• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Quark Analytical Laboratory/Finish your testing in China

Quarklabs

Hi, everybody.

We are Quark Analytical Laboratory, located in China.

We are here to provide everybody a new choice, to test your product in China, before your supplier ship it to you.

We use a Liquid Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer to do the impurity analysis.

Existing conditions of the instrument: ion source: ESI/APCI; column types: C8, C18, T3, Phenly, HILLIC, etc.; connected in series with a PDA detector, equipped with ultra-high performance liquid; instrument model: Waters TQD; ion mode: positive /Negative ion mode; test molecular weight range: 50-3000amu; elution method: gradient/isocratic; flow rate: 0.05-2mL/min injection volume: 0.5-10μL; column temperature: 8-60℃.

Services we provide: liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometer can analyze and determine ultra-trace thermal instability and high boiling point compounds; analysis and determination of polar compounds; Analysis of large molecular weight compounds (including proteins, peptides, polymers, etc.)

We also have other equipments like FTIR, UV, NMR, etc.(We can satisfy all of your demand in API analysis area)

Just ask your suppliers to send your samples to us. And we will use our professional skills to identify your supplier’s quality for you.

How to place a testing order:

Pls contact our email:
Quarklabs at protonmail.com

Testing prices:

Pls send us your product name, and what you want to know.

We are located in China. All the costs are lower prices, so I believe the prices will make you happy.

Hope our existing can bring everybody convenience.

Not interesting in competing with other labs. We prefer to work as a complementary role.

Have a nice day everybody

Quark AnalysisIMG_3106(20211129-161103).JPGIMG_3105(20211129-161056).JPGIMG_3098.JPGIMG_3099.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3100.JPG
    IMG_3100.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3101.JPG
    IMG_3101.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3102.JPG
    IMG_3102.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3103.JPG
    IMG_3103.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 48
If i tell my chinees supplier to send a sample for testing to you before i order from them, how do i know if i get the same quility as the sample they send to you.

Make no sense to do this

I think it depends on the price.

If this lab turns out to be good, you could pre-screen certain things before buying it in bulk and paying for international shipping.

@Quarklabs how about some prices?

For example:

Testosterone Cypionate

Disclaimer: I'm a source, I love labs.

So far I've not found a chinese lab that has tested raws accurately in a way that can be used for making properly dosed finished products.

I believe chinese producers of finished products relying on domestic raw purity testing is the reason why these products are often found to be underdosed - it's not by malicious intent but the inability of chinese labs (due to inexperience and/insufficient equipment/standards to test against) to correctly detect & quantify certain impurities common in not all but a significant number of API presently.

I've seen chinese test results up to 60% off but I've also seen several chinese lab tests report a lower purity than the sample tested at via Janoshik.

While this is arguably very biased, the only person that may be able to vet your facility/test results to our desired standards is @janoshik, whether directly or by comparing your results to his, as they've been proven a thousand times over to be the most accurate (I've used a 74% purity test to make a finished product that tested 99.99mg/ml and had a 105.06mg finished test confirmed by a blind test via french labtest group at 105.04mg).

I'm certain every single factory and raw source aware of this, every UGL and Janoshik as well would love to have a chinese lab that could produce accurate test results, as it would make everyone's job a lot easier and improve our industry greatly, as problems could be fixed much closer to their origin. If this could be your ambition, you'd definitely have the support of our community, which usually translates to financial success.

Here's a chinese explanation/translation by my deer friend @Buck Anabolics why chinese HPLC testing for example doesn't produce accurate results if you're interested:
hplc explanation.png

Disclaimer: I'm a source, I love labs.

So far I've not found a chinese lab that has tested raws accurately in a way that can be used for making properly dosed finished products.

I believe chinese producers of finished products relying on domestic raw purity testing is the reason why these products are often found to be underdosed - it's not by malicious intent but the inability of chinese labs (due to inexperience and/insufficient equipment/standards to test against) to correctly detect & quantify certain impurities common in not all but a significant number of API presently.

I've seen chinese test results up to 60% off but I've also seen several chinese lab tests report a lower purity than the sample tested at via Janoshik.

While this is arguably very biased, the only person that may be able to vet your facility/test results to our desired standards is @janoshik, whether directly or by comparing your results to his, as they've been proven a thousand times over to be the most accurate (I've used a 74% purity test to make a finished product that tested 99.99mg/ml and had a 105.06mg finished test confirmed by a blind test via french labtest group at 105.04mg).

I'm certain every single factory and raw source aware of this, every UGL and Janoshik as well would love to have a chinese lab that could produce accurate test results, as it would make everyone's job a lot easier and improve our industry greatly, as problems could be fixed much closer to their origin. If this could be your ambition, you'd definitely have the support of our community, which usually translates to financial success.

Here's a chinese explanation/translation by my deer friend @Buck Anabolics why chinese HPLC testing for example doesn't produce accurate results if you're interested:
View attachment 156985
Testosterone cypionate 50-20-8
$100/sample

Testosterone cypionate 50-20-8
$100/sample
that would be a 20dollar difference to an established and trusted lab that is already used here..
I guess this difference aint enough to be considered competitive against an established lab..