Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I went with MT1 over MT2 because based on what I've read (though almost all anecdotal/bro science), MT1 tans, looks more natural, and is less potent than MT2, which then comes with more possible side effects. I didn't dig into the sides much other than seeing that ED was mentioned -- but maybe there's some possible ocular involvement too. Take this as just another anecdote, but jokes were made about me being darker than some of my friends that I shouldn't be darker than.

My advice is go slow and back off well before you think you need to. And seriously, IMHO, no need to waste money on an HPLC test on this stuff -- if it's not bunk, you turn brown.
how often do u tan? and for how long? also any effect on appetite like mt2 supposedly has?

Definitely MT1. I pinned 1mg/day for the first week or so, maybe 10 days, then backed off. Since then, I've been doing 1mg once a week, usually before I go play a round of golf. I'm no longer mocha colored, but it still looks like I must go into a tanning bed a few times a week.

Judging by my Googling of Skin Type, I'd say I'm naturally a 3 or so.

Back to the MT1/MT2 question, it seems to me that MT1 would be the way to go, just go about it slowly. MT2 seems much less proven, with much less known about the sides. At least MT1 is approved for something...
For comparison purposes, have you ever used MT2?

And how would you compare it in terms of effect, to MT1?

I'm also very surprised Qingdao don't HPLC their own product?

I know this is just a rep operating this thread, but QSC claim to be manufacturers?

A manufacturing outlet without a HPLC machine?

It wouldn't be "independent", but would be interesting to compare independent test result to the manufacturers.

Extra 20% for reship protection worth it to Canada ?
yes in my opinion. 1 of 5 ordered seized for me, qsc reshipped it for free since I paid 20%

I know this is just a rep operating this thread, but QSC claim to be manufacturers?

It wouldn't be "independent", but would be interesting to compare independent test result to the manufacturers.
I think there is one in the background.

I think an issue with alot of the chinese HPLC testing is that it may be done on their own tester. it creates a conflict of interest.

The common AAS we get seem to be on point. Test, Anavar, Nandrolone, etc.

The other stuff is what we are unsure, newer peptides etc.

Either way, the Jano tests that he has on his list are very unique compared to the other companies. Anyone can have someone create a report that says 99% purity.

I brewed up 500ml recently and am about to brew up 4L. I had zero issues. 2/20 MCT 250mg with 6% overdose. It could have been something in that guy's process who knows. But it brewed up perfectly fine for me
I also brewed up 3 small batches of QSC Test C recently purchased and brewed in the past 1-3 weeks
2 batches 200mg/ml 1.5/18 with 10% overdose
1 very small batch 300mg/ml 2/20
No issues either

We didn't spend all this money at Jano to start posting chinese stupid curves with +99% on the totality of our price list. Useless for sales and for forum standards.

Wait, what is the vial adapter thing?

I usually put a syringe thats 3 mL in a vial and keep it in which has a 22g needle, and filter then backfill over and over again until done, pulling plunger out. I use 3mL as they push so much faster then 5 mL.

They're pretty cool. Pop one on a vial and you never need to stick a needle through the cap. Just screw on a luer lock syringe. Works better with TRT or small syringes (doesn't fit 3 mL syringes).

I use the ones @razter linked: Vial Adapter McKesson Clave

@Laxbro88

Back