Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I also want to say I’ve done my due diligence here. I’ve searched all over this place for different experiences, dosages, reconstitutions, even peoples fuck up I can learn from or relate to. Only then did I come and ask the board. That and the source not responding but i read somewhere that some of the proton mail gets lost sometimes?

I also want to say I’ve done my due diligence here. I’ve searched all over this place for different experiences, dosages, reconstitutions, even peoples fuck up I can learn from or relate to. Only then did I come and ask the board. That and the source not responding but i read somewhere that some of the proton mail gets lost sometimes?

No man, generally this source isn’t going to respond to your concerns about “feelz.” If you think it’s bunk, send some to janoshik.

If you have really done your due diligence you would know that people here are not going to take you seriously without some kind of proof on your part other than your subjective experience.

Anyone order the PT 141 lately? My last batch had a burn to it and then instant flush, some nausea and then of course later on a hard dick that won’t quit. I’ve not felt any of that this go around and I’ve tried to message Tracy about it with no response. It was an order with 4 other peptides so I just thought maybe the numbers are mixed up. If that’s the case, then I don’t wanna be reconstituting other stuff thinking it’s something it’s not. Anyone else ran into anything like this?
So let's say someone ordered the same quantity of nmn, tudca, and phenibut. And this person was excited bout getting the phenibut bc haven't had it in a while and it's a once a week or so treat. They took a man dose and didn't get the feel good loopy affects (only nausea next day)... What if they were mislabeled?... Not something want to take daily /might be mislabeled as something with no downside of taking besides timing. Good thing tudca is awful tasting (like taste it long after consumption) and nmn reminds this individual of the stuff they coat on crickets to make them more nutritious for the pet of choice eating em. Sometimes have too high expectations with something that is subtle and only certain times is powerful in effect.
Not like this individual isn't always trying new supplements so things aren't always changing ha
Maybe try again with different dose (1 product could be over or under dosed)
I feel ya tho that it is a legit concern

Hey, yes it does seem like protonmail may generally be prone to glitches or delays, going by feedback people share over time.

For the response stuff presently, it sounds like the team is on a weekend break. But Tracy also recently offered for people to contact on DMs here for specific questions if needed.

The team including all the assistants will take the weekend off, replies by email will resume monday. Thank you for understanding.

There may be language barriers with my new young assistants, some of them are fluent and some are not.

However, they are newly recruited and lack experience, especially in answering technical questions.

So if you have communication problems and you think they didn't understand what you said, don't hesitate to let me know and DM me about it, I will be happy to answer your questions every day as long as this does not involve wasting time, it is recommended that all orders and requests for price lists remain by email.

You can consult pastbins regularly on the forum thread.

They're still trying to figure out exactly what's going on. It's a pinched nerve likely at C6/C7 but according to the xray there are some muscles acting up in the area as well as a bit of disc degeneration, so I'm waiting for a referral for more in-depth imaging. I'm not sure if they're planning a CT or an MRI. I'm basically just a victim of the Canadian healthcare system until further notice. I might just see if i can buy imaging from a private clinic. If I have to wait another year just for an MRI i'll likely kill myself.
MRI is what you need for a disc issue. Pay for it privately, you need to properly find out your issue so you can move forward ASAP. You need to pay for it yourself.

coinbase wallet has an option to copy the hash.

Yeah but you shouldn't be sending from Coinbase directly to a source. That could get you kicked off Coinbase.

Use the search bar for crypto wallet. Lots of good info posted here.

In brief, send crypto from Coinbase to your wallet, then from your wallet to the source. It's the same procedure just an extra step.

They're still trying to figure out exactly what's going on. It's a pinched nerve likely at C6/C7 but according to the xray there are some muscles acting up in the area as well as a bit of disc degeneration, so I'm waiting for a referral for more in-depth imaging. I'm not sure if they're planning a CT or an MRI. I'm basically just a victim of the Canadian healthcare system until further notice. I might just see if i can buy imaging from a private clinic. If I have to wait another year just for an MRI i'll likely kill myself.

If you're paying out of pocket, consider getting dye contrast. Cuz it would suck if you had to pay again because they want to see MRI with dye contrast.

