Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

A good investment may be indulging in a 6 or 12 month experiment..

That would be good, I've heard some small group is doing it somewhere. It really needs to be done with scientific rigor to put an end to this question once and for all, but unfortunately, science doesn't have much of an interest in the storage conditions of illicit peptides.

So as of now, pharma peptides outside of lab use are stored in warehouses, shipped, and kept at pharmacies at refrigerator temps.

The data I presented came about just a couple years ago because USP wanted to figure out how to handle the pharma peptide reference samples they use in house and sell to manufacturers (so they can certify their drugs as "USP" to be sold in US). In this environment of uncertainty, the universal gold standard in peptide storage has been -80c in certified ANSI lab freezers, since that's well below any possible freezing temperature of the moisture in peptides (which is lower than pure water, like all water containing contaminants), and there's no chance of thawing and refreezing with small temperature shifts inside the freezer.

Women and children are loved unconditionally for who they are.

Live with a woman, married or otherwise, lose your job and rely on her financially, and see how long that lasts.

Male unemployment is the single biggest predictor of a divorce being filed within the following year.

A woman losing her job doesn't increase the odds of divorce at all.

That's not a complaint; or whining. It's just how it is, and a reminder that as a man you'd better keep your stuff together or the world will discard you.
You have to consider culture though, there are countries where women have emasculated their counterpart in the recent years. Some of them are also bound by either law, religion or both since they’re not exclusive.

But generally you’re right for north America. The roles has been defined long before we existed.

You gain nothing but risk more damage to your peptides by storing them in a home freezer. It's like telling people it's fine to freeze and thaw your peptides multiple times a day, vs storing them in a refrigerator. where they'll have near zero degradation over the course of years.

Calling that "hysterics" doesn't compensate for the fact you're talking out of your ass about a subject you know nothing about, repeating "common knowledge" that'll cause harm to the compounds people think they're preserving by following that bad advice.

Here's the most unstable pharmaceutical peptide. The "worst case scenario" in terms of temperature related peptide degradation. Sema, Tirz, and HGH are all far more stable, demonstrating acceptable medical effectiveness even at storage temps over 100f for a month.

The orange line shows remaining purity after 3 years of storage.

In a certified ANSI lab freezer, which never exceeded -20c by even a single degree (the small amount of temp variance was colder, never warmer), vs refrigerator temperature, 4c, or 40F, the amount of purity lost was less than 0.5%.

View attachment 287849

So at best, under ideal conditions, at a temp most home freezers are unlikely to ever reach, and rise by 10-15+ degrees dozens of times every day as it cycles, you might save 0.5% purity over 3 years vs the refrigerator. But what actually happening in a home freezer is worse, because those freezer temp swings cross over the freeze/thaw point of the moisture in the peptide.

A vegetable kept frozen is ok after a year in so called "deep freeze", but thaw and refreeze it even once it turns to mush from the damage of water crystallization. It's far preferable to not allow peptide freezing to ever occur, unless you can guarantee it stays below -20c continuously, and you can't do that in a home freezer.

By the way, here's a pharma peptide that's far closer to the temperature sensitivity profile of GLP drugs. How much more purity do you preserve over 3 years in a $30,000 lab freezer at -20c vs refrigerator temps? (hint: none). So why are we risking freeze/thaw damage by throwing it a home freezer again?

View attachment 287850

So yeah, I know it hurts to realize you've been doing it wrong, and accomplishing the opposite of what you thought you were, but the proper response is to change what you're doing based on new info.

View attachment 287851
Fuck. Better go rip the BPC and TB outa the freezer.

Live with a woman, married or otherwise, lose your job and rely on her financially, and see how long that lasts.

Male unemployment is the single biggest predictor of a divorce being filed within the following year.

That's not a complaint; or whining. It's just how it is, and a reminder that as a man you'd better keep your stuff together or the world will discard you.

It’s not a bad thing either. If you haven’t had kids yet she’s probably doing you a favor.

Men are women are the way they are for a reason, these “bad things” are evolutionary traits, they’re why we still exist as a species. Women have always jumped ship at the first sign of poor prospects for the future. It just doesn’t make sense for them to stick around just the same as it wouldn’t make sense for a man to invest anything in a woman past childbearing age.

You are right there, as, historically, women have been the caregivers and men have fulfilled the role of providers.
I can't think that someone would divorce their partner just for loss of income, though. Sure, if children are in the picture, things become more complicated.
Yes, it would create difficulties and tension but I doubt that if you are married and that’s the only issue, you would kick the person you allegedly love when they are down.
Maybe if over time the other person shows no interest in solving things, keeping healthy family dynamics, or maintaining a respectful relationship, that would happen. But I don't think it's a given.
It's true what you say, the dynamics between the sexes and social expectations are skewed, and have always been so.

In which way is that wrong?
You keep saying this without explaining why, unlike Ghoul

1) He's shown us data showing freezing results in the least degradation (bivalirudin)

2) His entire argument is dependent on his assertion that home freezers cannot stay below -20C. He's been shown data from my home freezer showing that is false. He just refuses to accept it.

