Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not to mention my hair falling out by the clumps. Literal clumps.
Im assuming because of serious lack of protein.

Lack of nutrients and iron. That's the main culprit, I would say, rather than just protein.

Id rather hangout in the gutters with the funny ones

It' s likely you are a worldie and rather haute.

Even so, if I may say, this place is excruciatingly far from being the gutters...
Toodle-pip
:)

I placed an order and they charged me €60 for shipping, this is always the case.
I remember that they used to charge me €20 for international shipping, do you know anything about this huge increase?

For bodybuilders or for many of the people that frequent this forum that lift 5-6 days a week, absolutely. The other 99% of the population? Not so much.

Reminds me of a conversation I had with my 14yo kid today who told me how incredibly boring lifting weights was and how they didn't enjoy it and really it was stupid and impossible to enjoy just picking up and putting down heavy things.

Teenagers. I tried to explain, but they weren't having it. At least I have 'em rock climbing and doing aerial silks. No push exercises though.

I placed an order and they charged me €60 for shipping, this is always the case.
I remember that they used to charge me €20 for international shipping, do you know anything about this huge increase?
It depends on what you order and what quantities. To some countries they only ship via a special line.

Probably two orders with 30e shipping each. Maybe you ordered from the promo and added stuff to it. This would mean two orders

3 years Meso Rx Anniversary promo week !

Today is officially 3 years that we spent here with you in this lovely forum, we started in 14th october 2021 and now it's 2024 !

Today it's gonna be a peptide promo, and in the middle of the week, an oil promo will be announced.

Rules are the same, you can't add other items to the promo parcel.

This time it's gonna be no MOQ, but shipping is charged, the normal and usual costs of shipping.

Pricing:

Adamax 10mg $270/kit
AICAR 50mg $45/kit
CJC-1295 NO DAC/Ipamorelin blend 5mg+5mg $55/kit
GHK CU 75mg $30/kit
HMG 75IU $55/kit
KPV 12mg $90/kit
Mazdutide 10mg $185/kit
MT2 10mg $35/kit
NA Selank Amidate 10mg $50/kit
NA Semax Amidate 10mg $50/kit
PE22-28 10mg $55/kit
PEG MGF 2mg $65/kit
P21 10mg $120/kit
PT141 10mg $40/kit
Semax 40mg $65/kit
Tesamorelin 10mg $100/kit
Tesa/ipa 10mg+5mg $125/kit
Thymulin 10mg $45/kit
Thymosin Alpha-1 5mg $60/kit
Tirzsema blend 60mg+3mg $400/kit

Lab tests:

You will be getting the following batchs:

Deadline:

Thursday 17th oct 2024

How to order?

Contact info for orders:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Enjoy !

Has anyone used ALCAR before?

Based on brief reading it seems to be similar to l carnitine, although maybe more potent with free fatty acids oxidation?

Back