QSC HGH Blood Testing updates 8/18/2023

Gigantic

Thought I'd post a new update in a new thread so it doesn't confuse anyone into not buying the QSC HGH. It's good stuff. Here's the original post: Human Growth Hormone - QSC vs Meditrope Golden Tops. What the fuck?

So, after extensive testing and communicating with the doctor about the low IGF-1 values, the doctor actually informed me that the IGF-1 values are high (but temporarily low for a very specific reason), and the growth hormone serum test is off the hizzy.

The QSC 15iu HGH kits are legit. The blood test issues came from something I’ll talk about at a later date.

However, growth hormone serum is at >65 (beyond what the doctor was able to test for) with less than 10 being “normal,” and IGF-1 is 236 (but that is okay for reasons). The growth hormone is actually working great.

I’m gonna buy a lot more soon. QSC has been very helpful and patient in helping us navigate the issues. This stuff is legit but there are additional circumstances for a lower IGF-1 value that has nothing to do with QSC.

TLDR: QSC HGH is g2g. The results have also been fantastic.

Just to confirm.. How many Iu and how long before injection?? Intramuscular? Was it 10iu 3 1/2 Hours prior if I remember correctly? >65 for just 10iu is INSANE GOODSHIT..

Did u also inject the night before this Test? Assuming test was done in the AM?

Last edited:
Just to confirm.. How many Iu and how long before injection?? Intramuscular? Was it 10iu 3 1/2 Hours prior if I remember correctly? >65 for just 10iu is INSANE GOODSHIT..

Did u also inject the night before this Test? Assuming test was done in the AM?
Test is not involved here whatsoever.

It was roughly 3-3.5 hours after injecting 9 iu. Not 10.

All injections were done in the stomach, not much fat there at all. Muscles showing and all that shit. Possibly intramuscular, but it's with a tiny 31 gauge needle.

Guys having imaginary problems fucks up the whole system and waiting times.
You guys should use nootropics more and AAS less…

Guys having imaginary problems fucks up the whole system and waiting times.
You guys should use nootropics more and AAS less…
They aren't "imaginary problems." They are real scientific issues that lead to confusion when you can’t properly understand the data.

I also pulled >65ng/mL off recently delivered 150iu QSC kits last week, but I had done an 18iu delt injection 1 hour before the blood draw, had I known there was a cap on the test I probably would've taken just 10iu subQ 3 hours prior.

Thought I'd post a new update in a new thread so it doesn't confuse anyone into not buying the QSC HGH. It's good stuff. Here's the original post: Human Growth Hormone - QSC vs Meditrope Golden Tops. What the fuck?

So, after extensive testing and communicating with the doctor about the low IGF-1 values, the doctor actually informed me that the IGF-1 values are high (but temporarily low for a very specific reason), and the growth hormone serum test is off the hizzy.

The QSC 15iu HGH kits are legit. The blood test issues came from something I’ll talk about at a later date.

However, growth hormone serum is at >65 (beyond what the doctor was able to test for) with less than 10 being “normal,” and IGF-1 is 236 (but that is okay for reasons). The growth hormone is actually working great.

I’m gonna buy a lot more soon. QSC has been very helpful and patient in helping us navigate the issues. This stuff is legit but there are additional circumstances for a lower IGF-1 value that has nothing to do with QSC.

TLDR: QSC HGH is g2g. The results have also been fantastic.

Hey so what exactly was the timeline on the tren and tren dosage you were taking in relation to the qsc igf blood draws? I'm just curious how fast igf might rise back up once tren exits my system.

I had an hgh serum test determined. 10 IU of QSC in the muscle and blood taken after 3.5 hours. Result is great. When can I have my IGF-1 tested? how many weeks?
IMG_2095.jpeg

@Gigantic

How long after your last shot of tren did you start taking QSC HGH and run these tests? I'm just curious when my igf will go up as I stopped tren E 4 weeks ago, like when could I accurately get igf tested?

@Gigantic

How long after your last shot of tren did you start taking QSC HGH and run these tests? I'm just curious when my igf will go up as I stopped tren E 4 weeks ago, like when could I accurately get igf tested?
I would get it tested any time.

Been running QSC HGH for 3 months now. The results are out of this world. But don't ask me, I'm just a steroidtard on the internet.