Quality of UGL

Trinitro

This is something that I have been pondering on, reading older forum posts and listening to older podcast one might draw a conclusion that several UG-products are next to impossible to source with decent purity/not faked. E.g. primo/anavar/hgh etc.
But even on this site one can find plenty of test results from each of those with good quality results, even from awesome testlabs like @janoshik.

Has times changed? Or is most all HGH just crap and results faked? Or are the raws simply easier to source for UGL so they dont need to all be shit?

Not looking to single out any source nor UGL, just generally speaking. I find this interesting.

This is something that I have been pondering on, reading older forum posts and listening to older podcast one might draw a conclusion that several UG-products are next to impossible to source with decent purity/not faked. E.g. primo/anavar/hgh etc.
But even on this site one can find plenty of test results from each of those with good quality results, even from awesome testlabs like @janoshik.

Has times changed? Or is most all HGH just crap and results faked? Or are the raws simply easier to source for UGL so they dont need to all be shit?

Not looking to single out any source nor UGL, just generally speaking. I find this interesting.

Cheap generic HGH that is testing good is bomb and pharma isn't worth paying for. I just ran them side by side to get this opinion. I think Pharma is just a tad bit less water retention from whatever diuretics they're adding to it. This is my opinion based on the results of running high doses of both. The results were good and equal

Last edited:
Cheap generic HGH that is testing good is bomb and pharma isn't worth paying for. I just ran them side by side to get this opinion. I think Pharma is just a tad bit less water retention from whatever diuretics they're adding to it. This is my opinion based on the results of running high doses of both. The results were good and equal
Pharma HGH with diuretics added ? Wouldent any addition of diuretics to a pharma grade product have to be declared on the label? No way that’s happening in a pharma grade products , what if I were allergic to a diuretic and died ? That would open the manufacture up to lawsuits plus a manufacturer adding undeclared drugs would have serious repercussions from regulatory agencies…a ugl could get away with it thou of course…

Pharma HGH with diuretics added ? Wouldent any addition of diuretics to a pharma grade product have to be declared on the label? No way that’s happening in a pharma grade products , what if I were allergic to a diuretic and died ? That would open the manufacture up to lawsuits plus a manufacturer adding undeclared drugs would have serious repercussions from regulatory agencies…a ugl could get away with it thou of course…
Actually, they do, someone posted earlier a link to the ingredients in phatma hgh, and there was a component in it with a diuretic effect, miniscule for sure, but probably makes the difference he said

I don't know if you mean all UGL products or just hgh but yeah it was true 8 years ago people were getting scammed left and right. Finding a legit UGL was like finding gold. Even the legit ones were not always legit or legit for long.

Took a break and came back and it seems a lot diff now days. It would seem people expecting a higher standard and ACTUALLY TESTING keeps UGL honest now days. Plus seems like the raws are making it in domestically much more too.

I don't know if you mean all UGL products or just hgh but yeah it was true 8 years ago people were getting scammed left and right. Finding a legit UGL was like finding gold. Even the legit ones were not always legit or legit for long.

Took a break and came back and it seems a lot diff now days. It would seem people expecting a higher standard and ACTUALLY TESTING keeps UGL honest now days. Plus seems like the raws are making it in domestically much more too.
Yeah, it seems that way, good that there are pros like @janoshik keeping then atleast somewhat honest would be coold to get his input on if there can be seen a difference in terms of positive vs negative test results now vs a few years back.

Well, frankly, given the volume we process, I have a really hard time recalling what was going on a year ago, let alone when I was barely starting - so I will leave it to others to judge.

Well, frankly, given the volume we process, I have a really hard time recalling what was going on a year ago, let alone when I was barely starting - so I will leave it to others to judge.
Understandable, thank you for the service your company provides anyway.

Cheap hgh that tests well is great, but there is no dieretics added to pharma hgh.

Hopefully as equipment and manufacturing is more accessible and more advanced the general quality has gone up over time. Impurities would show up as different MW peaks in testing. Heavy metals content would be good to know, as that's more contamination based.