Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Currently living in East Asia
I ordered 4 and each order took 10-30 days to ship.
All oils, peptides, and tabs have been safely cleared through customs

Attachments

• 20221001_204429.jpg
    20221001_204429.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 85
- when will be Oxandrolone and cardarine tabs restocked? tabs in general won't be restocked, the last ones are the ones left in the list, limited stock
- i noticed cjc no dac is only in 2mg version, is there also a 5mg version? Only 2mg version
same for ghrp2 and 6 it's 5mg , any 10mg ? Only 5mg version
- there is no sr9011 tabs. very odd there is 9009 that's low oral bioav whilst 9011 is improved. I agree but in general the demand on sarms tabs isn't very high, except mk677 and cardarine (not real sarms) so we made some and not all, people prefer raw form as they are much cheaper or injectable form, that is more potent, the demand on injectable sr9009 is much higher
- is berberine hcl price wrong? 25usd for 10gr is higher than amazon source with tablets (i can find 120tabs 1gr for the same price or lower). We can't be the cheapest on everything, especially on supplements, we have creatine, but you definitly will ifnd better prices domestically, it's same for supplements such as berberine, many items are more interesting once you purchase 100g or 1kg
I will agree with the berberine. I got 250g and it was 1/4 of the price of domestic health store capsules after i crunched the #'s.

I get it. You're happy for a source to be shitty as long as it never happens to you. You don't care about the community on here and you've never held QSC accountable for all the crappy stuff he's done to customers.
Look here you son of a bitch, in post 18587, you said this
'If anyone can screenshot a conversation with me in DMs where I recommend any particular lab and give a referall code. I will personally send you 500 dollars worth of btc.'
Now, are you willing to pay $500 to any newbie that post up screen shots of a conversation with ANY source basher that recommends a UGL lab to the newbie for a discount on the part of the source basher?

What gauge and needle length are you using. I find minimum 1 inch 25 gauge. 1.5 inch for glutes. Too shallow hurt more even. I rotate ventri glutes, delts, quads ( be careful where), glutes and lats. Don't hit the same spot too often. Biceps are for the big boys and chest just feels fucked up for me.
Just to give you a heads up there partner, theres a place called medneedles.ca that have needles in a 27G x 1.25" length and a 27G x 1.5" length. It should make injections more smoother. Also, give traps a try for injections. Go in slow because theres quite a bit of nerves there. And virtually no pip there either.

Any testing on the TestP/MastP/TrenA combo?
Sound
Just to give you a heads up there partner, theres a place called medneedles.ca that have needles in a 27G x 1.25" length and a 27G x 1.5" length. It should make injections more smoother. Also, give traps a try for injections. Go in slow because theres quite a bit of nerves there. And virtually no pip there either.
Dude thanks for the tip on that one

Look here you son of a bitch, in post 18587, you said this
'If anyone can screenshot a conversation with me in DMs where I recommend any particular lab and give a referall code. I will personally send you 500 dollars worth of btc.'
Now, are you willing to pay $500 to any newbie that post up screen shots of a conversation with ANY source basher that recommends a UGL lab to the newbie for a discount on the part of the source basher?
Why should he be responsible for anybody else?

Why should he be responsible for anybody else?
Because the goof thinks in his god damn head that source bashers bash sources for legitimate reasons, when in reality, they bash a source because the cheap source is hurting the bashers discount margins in obtaining discount gear when they refer newbies to their own sources. Hell, some of these bashers are drug dealers themselfs:rolleyes:

Because the goof thinks in his god damn head that source bashers bash sources for legitimate reasons, when in reality, they bash a source because the cheap source is hurting the bashers discount margins in obtaining discount gear when they refer newbies to their own sources. Hell, some of these bashers are drug dealers themselfs:rolleyes:
That’s a lot of words for “I’m a fucking retard”