Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah, I have noticed on other occasions how vulgar and repulsive you are.
You are one for the ignore list, for sure.
See ya
You're an absolute idiot. Having someone's back that's complaining about a product we are all lucky to even acquire... What's more ridiculous is that we are getting these gems for practically FREE. And you can still find something to complain about. You IRIS and the other guy are the reason this world is fucked. How about be happy with what you have, possibly even say thank you??? What a concept. Keep putting life on ignore. You'll stay exactly the same. A complete twat. Go have a handful of raw almonds and take a nap.

td from qsc for the 15 iu hgh (red caps) promo buy in August, delivery was 12 days international to USA, i will be sending a vial to Janoshik for purity and dimer out this week , so lets hope it was a good batch,,,,it's my first experience with ordering from QSC and it was smooth and easy , my thanks to the QSC team
got an update on testing of the 15 iu kits , gonna have a couple others chip in on the cost over at qsc discord , i will be sure to keep everyone posted of results

You're an absolute idiot. Having someone's back that's complaining about a product we are all lucky to even acquire... What's more ridiculous is that we are getting these gems for practically FREE. And you can still find something to complain about. You IRIS and the other guy are the reason this world is fucked. How about be happy with what you have, possibly even say thank you??? What a concept. Keep putting life on ignore. You'll stay exactly the same. A complete twat. Go have a handful of raw almonds and take a nap.

Nobody here is going to take any lesson from you.
That's for sure.

You didn't get a single thing I wrote or that guy did, for that matter.
Thankfully, unlike you, Tracy is not an idiot.
The word retard gets used a lot here at Meso.
You typify the perfect instance in which that word applies. 100%

Nobody here is going to take any lesson from you.
That's for sure.

You didn't get a single thing I wrote or that guy did, for that matter.
Thankfully, unlike you, Tracy is not an idiot.
The word retard gets used a lot here at Meso.
You typify the perfect instance in which that word applies. 100%
I'm proud of you for not hitting ignore.

I'm guessing the next digression topic is Pegging?
Jon Stewart Shrug GIF by Emmys

I come across a post on the qsc discord from someone encouraging people that got scammed from a guy on their to contact the FBI that they care more about this guy that scammed a few grand from soccer moms that qsc.. .. then I see links in the server encouraging these people to come over to meso.. this is concerning.. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can you control your minions
“Hello, FBI”?
“yes you have reached the FBI. How can I help”?
“Well, I was trying to buy some illegal drugs and I paid but they weren’t sent to me. I need you to go arrest them.”
“You were trying to purchase illegal drugs through the mail and got ripped off and you would like us to help, is that right?”
“That is correct”
“Ok sir, that’s definitely something we can help with. First can I get your name, address, contact information phone, email, social media and anything else you have used to communicate in the last 24 months”…….

“Hello, FBI”?
“Well, I was trying to buy some illegal drugs and I paid but they weren’t sent to me. I need you to go arrest them.”
“You were trying to purchase illegal drugs through the mail and got ripped off and you would like us to help, is that right?”
“That is correct”
“Ok sir, that’s definitely something we can help with. First can I get your name, address, contact information phone, email, social media and anything else you have used to communicate in the last 24 months”…….
People don't think the things they say online through do they?

“Hello, FBI”?
“That is correct”
As weirdly as it sounds, a criminal victim can plead his way, if the bigger prize is the scammer.. There have been cases where money mules have reported being scammed by overseas contacts. They offer up details of what they do and are offered full immunity. Is a pretty selfish "fuck it all" thing to do, but it has been done before. It's the most common reason for fbi busts of romance scams, and tax return syndicates.

Back