Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not to mention my hair falling out by the clumps. Literal clumps.
Im assuming because of serious lack of protein.

Lack of nutrients and iron. That's the main culprit, I would say, rather than just protein.

Id rather hangout in the gutters with the funny ones

It' s likely you are a worldie and rather haute.

Even so, if I may say, this place is excruciatingly far from being the gutters...
Toodle-pip
:)

I placed an order and they charged me €60 for shipping, this is always the case.
I remember that they used to charge me €20 for international shipping, do you know anything about this huge increase?

For bodybuilders or for many of the people that frequent this forum that lift 5-6 days a week, absolutely. The other 99% of the population? Not so much.

Reminds me of a conversation I had with my 14yo kid today who told me how incredibly boring lifting weights was and how they didn't enjoy it and really it was stupid and impossible to enjoy just picking up and putting down heavy things.

Teenagers. I tried to explain, but they weren't having it. At least I have 'em rock climbing and doing aerial silks. No push exercises though.

I placed an order and they charged me €60 for shipping, this is always the case.
I remember that they used to charge me €20 for international shipping, do you know anything about this huge increase?
It depends on what you order and what quantities. To some countries they only ship via a special line.

Back