Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Any Canadians get any finished oils though customs? I have made four orders. Two of raw powders and two of peptides. The raws were untouched, the peptides were opened and inspected by cbsa. All orders made it to me unscathed and complete though.
With juice being quasi legal in Canada (legal to possess but not to sell) I am wondering from other members if they have had success in getting vials of finished oils though? Tks.
Yes I have not a big order just 1 kit test c.

That Ksin1986 is not me you goof. By the way, that video you posted up gives me the impression that your a fag. Are you a fag there boy?:confused:
Are you sure I posted up a video you dumb cuck? I know you dropped out of school in grade 3 but come on re read it homo.

He replied to my post to you so kinda makes semse in a thread full of multis. But hey I get it, you a downsie boy.

Because the goof thinks in his god damn head that source bashers bash sources for legitimate reasons, when in reality, they bash a source because the cheap source is hurting the bashers discount margins in obtaining discount gear when they refer newbies to their own sources. Hell, some of these bashers are drug dealers themselfs:rolleyes:
Wow your single digit iq has you full of conspiracy theories ..... but when your an inbred faggot we really should not be surprised

What do you need tablets for? Just buy raw powders and buy a set of microdosing spoons. It's also cheaper that way.

What do you need tablets for? Just buy raw powders and buy a set of microdosing spoons. It's also cheaper that way.
Tablets are good for traveling or being on the move.

As for me, I prefer raws now because I want to avoid fillers which are usually in tablets.