3) He has not shown any data for his conjecture that peptides will continuously freeze/thaw in a home freezer and degrade. He's just making that up.

You are right there, as, historically, women have been the caregivers and men have fulfilled the role of providers.
I can't think that someone would divorce their partner just for loss of income, though. Sure, if children are in the picture, things become more complicated.
Yes, it would create difficulties and tension but I doubt that if you are married and that’s the only issue, you would kick the person you allegedly love when they are down.
Maybe if over time the other person shows no interest in solving things, keeping healthy family dynamics, or maintaining a respectful relationship, that would happen. But I don't think it's a given.
It's true what you say, the dynamics between the sexes and social expectations are skewed, and have always been so.

Of course. In a poor relationship, women will often end it at the first sign of trouble, in a good relationship, women will persevere, offer support, sometimes for a long time. But eventually, if things don't change, she'll reach the limits of tolerance. Meanwhile plenty of men strive to be successful enough to support their woman, even without children, and make work optional for them.

The few "kept" men I've known are in very weird relationships, in which he seems to be perpetually walking on eggshells and utterly disempowered, and she seems to be perpetually mad at him.

@Northfortuly

BTW, thanks for the posts in response to that guy's comments.
I have called him trash and I am not taking it back.
I certainly don't want to engage with him, again.
He really tried to weasel his way out, when you brought it up.
The main point was exactly what @nightprowler7 wrote (and I hope he does not mind me referencing it here):

"Abortion isn't a form of birth control".
He is right.
That is what I also meant, in my comment a few pages back, about people's refusal to be accountable for their actions (despite all the options available) and then using it so casually as a form of contraception.
Of course, men can be casual about it, as they are not the ones having to do it.
But, best case scenario, it's just a pill, so what am I complaining about, right?
Anyway, this is finished.
Just wanted to acknowledge and thank you.

Anyone else’s USA Domestic and International orders unable to be shipped at this time due to them “being flooded with orders” and “overwhelmed with orders” Just quoting because this is what I was told. I’m sure they’re being overloaded, but just checking with others here
Yeah, they seem a little backed up, but seem to be working through it.

Of course. In a poor relationship, women will often end it at the first sign of trouble, in a good relationship, women will persevere, offer support, sometimes for a long time. But eventually, if things don't change, she'll reach the limits of tolerance. Meanwhile plenty of men strive to be successful enough to support their woman, even without children, and make work optional for them.

The few "kept" men I've known are in very weird relationships, in which he seems to be perpetually walking on eggshells and utterly disempowered, and she seems to be perpetually mad at him.
As a husband, you gotta keep that $ flowing and you gotta take care of business in the bed. If youre not a total prick, that solves 99% of problems before they happen.

They are buying new freezers on discord.
Injecting into veins
But ghouls right.
These morons are hilarious

If I were an enterprising Chinese peptide vendor. I'd offer a domestic "cold chain shipping" option guaranteeing your peptides will be delivered in perfect "deep freeze" condition, ready to be stored under the frozen french fries in your kitchen fridge/freezer combo.

Only a fool would risk their delicate peptides being exposed to unprotected shipping temperatures.

$3 styrofoam box.
$2 worth of dry ice.
$12 temperature data logger.
=
$300 "QSC Exclusive Cold Chain Shipping"

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

IMG_8316.jpeg

IMG_8315.jpeg

1) He's shown us data showing freezing results in the least degradation (bivalirudin)

2) His entire argument is dependent on his assertion that home freezers cannot stay below -20C. He's been shown data from my home freezer showing that is false. He just refuses to accept it.

3) He has not shown any data for his conjecture that peptides will continuously freeze/thaw in a home freezer and degrade. He's just making that up.
Just for fun here is my home freezer’s temp over the past month. I don’t really care about any of this but that guy is such a self righteous dipshit I couldn’t help but throw in a datapoint in support of your statement.

Attachments

• IMG_3424.jpeg
    IMG_3424.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 74
Just for fun here is my home freezer’s temp over the past month. I don’t really care about any of this but that guy is such a self righteous dipshit I couldn’t help but throw in a datapoint in support of your statement.

Show us a single day, and a 1 hour range. There's clearly not enough resolution to show the full range of temp swings.

How much degradation are you protecting against? Where's YOUR data supporting your position that it's more than *nothing* vs refridgerated temps.

"Thermal stress" is real. Moisture content in lyophilized peptides is real.

I said they can't "MAINTAIN" -20c temps. and they can't. What's the purpose of a lab grade freezer that costs more than your car?

Pharmacies are required to have freezers. A number of drugs are shipped and stored frozen.

Not a single pharma peptide is shipped or stored frozen. They're ALL specified to be kept at roughly 39f. Why?

You're the jackass insisting freezing is the "proper" way to story peptides like HGH, yet no pharma manufacturer calls for that.

This idea comes from the smoothbrain "freezing makes everything last longer" simpleton reductionist way of thinking.

Prove you independently established a reason for freezing Sema, Tirz, HGH, or STFU.

Sponsors