Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No but i watched a video on p0rn hub once.

In all seriousness.. since this is a forum full of men you all really should be making an appt for that. Prostate cancer is no joke
Weird fetish but ok...

Nowadays, you get a baseline PSA reading at 40 and check every two years for fluctuations.

On topic. My peptides have been gone the way of the dodo waiting for Tracy to ship the replacement. First lost packet in 2 years, pretty good score I think...

Trackings for 5-amino 1q, oxandrolone, and dianabol tabs were sent to the buyers. Most of them were available saturday, even that we don't send the tracking number to everyone.

winstrol, anadrol, and a small part of oxandrolone buyers, not yet.

Trackings for 5-amino 1q, oxandrolone, and dianabol tabs were sent to the buyers. Most of them were available saturday, even that we don't send the tracking number to everyone.

winstrol, anadrol, and a small part of oxandrolone buyers, not yet.
Ah dang. I’m one of the unlucky few. That’s okay, I’ve got plenty. But who doesn’t want more anavar? Anavar is bae…but only one step down from you, Tracy. You’re my real bae.

Because of the pending winstrol ^^
Ah, makes complete sense. No rush. I get it and furthermore don’t order anything I need in a pinch from anyone.

I do this thing called “planning”, it’s wild and completely foreign to some but I can afford to have multiple months delays. No ideal, but doesn’t actually matter.

Cool, thanks Tracy for the update.

What’s your cycle these days? Playing with 5MQ or SLU PP?

Back