Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sure.
You post yours and I'll do the same Fatty.
Lets see all that skin.

Yes.
Referencing lyrics is a proven sign of IQ.
I guarantee I have more degrees then you.
Searching my posts yet failed to see I practice law

But coming here and watching people blame being too stupid to stop eating on "noise" makes my day.
Or the infections on discord cause Tex says inject anywhere and it is "normal"
The best part about retards is they don't know they are retards. - also Eminem.
He is referring to the Kruger Dunning affect.
Research it.
You will understand yourself better.

Now off to run my 10k and bang my girl.
Enjoy the ice cream and say hi to mom.

Bang your girl? What happened to the one you knocked up not long ago? Bullied her into having your kid sucked out, or did she decide the world didn't need any more trash?

50 years old, "multiple degrees", and uses abortion as birth control. Tell me you're a low life without telling me, lol.

Last edited:
Sure.
You post yours and I'll do the same Fatty.
Lets see all that skin.

Yes.
Referencing lyrics is a proven sign of IQ.
I guarantee I have more degrees then you.
Searching my posts yet failed to see I practice law

But coming here and watching people blame being too stupid to stop eating on "noise" makes my day.
Or the infections on discord cause Tex says inject anywhere and it is "normal"
The best part about retards is they don't know they are retards. - also Eminem.
He is referring to the Kruger Dunning affect.
Research it.
You will understand yourself better.

Now off to run my 10k and bang my girl.
Enjoy the ice cream and say hi to mom.
Bro, don't switch up the order of names in an eponym.
Dunning-Kruger effect

Maybe if you did more research you wouldn't be pushing 50 at a dead end corporate wage slave job in Bumfuck, Canada, hoping there'll be enough time left to collect a few "fat" pension checks before arthritis and depression from 8 month winters in the middle of nowhere finishes you off.
Canada catching strays lol

Bang your girl? What happened to the one you knocked up not long ago? Bullied her into having your kid sucked out, or did she decide the world didn't need any more trash?

50 years old, "multiple degrees", and uses abortion as birth control. Tell me you're a low life without telling me, lol.
Oh, snap.

Took a minute due to restock but just got my order in full. I am very pleased with the quick replies from the rep with questions and updates. Thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG_4843.jpeg
    IMG_4843.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 217
What
Personally I dropped the selank but not because it didn't help just so that I can let my wife run the test. I still use semax in the morning paired with a cold shower and I feel like I can take on the world. Stopped all coffee and stims. I have noticed enhanced mood, more drive, alertness, language fluency, and easier for my brain to pick apart the day and problems I may run in to, placing them in a nice order an of operation that I can follow. Strangely helps me run through scenarios quickly to come out with different outcomes that I am able to adress ahead of time as to not be ill prepared for scenarios.

My wife... life changing as of right now. She has her own dose timing and runs both separately. She no longer craves the kratom and is down to very little just to fight the sweats but it's really not an issue anymore, maybe once before bed. She also suffers from PMDD and BPD. Both psychologically crippling and has been suffering for a long time, the mix of the two has changed her from night to day both on how I feel with her and how she feels with herself. She's found her ability to think straight and control her emotions better. Lost her anxiety and constant self abuse (mental not physical). Pmdd is a hormone issue that when paired with bpd which is a early childhood (usually) trauma issue causes absolute chaos. She's more able to have confidence in herself to hold conversation as well as learning and sharing. It's really night and day.

Sounds like a fluffy shill post but all I'm saying is qsc works. These peptides are the changing factor not qsc but their product is excellent, far superior to other companies we've tried before. Next is trying NA to see if there's a difference. Especially want to try for lo her and possibly more permanent changes.
What dose are you taking?

Personally I dropped the selank but not because it didn't help just so that I can let my wife run the test. I still use semax in the morning paired with a cold shower and I feel like I can take on the world. Stopped all coffee and stims. I have noticed enhanced mood, more drive, alertness, language fluency, and easier for my brain to pick apart the day and problems I may run in to, placing them in a nice order an of operation that I can follow. Strangely helps me run through scenarios quickly to come out with different outcomes that I am able to adress ahead of time as to not be ill prepared for scenarios.

My wife... life changing as of right now. She has her own dose timing and runs both separately. She no longer craves the kratom and is down to very little just to fight the sweats but it's really not an issue anymore, maybe once before bed. She also suffers from PMDD and BPD. Both psychologically crippling and has been suffering for a long time, the mix of the two has changed her from night to day both on how I feel with her and how she feels with herself. She's found her ability to think straight and control her emotions better. Lost her anxiety and constant self abuse (mental not physical). Pmdd is a hormone issue that when paired with bpd which is a early childhood (usually) trauma issue causes absolute chaos. She's more able to have confidence in herself to hold conversation as well as learning and sharing. It's really night and day.

Sounds like a fluffy shill post but all I'm saying is qsc works. These peptides are the changing factor not qsc but their product is excellent, far superior to other companies we've tried before. Next is trying NA to see if there's a difference. Especially want to try for lo her and possibly more permanent changes.

Awesome review, appreciate the insight/thoroughness!

Congrats on the progress for your wife man! Hope it continues on the upward trajectory.

Are you running it nasally or injecting?

I know Tracy always sorts it out did you email or contact the rep? I am about to place a decent order but was debating on breaking it up to be better able to verify what’s what based on each order.

How long did it take for your domestic order to land roughly?
I was waiting for the cyp restock. Jun 26th now. Had multiple packs so the packages got a little confused which was which

What

What dose are you taking?
What it's mixed is intended for is

semax - 250mcg/shot, 1 shot in each nostril from a .1ml spray, twice a day
So 500/dose and 1mg/day. Obviously varies here and there. This was a 40mg mixed with 18ml bac (yes burns a little, you can use sterile if I'm not mistaken for IN though)

Selank - 125mcg/shot, 2 shots each nostril, same style .1ml spray, 2-4 times a day. So that's 300mcg/dose and 600mcg-1.2mg/day. This is 10mg vials mixed in 8ml water.

Only reason we tried to keep the selank lower is purely keeping volume down so we don't run through it as fast.wish they cam in high mg kits lol

All is anecdotal obviously there's so much info on dosing out there. We did the same w bpc and tb, just kind of ran with a dose that we felt comfortable with since you can never get a straight answer form all the posts. What works for us may not work for the next. Have fun with it!

Sponsors

Latest posts