Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

First of all, not one of these clowns has "called me out" on any substantive factual basis.
I’ve “called you out” about half a dozen times now by asking you for evidence to support your claims about US customs & you’ve ignored my request every single time.

Instead of providing evidence, you made a lengthy post throwing petty insults at me in a thread on a totally different topic in the Politics subforum.

So yeah, you’ve just proven your naysayers right in that regard.

The brush with which you stereotype people never fails to be a glaring weakness in your perspective of the world around you. It belies a weak intellect with a capacity to deal with the details that are extant rather than the patterns to which you have become accustomed.

It transforms you into one of those lower class losers that you loathe so much and compromises your credibility. I’ve asked you repeatedly not to do that.
I can't "react" in the underground so NEED to provide a comment (though useless). THIS is the spot on accurate description.

I have nothing against Ghoul. But he destroys all credibility and chance of thoughtful discussion with exactly what you describe. (And maybe that just doesn't matter to him and that's ok...I just can't relate to the broad brush with which he paints).

I am actually curious about some of his ideas. I also understand the frustration with them being presented in source threads and seldom going anywhere tangible (to be fair, he could shoot back with "do the research yourself....do you want your hand held?".... though the ideas he presents are too new to easily apply to day to day harm reduction without at least a little more group-think and troubleshooting).

Ghoul - you don't need to take anyone's advice (I may just be a knuckle dragger....wish I was but I'm too out of shape to even be considered in that group ...lol) but maybe start a thread on some of your thoughts (e g. Filtration of peptides or many other ideas you have presented) and see where it goes. You may just be surprised how it takes on a life of it's own (or maybe not...and that's still ok....most will still at least glance and move on). You see some threads active for years...just a thought.

LOL, here we go with the amateur analysis again.

First of all, not one of these clowns has "called me out" on any substantive factual basis.

The attacks are based on their annoyance.

I tell them to ignore me, because that's the sensible thing to do if I truly irritate them so fucking much, and provide nothing of value. But they can't. Loath the admit it, they won't deny themselves access to what I write.

Just like the firestorm over GLPs, it's purely ad hominem insults from, let's be honest here, the intellectual trash bin of MESO. Not one of those jerkoffs can put together a coherent idea, let alone bring anything novel to the discussion.

Outside of this thread, they're universally out of their depth. Look at their post histories. At best they can repeat common knowledge they heard elsewhere, or some mundane account of personal experience from their boring lives.

You won't see any of their names on a MESO front page article in this lifetime. It's unlikely any of them have ever read even one.

Not a spark of intellect. No wit. These guys are on par with the regular occupants you'd find in a dive bar.

I refrained from responding for a little while to watch those morons spin their wheels, expend their best efforts, so dismantling their idiocy will be that much more enjoyable.

Have you ever noticed the people who claim someone was "bullied" are, without fail, lower class losers? You never hear a white collar professional using that as a dig. There's a common diagnosis behind that behavior any psychologist could easily dig their teeth into.

Every one of these guys occupies a low rung in society, guaranteed, and someone "acting smart" draws their fury.

And it's the same dynamic every time. A low value, but regular user with the slightest name recognition comes out swinging like he's tough, and a bunch of twerps who've been here a few weeks, or who post a single sentence with poor grammar and no punctuation every three months clings to his dick and follows his lead.

It gives them a sense of belonging. Probably daddy issues, coming from single mother welfare households, or beta fathers, and find Narta's tough talk makes them tingle inside.
Brother I'm not part of the drama I'm interested in what you have to say but engaging continuously in this discourse is taking from your objective. Please start a thread and share your knowledge and some sources so we can further educate ourselves or those who are skeptical can check your sources aswell and expand upon the research and education.

And you’re a genius? Because of what you post? Think again boy.

Anyone who can’t get lean even when using glps for more than seven years and claim to be trained by an ex ifbb pro, is rich and has access to pharma drugs is either dumb or lazy.

If us dumb knuckle draggers have the brain and competence to follow a diet and training program to be in healthy weight range then what makes a self proclaimed genius like you still obese and unhealthy then?

Stop with all your bullshit and be real, come back when you’re at least below 25% bf.
I know right? I would add that there is just something fundamentally odd about coming to a bodybuilding and steroids forum and being lectured by some fat guy on perpetual Tirzepatide about how wrong I am.

If dude is such an expert on these topics as he claims, then perhaps it might be prudent to point some of that genius level intellect inward towards self improvement. It's not exactly quantum physics to devise a workable training and nutrition regimen. I might not be a Mensa candidate but even I have managed to pull this off.

I know right? I would add that there is just something fundamentally odd about coming to a bodybuilding and steroids forum and being lectured by some fat guy on perpetual Tirzepatide about how wrong I am.

If dude is such an expert on these topics as he claims, then perhaps it might be prudent to point some of that genius level intellect inward towards self improvement. It's not exactly quantum physics to devise a workable training and nutrition regimen. I might not be a Mensa candidate but even I have managed to pull this off.
First step to being a genius is acknowledging that you probably aren’t one.

I think…I’m not a genius lol

Back