs, etc. but they inevitably screw up switching back and forth.

What concerns me the most are source customers who join MESO and post exclusively (or almost exclusively) in the source's thread. They regularly announce how great their experience with source. They camp out and bump the source thread discussing various topics that should be discussed in the relevant subforums dedicated to the topics of AAS, training, nutrition, bodybuilding, etc.

Most sources have these type of customers in their threads. They bury relevant info with fluff but mostly they are innocuous.

They become a concern when this "army" goes to bat for the source and attacks/dismisses/minimizes/refutes/etc other members who have a legitimate complaints or are dissatisfied or are warning members about potential harms, etc.

What motivates these type of members? How far would "satisfied" and "happy" customers naturally and organically go to defend their source?

I suspect they are incentivized in some manner. For example:

1) source simply asks satisfied customers to join and share their positive experiences;
2) source offers discounts or free products to reward customers who join and share positive experiences

If my experience moderating forums tells me anything, people will do a lot for free gear.

Sources could recruit reviewers for hire on Fiverr or Freelancer, etc. and pay them to join and pretend to be customers. I think this is less likely because there is no shortage of customers who will do it for free gear.

Having said all of that, I think members should be free to post positive reviews - it is actually encouraged. It just doesn't take more than a few posts to share these positive reviews. If someone is posting daily posts praising a source, with dozens or hundreds of posts in the source thread, then I would be suspicious.

I'm not saying every single one of them has been incentivized. There is a subset of customers who seem to thrive on having "personal" relationships with their drug dealers, who genuinely consider them friends. I can't understand this desire for such intimacy in a relationship that should just be transactional - but there is that.
This needed to also be in here

Good to hear. I’ve done business with them before and everything went well. This time I made a much larger order, which obviously makes me a little nervous.

They’ve received a lot of heat on this board which is why I’ve been following it. I’ve had my doubts about them but I also have my doubts about the critics.
They are doing business on alibaba for years ... Don't panic, just because they got banned on this board doesn't mean they are out of service.

They are doing business on alibaba for years ... Don't panic, just because they got banned on this board doesn't mean they are out of service.

And just like that... We have another account doing the sources job.

This thread needs to be burnt to the ground.

For anyone reading this looking to buy from this source.

THEY ARE NOT GOOD TO GO.

Loads of better options even just on the front page.

The only ppl supporting this source at this point in time are almost definitely associates of the source.

Well this thread is a bit alarming considering I just placed a large order with QSC…
They are still doing business and I personally will continue to use them. (no, I am not a shill or the QSC rep or whatever)
As far as I know they are still active at french MesoRx Forum.
I just recently placed an order, too, just like you.

For anyone reading this looking to buy from this source.

THEY ARE NOT GOOD TO GO.

Loads of better options even just on the front page.

The only ppl supporting this source at this point in time are almost definitely associates of the source.
Okey, give me a source as sheep as QSC (with $6 Test vials), which delivers anywhere in Western Europe in 2-3 weeks and with good communication

I will buy from them right away

Okey, give me a source as sheep as QSC (with $6 Test vials), which delivers anywhere in Western Europe in 2-3 weeks and with good communication

I will buy from them right away

Wow this post reads like an advertisement for QSC. What are the chances huh?

I can name sources that don't have floaters in their gear, don't dox their customers, don't intentionally scam customers, don't throw their toys out their pram every time negative feedback is made, don't have their brewer currently in jail.

How about that?

They are still doing business and I personally will continue to use them. (no, I am not a shill or the QSC rep or whatever)
As far as I know they are still active at french MesoRx Forum.
I just recently placed an order, too, just like you.

Whatever you are, one thing is certainly clear.

You have QSCs dick so far down your throat he's playing your vocal chords like a piano.

After the rep was banned I looked a little on Alibaba and other Chinese sites of the same kind and absolutely all the manufacturers of steroids were almost twice as expensive

With very interesting prices like $11 per vial of test-cyp but to have prices like QSC you literally had to buy +100 vials

So don't come and tell me that a source like QSC is easy to find on the front page and you just have to look, their thread works like that because their price are just crazy, the majority of people are willing to take the risk of buying from them because they are literally 10 times cheaper than their competition

As long as they remain in business I will continue to take my oils from them

When you had the experience of buying a vial of Mast-E for 9 $ you just can't buy again from some motherfuckers who will sell you that vial for 40 €

Wow this post reads like an advertisement for QSC. What are the chances huh?

I can name sources that don't have floaters in their gear, don't dox their customers, don't intentionally scam customers, don't throw their toys out their pram every time negative feedback is made, don't have their brewer currently in jail.

How about that?
No no retard, i asked you a pretty simple question

I want a source like QSC, with very sheep oils, a good delivery time in my country and with a great communication between me and the rep via email, just that
You can't give me that????

Sponsors