Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There's also the failed to seal stopper causing oxidation of oil resulting in black flakes just a couple of weeks ago, and again a few days ago.

Yeah, that's a bit of a concern, but hopefully a one-off. They did offer to replace that product.

At this point QSCs gapped all of their competitors in pricing so much I think they could afford to build another 1-2% into prices to deal with legit issues a little more gracefully.

Maybe? My guess is they only have a certain amount of influence over the process, depending on the product and the volumes they're producing make adjusting to the needs of individual customers somewhat difficult.

I do like the transparency, though and Tracy on tren is an extra bonus.

how do you guys filter oils? I honestly gave up on QSC gear because it was giving me inflammation but I had never considered filtering the oil.

If anyone can guide me to a good resource on how to do it or like an Amazon list of shit I need I’d appreciate it. I have like 30 bottles of test I haven’t touched anymore because of the inflammation it’s given me in the past
I had floaters in a couple of mine that I posted some days back. I threw those out but still feel a bit nervous about the rest.

I honestly don’t need to.
There is nothing to solve because there is no problem, you got what you paid for within the agreed and well known rules. With a delay of a week, which is something that can happen and everyone here who ordered domestic same time as you had the same delay and no one felt fucked, because we had a legitimate excuse.
And I don’t need to mock you for very obvious reasons..
You don't do anything honestly so what else would I expect? You are not worth any more responses so instead I will post in your thread every now and again to discourage people from buying from you.

You don't do anything honestly so what else would I expect? You are not worth any more responses so instead I will post in your thread every now and again to discourage people from buying from you.
It's not going to work bro... The combo of affordability and ease of transaction is hard not to notice. What is easy to ignore however, especially in the wake of a successful transaction, is infrequent and scattered pockets of naysayers making complaints; especially complaints involving loss of expected advantages... and not actually loss of finances.
I remember buying 3 kits of a peptide because it was allegedly out of stock at a particular warehouse, only for it to become available for 35% less than what I paid per kit about 4 days later. I would have gotten 4 kits and change ( as I would have qualified for free shipping).
No complaints from me. Just learned to be patient and wait for deals, and quickly get on those deals too.
If it's Tracy's tone that's riling you up, you can stick around this thread and lay ambushment... making well timed jibes at him when you can. Otherwise, take advantage of many of QSCs good deals when you can. These 'gift horses' will not last forever...

It's not going to work bro... The combo of affordability and ease of transaction is hard not to notice. What is easy to ignore however, especially in the wake of a successful transaction, is infrequent and scattered pockets of naysayers making complaints; especially complaints involving loss of expected advantages... and not actually loss of finances.
I remember buying 3 kits of a peptide because it was allegedly out of stock at a particular warehouse, only for it to become available for 35% less than what I paid per kit about 4 days later. I would have gotten 4 kits and change ( as I would have qualified for free shipping).
No complaints from me. Just learned to be patient and wait for deals, and quickly get on those deals too.
If it's Tracy's tone that's riling you up, you can stick around this thread and lay ambushment... making well timed jibes at him when you can. Otherwise, take advantage of many of QSCs good deals when you can. These 'gift horses' will not last forever...
Amen

Has anyone had issues with QSC as of late? I’ve always had great experiences working with Tracy. She was always very responsive and would ship my order out quickly. I’m now dealing with Alisa and things are not going smoothly. Quite frankly I’m starting to get nervous. I placed a $1650 order a week and a half ago, only for her to message me a week later to let me know she forgot to add $60 for shipping and to please add. We resolved this 3 days ago and I have still not been provided with any tracking information, and she’s not even responding to my messages.

Has anyone had issues with QSC as of late? I’ve always had great experiences working with Tracy. She was always very responsive and would ship my order out quickly. I’m now dealing with Alisa and things are not going smoothly. Quite frankly I’m starting to get nervous. I placed a $1650 order a week and a half ago, only for her to message me a week later to let me know she forgot to add $60 for shipping and to please add. We resolved this 3 days ago and I have still not been provided with any tracking information, and she’s not even responding to my messages.
If you hang around long enough someone will reply it’s not amazon prime , this is poor though. I’m sure everything is fine but that is poor service

How did you contact Alisa? Email? WhatsApp?

I’m having a strange experience with them now. Without going into too much details, I’m being asked really personal questions so that the transaction can get through and it makes me really weirded out. Not sure what to do at this point.

Back