Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Mine was peptides only. I emailed Tracy and promptly got the same reply as above. New tracking next week.
Yeah that’s what he says but apparently it’s. Alice of packages mine included. I hope they can reahio them that fast but doubt as seeing last experiences on here where people had to wait a long ass time…fingers crossed though bc I need mine lol but I might hop on that new gh GB if it’s domestic but still no answer to that yet

I hate to change the subject but hypothetically if one was to ....grab a vile of test. Change the lables to appear like a peptides ( legal to have) and stash it amoung real peptides with same label. Could one technically carry it along a flight trip domestically and or internationally ( I'm a very good graphic designer) ( all this is in a video game called Minecraft not real or indicative of my intentions to violate the law)

Nothing has shown more muscle growth with GLPs, but muscle protective and endurance improvements have been demonstrated. These effects become more pronounced with age, I assume, because as natural GLP production declines exogenous GLPs have more empty receptors to hit.

Muscle tissues are rich in GLP-1 receptors. When activated, muscle fiber loss is slowed, and GLPs also stimulate microvasculature growth in muscle, improving endurance.

The issue of lean mass loss on GLPs is entirely due to insufficient protein intake and often, a lack of strength training.

But all things equal, on a cutting cycle, same diet, same amount of training, GLPs should promote more muscle mass preservation than without.
I just got a second Dexa scan. After losing 50 pounds body weight I'm down 58 pounds of fat. Tirz and TRT. (40% bf to 21%)