Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

They need to start a separate Qsc thread for ID stuff; let them all congregate there.

No, what they need is to ID their products better in the first place so you can find the answer by yourself.

Have a qsc list with a designated number for every compound or peptide and write the number in the sticker of every kit. For example if its number 6 you know its primo and if you get 11 you know its always mast prop, no matter color or batch.

They will get extra work answering ID emails and forum posts as long there isnt a system. Saves time for both.

Its so easy yet they complicate things so much.

Last edited:
No, what they need is to ID their products better in the first place.

Have a qsc list with a number for every compound or peptide and write the number in the sticker of every kit.

They will get extra work answering ID emails and forum posts as long there isnt a system.

You know, we were just having a bit of banter about this.
It is recognised that it is an issue for too many people, unfortunately.

Even if it shouldn't be, or there are ways of solving it, it is.
What Tracy is willing to do about it, if anything, he will say.
Just to avoid the constant pita they get on their side, too, I am sure.
Or you will just be told to go and eat the recommended Qsc snack we all know about and it will all continue just the same.

No, what they need is to ID their products better in the first place so you can find the answer by yourself.

Have a qsc list with a designated number for every compound or peptide and write the number in the sticker of every kit. For example if its number 6 you know its primo and if you get 11 you know its always mast prop, no matter color or batch.

They will get extra work answering ID emails and forum posts as long there isnt a system. Saves time for both.

Wrong I have been ordering from them for a year and never had a problem identifying my products...

I places a order on what's app this morning one of the produ ts I ordered was out of stock had some back and forth... changed order.. order place and paid for.. all within a couple hours.. I do not understand why everyone has such problems.. the process always goes smooth for me... every time...

I places a order on what's app this morning one of the produ ts I ordered was out of stock had some back and forth... changed order.. order place and paid for.. all within a couple hours.. I do not understand why everyone has such problems.. the process always goes smooth for me... every time...

Yes, but look around...

Wrong I have been ordering from them for a year and never had a problem identifying my products...

I had two compounds the same color. That is fucking bonkers. I already had to ask how the fuck to id those. Its not normal. Theres always room for improvement.

"BuT iTs nOt aMAzON" yeah its not Amazon but theres still sources treating the buyers well. If they dont give a fuck in that matter at any day any other source will pop up, same as qsc did, doing the same but with better service.

QSC is real good and hope they stay in business a long time, but when you are king everybody wants your crown, you gotta keep it.

I had two compounds the same color. That is fucking bonkers. I already had to ask how the fuck to id those. Its not normal. Theres always room for improvement.

"BuT iTs nOt aMAzON" yeah its not Amazon but theres still sources treating the buyers well. If they dont give a fuck in that matter at any day any other source will pop up, same as qsc did, doing the same but with better service.

Fair enough

They need to start a separate Qsc thread for ID stuff; let them all congregate there.
And you should be in charge of it.
That will sort them out.
Seriously, I always thought it's funny, but it's now getting really dull.
That someone can't even be bothered to hit the "previous page" and have a little look around sucks.
to be fair my most recent package was only one layer of packaging so the ups sticker covered the code to identify. I received my bpc157 alone if it was with any thing else the code would make no sense. That's 2/3 of the same order. I had to hold the first one up in a bright light to figure it out & deductive reasoning from there. If I had more then 2 peptides or they shipped in 1 pack i would be here asking.

Last edited:

QSC is real good and hope they stay in business a long time, but when you are king everybody wants your crown, you gotta keep it.
You are right things could be better.. I guess.. I mean everyone everywhere should always strive for improvement.

Yea whoever runs the whatsapp account needs to train the email people. I haven't had issues with WhatsApp.

As far as identifying, I haven't had issues but I've only ordered 1 item at time. Not for any reason, but that's all I need. But it's usually labeled accordingly. Domestic, at least.

Next order will have a few things. From China. I'll list the order:
1) blah
2) blah blah
3) blah blah blah

The items should be labeled 1,2,3 accordingly. Thats how it seems to work.

I try to keep my communication with Bella, Tracy or whoever brief and to the point. My order in their desired format and that’s it. They send me the total and the crypto addy, I send my hash and then game over.

Yea whoever runs the whatsapp account needs to train the email people. I haven't had issues with WhatsApp.

As far as identifying, I haven't had issues but I've only ordered 1 item at time. Not for any reason, but that's all I need. But it's usually labeled accordingly. Domestic, at least.

Next order will have a few things. From China. I'll list the order:
1) blah
2) blah blah
3) blah blah blah

The items should be labeled 1,2,3 accordingly. Thats how it seems to work.

Yeah, but both sides waste time writing to each other. You need to ask, they need to check what you ordered and answer which is which, also you are you are counting on that they dont mess up and you end up pinning the wrong things.

On email with tracking number just send a copypaste like "Identify your kits using our product list" (attached or in URL link), easy.

You know, we were just having a bit of banter about this.
It is recognised that it is an issue for too many people, unfortunately.

Even if it shouldn't be, or there are ways of solving it, it is.
What Tracy is willing to do about it, if anything, he will say.
Just to avoid the constant pita they get on their side, too, I am sure.
Or you will just be told to go and eat the recommended Qsc snack we all know about and it will all continue just the same.
1000006897.gif

I ordered gh US domestic Sep 10th. I ran out so I ordered from a different source Friday night. Placing bets on which one gets here first.

Yeah, but both sides waste time writing to each other. You need to ask, they need to check what you ordered and answer which is which, also you are you are counting on that they dont mess up and you end up pinning the wrong things.

On email with tracking number just send a copypaste like "Identify your kits using our product list" (attached or in URL link), easy.
Isn't that whay they do. I guess, you shouldn't have to ask for tracking and the rubric to decipher your items. Theyve.sent tracking to me on their own once. Ive.asked and they've given it to me. Informed delivery usually tells me first tho.

It could be more efficient. As many people who come on here with those issues, and it's a lot. It's a drop in the bucket compared to the volume these guys push out.

I ordered gh US domestic Sep 10th. I ran out so I ordered from a different source Friday night. Placing bets on which one gets here first.
How long of a gap with no gh you think will be an issue?

I'm curious, I'm running low and it could be the difference between ordering international or domestic.

Back