Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’ve made thousands of dollars of orders now, no real issues. 99.9 percent perfect actually. I’ll say this…. For every “shill” there is a hater that is screaming from a mountain top to bury QSC. Which by the way, each person trying to bury QSC are using the same damn 3-4 problems. I’ve personally made 10x the amount of orders than I’ve seen complaints. I see very little need to “scam” people when making raws and producing these drugs are dirt cheap. However, there is massive incentive to take down competition that others can’t compete with. Just my two cents.

I’ve made thousands of dollars of orders now, no real issues. 99.9 percent perfect actually. I’ll say this…. For every “shill” there is a hater that is screaming from a mountain top to bury QSC. Which by the way, each person trying to bury QSC are using the same damn 3-4 problems. I’ve personally made 10x the amount of orders than I’ve seen complaints. I see very little need to “scam” people when making raws and producing these drugs are dirt cheap. However, there is massive incentive to take down competition that others can’t compete with. Just my two cents.

Prove it.

Post a picture of your orders with your username and today's date on a crumpled up piece of paper.

Obviously make sure exif date is wiped from the photo and no identifying information is shown in picture.

Prove it.

Post a picture of your orders with your username and today's date on a crumpled up piece of paper.

Obviously make sure exif date is wiped from the photo and no identifying information is shown in picture.
Trendy was the guy that publicly voiced his skepticism of the tren he got from QSC after running GL’s tren, he had it tested and it came back good

Prove it.

This is the difference between people like you and people like me. I don’t give a fuck if you believe me or not. I’m not going out of my way to do shit for you. I’ve been happy with my orders and I’ve given my review. I’ve also poste jano labs on their tren and primo… what is it you have contributed except wasting peoples time?

This is the difference between people like you and people like me. I don’t give a fuck if you believe me or not. I’m not going out of my way to do shit for you. I’ve been happy with my orders and I’ve given my review. I’ve also poste jano labs on their tren and primo… what is it you have contributed except wasting peoples time?

I knew this would be your response.

You're still taking time out of your day to reply to me and defend QSC though aren't you?

I'll just assume your 'thousands of dollars of orders' was bullshit then.

I knew this would be your response.

You're still taking time out of your day to reply to me and defend QSC though aren't you?

I'll just assume your 'thousands of dollars of orders' was bullshit then.
So giving reviews is defending a source now. You’re such an idiot. Anyone that has anything positive to say is automatically a shill. Yet all you do is talk shit. You’re too stupid to realize the loudest people are the first to be discredited. You go ahead and keep NOT buying from them and continue to bark about problems you’ve never experienced (bc you don’t use them) and I’ll continue to be a satisfied customer. Maybe I’ll get burned one day, but anyone with brains knows it’s better to keep business going than scam people. If the day comes that I get scammed, guess what? I’m still way ahead bc the prices. This is the last response I’ll post. I’ve already wasted too much of my day dealing with idiots. You need to get a life

for what's worth, i made about 2.5k worth of purchases. never had an issue, not sure about the quality of the gear, but with the prices i am not complaining. will continue my purchases.

Any Canadians get any finished oils though customs? I have made four orders. Two of raw powders and two of peptides. The raws were untouched, the peptides were opened and inspected by cbsa. All orders made it to me unscathed and complete though.
With juice being quasi legal in Canada (legal to possess but not to sell) I am wondering from other members if they have had success in getting vials of finished oils though? Tks.

Any Canadians get any finished oils though customs? I have made four orders. Two of raw powders and two of peptides. The raws were untouched, the peptides were opened and inspected by cbsa. All orders made it to me unscathed and complete though.
With juice being quasi legal in Canada (legal to possess but not to sell) I am wondering from other members if they have had success in getting vials of finished oils though? Tks.
Mine are still sitting in Vancouver so I don't know yet if they will be successful..... been there for over a week. Sort of worried they won't make it Edit: however I am not in murica the land of the incarcerated so being Canadian if it is seized I just ignore the letter and the package is bye bye..... I would then ask for a reship not like an asshat and see what becomes of it

Last edited:
I know, right? Like, imma fan of QDS, but that guy is way worse than the rest of the people hating on QDS.
Yeah at a certain point we're all just beating a dead horse... long term if he does the same stuff again he won't last on here. If he doesn't, good for everyone. But spamming the thread constantly isn't productive for anyone.

Says he's top earner in this board yet he scammed people. Hesitant about reshipping 1 vial of primo. But he makes so much money lol.

Imagine scenario where you order from him and got scammed but can't tell anyone because of the chance that he can dox you.