Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I hope the dust settles with everything and I hope QDS makes it right with deus. All this recent drama has finally made me a little paranoid. Oils shutting down, hgh production stopped, the banning, foot fetish and yagosomi being the same guy?

I have been happy with my orders overall and never had a serious issue. Even when I sent an email asking for which oil is which. I received a response in less than 5 minutes. This was the fastest response I got from the rep
A passing wave, we resume there in force: injectables, hgh, you will not miss anything.

Ahh why it’s so painful
Some people can handle mct better than others. It's mainly genetics. I get pip on any carrier oil if I use high volume or concentration. Some people get none at all. Good news is sometimes it lessens with time. You could just do raws and brew with grape seed oil. Try warming the oil up and massaging the area well before and after injection. A hot shower after and get a little pump in the muscle group. Use 99 percent iso alcohol. Wipe vial tops meticulously.Wait till it evaporates off the skin. Jamming that in there will hurt enough.

Some people can handle mct better than others. It's mainly genetics. I get pip on any carrier oil if I use high volume or concentration. Some people get none at all. Good news is sometimes it lessens with time. You could just do raws and brew with grape seed oil. Try warming the oil up and massaging the area well before and after injection. A hot shower after and get a little pump in the muscle group. Use 99 percent iso alcohol. Wipe vial tops meticulously.Wait till it evaporates off the skin. Jamming that in there will hurt enough.
Thanks man!!!

I agree it’s thin and injects easily, but fuck me it hurts lol. Idk why I do good with thicker carrier oils. I’ve tried injecting slower also. But either way I’ll still buy it

I agree it’s thin and injects easily, but fuck me it hurts lol. Idk why I do good with thicker carrier oils. I’ve tried injecting slower also. But either way I’ll still buy it
What gauge and needle length are you using. I find minimum 1 inch 25 gauge. 1.5 inch for glutes. Too shallow hurt more even. I rotate ventri glutes, delts, quads ( be careful where), glutes and lats. Don't hit the same spot too often. Biceps are for the big boys and chest just feels fucked up for me.

I know, right? Like, imma fan of QDS, but that guy is way worse than the rest of the people hating on QDS.

I get it. You're happy for a source to be shitty as long as it never happens to you. You don't care about the community on here and you've never held QSC accountable for all the crappy stuff he's done to customers.

just a question. i have ur pricelist
- when will be Oxandrolone and cardarine tabs restocked?
- i noticed cjc no dac is only in 2mg version, is there also a 5mg version?
same for ghrp2 and 6 it's 5mg , any 10mg ?
- there is no sr9011 tabs. very odd there is 9009 that's low oral bioav whilst 9011 is improved
- is berberine hcl price wrong? 25usd for 10gr is higher than amazon source with tablets (i can find 120tabs 1gr for the same price or lower)

What gauge and needle length are you using. I find minimum 1 inch 25 gauge. 1.5 inch for glutes. Too shallow hurt more even. I rotate ventri glutes, delts, quads ( be careful where), glutes and lats. Don't hit the same spot too often. Biceps are for the big boys and chest just feels fucked up for me.
25ga 1.5 inch

just a question. i have ur pricelist
- when will be Oxandrolone and cardarine tabs restocked?
- i noticed cjc no dac is only in 2mg version, is there also a 5mg version?
same for ghrp2 and 6 it's 5mg , any 10mg ?
- there is no sr9011 tabs. very odd there is 9009 that's low oral bioav whilst 9011 is improved
- is berberine hcl price wrong? 25usd for 10gr is higher than amazon source with tablets (i can find 120tabs 1gr for the same price or lower)
- when will be Oxandrolone and cardarine tabs restocked? tabs in general won't be restocked, the last ones are the ones left in the list, limited stock
- i noticed cjc no dac is only in 2mg version, is there also a 5mg version? Only 2mg version
same for ghrp2 and 6 it's 5mg , any 10mg ? Only 5mg version
- there is no sr9011 tabs. very odd there is 9009 that's low oral bioav whilst 9011 is improved. I agree but in general the demand on sarms tabs isn't very high, except mk677 and cardarine (not real sarms) so we made some and not all, people prefer raw form as they are much cheaper or injectable form, that is more potent, the demand on injectable sr9009 is much higher
- is berberine hcl price wrong? 25usd for 10gr is higher than amazon source with tablets (i can find 120tabs 1gr for the same price or lower). We can't be the cheapest on everything, especially on supplements, we have creatine, but you definitly will ifnd better prices domestically, it's same for supplements such as berberine, many items are more interesting once you purchase 100g or 1kg

tabs in general won't be restocked, the last ones are the ones left in the list, limited stock
wow so basically the production of every tab will be blocked and you'll never sell anymore tabs..... bad news.

a technical question, what is the "average" weight of a 10kit vial box? because shipping prices are for 500gr 1kg 2kg and i would like to understand how many kit will in average enter in a 500/1/2 shipment. example 4 or 5 kit need 1kg shipment?

so how much would of 100 tabs of anadrol cost
100 tabs anadrol $40

special line shipping cost $50

I advice you to start using raws for oral steroids, it's cheaper and easy to dose, especially for anadrol that requires 50-150mg daily dosages, it doesn't need extreme accurate dosing compared to arimidex for example or methyltrienone