QSC Test Cyp 250 Jano Results

I sent them btc and the hash and they aren’t replying back. I was communicating with them prior last night
They don’t confirm btc anymore. Rest assured they got it and they’ll send you tracking here soon if they don’t just remind them and they’ll get it to you. I’m sure they’ve mailed your shit already

I sent them btc and the hash and they aren’t replying back. I was communicating with them prior last night

im assuming hes replying in here because like a lot of new guys we are not allowed to reply in the steroid underground forum yet.

from my experience if you order popular items they usually take longer. i remember ordering test c and they didnt tell me it wasnt in stock us domestic.
so i waited and waited for a tracking number that never came. finally after a week i message them again and thats when they told me, they didnt have test cypionate available us domestic. i ask if they could send me test enanthate instead and they did.
i just wish they would be more upfront with what is available. i dont know maybe customer service and warehouse are not communicating enough. i dont know how they work but i ended up getting my package two weeks after i order which is still really good but supposedly they promised me package arrives 3-5 days after ordering. not complaining just stating what the price list shows and what they can try to guarantee. either way i got my stuff

also resend email if they dont reply within 8 hours, that usually works for me

I got replied back the next day. I was just worried since it was the first time I sent crypto. Can anyone comment on the test cyph from them as far as quality and comparing it to others?

I got replied back the next day. I was just worried since it was the first time I sent crypto. Can anyone comment on the test cyph from them as far as quality and comparing it to others?

yeah its understandable to be anxious especially sending crypto to a complete stranger for the first time. from what i have read they delete their emails on a daily basis thats why supposedly sometimes we dont get a reply.

i havent tried their test cypionate but i will have an update in about a month. i am currently taking test enanthate but im curious to know about the test cypionate as well .

yeah its understandable to be anxious especially sending crypto to a complete stranger for the first time. from what i have read they delete their emails on a daily basis thats why supposedly sometimes we dont get a reply.

i havent tried their test cypionate but i will have an update in about a month. i am currently taking test enanthate but im curious to know about the test cypionate as well .
What’s the difference between eth and cyph. Have u noticed good quality of the eth compared to others?

What’s the difference between eth and cyph. Have u noticed good quality of the eth compared to others?

test cypionate just last longer in your body.
test enanthate half life 7-10 days
test cypionate half life 8-12 days

most guys will tell you they dont notice a difference. i personally have felt the same on both and i am very new to meso rx but i am not new to testosterone. i dont have much to say about the sources here. like i said in about a month i will know if the testosterone enanthate is any good that i receive from qsc. will keep you guys updated

test cypionate just last longer in your body.
test enanthate half life 7-10 days
test cypionate half life 8-12 days

most guys will tell you they dont notice a difference. i personally have felt the same on both and i am very new to meso rx but i am not new to testosterone. i dont have much to say about the sources here. like i said in about a month i will know if the testosterone enanthate is any good that i receive from qsc. will keep you guys updated
Can You offer any tips? Do’s and dont’s of things you have learned? I’m just starting out. I am doing test cyph 100mg a week and have decided to do ventroglute shots daily with 1/7 of my dose. Also doing hcg 200-250mg 3x a week to keep nuts from shutting down.

my advice would be to be patient ... cant stress that enough rome wasnt built in one day.
in my opinion 100mg of cypionate is a very low dosage but since you are pairing it hcg that changes a lot of factors. i dont know much about hcg so i wont even try to give my thoughts about it. also 100mg test cypionate a week is such a small dosage to be injecting daily. why are you doing daily testosterone injections?

minimum i would personally do is 150mg of testosterone per week. i usually cruise around 200mg - 300mg a week of test enan/cypionate

what are your goals? whats your age? why are you taking testosterone to begin with? whats your weight ? etc any medical conditions?
all those things should factor your dosage

my advice would be to be patient ... cant stress that enough rome wasnt built in one day.
in my opinion 100mg of cypionate is a very low dosage but since you are pairing it hcg that changes a lot of factors. i dont know much about hcg so i wont even try to give my thoughts about it. also 100mg test cypionate a week is such a small dosage to be injecting daily. why are you doing daily testosterone injections?

minimum i would personally do is 150mg of testosterone per week. i usually cruise around 200mg - 300mg a week of test enan/cypionate

what are your goals? whats your age? why are you taking testosterone to begin with? whats your weight ? etc any medical conditions?
all those things should factor your dosage
44. They say daily stops the peaks and troughs less hair loss. Dht. Less estrogen release. I had no energy. Lack of motivation. Sleeping a lot during the day, no drive to go to the gym a lot of the time. My total t was 729 w 7.2 free. Some people told me they wouldn’t give it to me but sure said I could do a low dose. It was a trt clinic. I will see an endocrinologist to get her opinion as well.

Attachments

• IMG_6807.jpeg
    IMG_6807.jpeg
    274.4 KB · Views: 13
44. They say daily stops the peaks and troughs less hair loss. Dht. Less estrogen release. I had no energy. Lack of motivation. Sleeping a lot during the day, no drive to go to the gym a lot of the time. My total t was 729 w 7.2 free. Some people told me they wouldn’t give it to me but sure said I could do a low dose. It was a trt clinic. I will see an endocrinologist to get her opinion as well.
The attachment says 300mg 7x a week. I'm guessing you mean 300mg split into daily doses 7x a week. OR Fuck it blasting at 2100?

how long have you been on testosterone for?

100mg of testosterone a week might put you right back to your natural levels or maybe even lower. from personal experience endocrinologist/urologist will not prescribed testosterone with those numbers.
save your time.

im not medical expert but i can bet that the lack of motivation, tiredness fatigue, etc is no due to testosterone.

did you get other blood work done? you need to do all basic bloodwork
cmp, cbc, a1c, hdl , tyroid levels(tsh), vitamin d

vitamin d can mimic low testosterone levels

cant stress that enough

have you had a sleep study done for sleep apnea? are you overweight?

how long have you been on testosterone for?

100mg of testosterone a week might put you right back to your natural levels or maybe even lower. from personal experience endocrinologist/urologist will not prescribed testosterone with those numbers.
save your time.

im not medical expert but i can bet that the lack of motivation, tiredness fatigue, etc is no due to testosterone.

did you get other blood work done? you need to do all basic bloodwork
cmp, cbc, a1c, hdl , tyroid levels(tsh), vitamin d

vitamin d can mimic low testosterone levels

cant stress that enough

have you had a sleep study done for sleep apnea? are you overweight?
Not overweight. Don’t have sleep apnea. I do feel more productive on t.

Attachments

• IMG_6854.png
    IMG_6854.png
    8.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6855.png
    IMG_6855.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 9
I mean you are posting in a thread that someone created to post a sample of there test c that they had blind tested. What else would you need to know about the quality? It us as advertised.. 250 mg/ml.. test us test my friend. If it helps I have went through about 20 vials!

Sponsors

Latest posts