Plus MRI is not very pleasant. Would rather not have to do it multiple times (this goes regardless if you're paying out of pocket).

No man, generally this source isn’t going to respond to your concerns about “feelz.” If you think it’s bunk, send some to janoshik.

If you have really done your due diligence you would know that people here are not going to take you seriously without some kind of proof on your part other than your subjective experience.

Instant cred points for anyone with complaints who comes with testing they've done first, before complaining here.

Pretty rare but that's how you get instant cred points. People will take you seriously.

*instant cred points have no monetary value

If you're paying out of pocket, consider getting dye contrast. Cuz it would suck if you had to pay again because they want to see MRI with dye contrast.

Plus MRI is not very pleasant. Would rather not have to do it multiple times (this goes regardless if you're paying out of pocket).
Whats your experience ? Had many MRIs in my life and let me tell you I had way wordt tests... MRI is sleeping, getting a bit hot, thats it

Whats your experience ? Had many MRIs in my life and let me tell you I had way wordt tests... MRI is sleeping, getting a bit hot, thats it

Only 2. Loud, long, and uncomfortable. I don't know how you slept in there (maybe I should've accepted the benzo).

Only worse test I had was an EMG.

Not pleasant? You just sit still for 10mins

An MRI including contrast agent is totally unnecessary for degenerative disc dx (unless @Mongo966 has had any spinal surgery ~C6/C7).
@Enzo1a is right, MRI is the best imaging modality for you.
C-Spine should be 15 minutes, but if you're claustrophobic it'll suck. And if you move or fidget, you screw yourself because they have to repeat the pulse sequence.

An MRI including contrast agent is totally unnecessary for degenerative disc dx (unless @Mongo966 has had any spinal surgery ~C6/C7).
@Enzo1a is right, MRI is the best imaging modality for you.
C-Spine should be 15 minutes, but if you're claustrophobic it'll suck. And if you move or fidget, you screw yourself because they have to repeat the pulse sequence.
Thanks. Yeah I've had an MRI on my head years ago and it was hellish. I'm not a fan but if it's necessary then it's necessary.
I'll look at where I can go for it.
What a stupid situation, man. I have a lot of respect for people with chronic pain.

Not pleasant? You just sit still for 10mins
Not accurate.
I didn't even know I was claustrophobic until I had an MRI. Being stuck in the tube without being able to move, can't see anything but the wall of the tube 2 inches from your face. It's as close to being buried alive I've ever experienced outside of my worst nightmares.
It's not a fun experience.

Not accurate.
I didn't even know I was claustrophobic until I had an MRI. Being stuck in the tube without being able to move, can't see anything but the wall of the tube 2 inches from your face. It's as close to being buried alive I've ever experienced outside of my worst nightmares.
It's not a fun experience.

I feel seen.

MRI = 40 minutes in a dystopian hell tube

I feel seen.

MRI = 40 minutes in a dystopian hell tube
Yeah now that you guys have me reliving it I'm actually going to double down on this and say it was likely the toughest 40ish minutes of my entire life. I've had times where I've been miserable for a lot longer but if I were to rank times in my life where I was extremely close to coming completely unglued I'd say the MRI was at the very top. It will likely remain there too unless some day I end up trapped in a burning building or actually get buried alive etc. It will probably be easier this time around because I'm expecting everything but yeah let's not even think about entertaining the idea that MRI's are a walk in the park. And for anyone who has had one and found it easy: you can have this win.

Anyone order the PT 141 lately? My last batch had a burn to it and then instant flush, some nausea and then of course later on a hard dick that won’t quit. I’ve not felt any of that this go around and I’ve tried to message Tracy about it with no response. It was an order with 4 other peptides so I just thought maybe the numbers are mixed up. If that’s the case, then I don’t wanna be reconstituting other stuff thinking it’s something it’s not. Anyone else ran into anything like this?
What were the other 4 peptides, i am thinking just an elimination process and wait for the raging hard-on

Hello Q

We have never had an issue but I have paid with the retarded crypto bull shit and have no reply's to my emails. Maybe you could look into this I'm a pretty patient guys but with 4 assistance a reply cant be that hard even with my mild retardation communications communication skills.

z