Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

eBay taught me to video package opening so there's never a question about what arrived.

I can see this from both perspectives, as "I didn't get x" makes it too easy to screw sellers over too, unfortunately.

I've noticed some vendors are taking pics of package contents just before being sealed, which isn't absolute proof of what's sent, but helps avoid misunderstandings.

If packs are being inspected outbound from China, contents might be disappearing in that process.
Some package insurers in Indonesia take it to the extreme. They'll only look into claims if you have uncut video evidence starting from the package receipt from delivery guy to unboxing LOL

Some package insurers in Indonesia take it to the extreme. They'll only look into claims if you have uncut video evidence starting from the package receipt from delivery guy to unboxing LOL

Well that's not happening since most of our packs just get left at the door, but I suspect if they're that strict, they won't believe any evidence you give them!

Well that's not happening since most of our packs just get left at the door, but I suspect if they're that strict, they won't believe any evidence you give them!
Exactly. Just another legal scam. Had a package hanging off the side of a bike, of course it hits the exhaust pipe and melts the cheap plastic envelope burning through to my golf shirt inside. Seller raises hands and gets insulted that I dare ask for a replacement or for him to deal with the courier. Online marketplace sides with seller. Terms and conditions.

Is this for the upcoming GB? Is it going to be a one day sale. If so could you post the dates the sales will be and price. Is it domestic also or international? Sorry for all the questions at once but I’m sure everyone is thinking the same
He posted a few pages back it's around July 22 with a moq of $350. I think that's the only details so far.

Is this for the upcoming GB? Is it going to be a one day sale. If so could you post the dates the sales will be and price. Is it domestic also or international? Sorry for all the questions at once but I’m sure everyone is thinking the same

Yes, this is for the upcoming GB. He’ll post the details when he posts the actual GB post. He was just giving us a heads up.

Yes and yes
Mine didn’t. When the order was shipped Jessica emailed and specifically asked me to look for Identification Number and verify the products upon arrival. The package had no ID number on it and Jessica told me the tracking number is another way to verify it was their stuff. How would i know if any of their employees sent something else to me and kept the real stuff for themselves. That’s a possibility too.

Exactly. Just another legal scam. Had a package hanging off the side of a bike, of course it hits the exhaust pipe and melts the cheap plastic envelope burning through to my golf shirt inside. Seller raises hands and gets insulted that I dare ask for a replacement or for him to deal with the courier. Online marketplace sides with seller. Terms and conditions.
ummm … take care of your package.

ummm … take care of your package.
Wasn't him that did that. It was the courier on a bike that did that. Once had some DHL guy deliver rain soaked documents to me. He decided to leave my folder outside the Box on his motor bike cos the envelope seemed waterproof. Thankfully the sender sealed the docs in 2 different waterproof envelopes so only the edges of my docs were soaked.