Refillable injector pen

TTK

Are there injector pens I can load with my own compounds?

Backloading 14 needles a week just for GH is getting a little old. I'm also a pussy and don't like pinning myself with the same needle I draw with. I also like to use slin pins for pretty much everything.

Would be great to also have one for GLP1 compounds.

I think I encountered a post (it may have been here) where someone linked to something like this on AliExpress.

Dude I’m the same exact way as you. Although I’ve been using geno not norditrope.

Did you end up buying those carts?

I am going to take my pen apart to try and figure out how it works bc yeah, backloading and switching tips sucks. Already have to do that for a bunch of peptides. Not tryna be in standing around injecting and switching needles all the time. The geno injector you just twist and stab - under a minute.

Dude I’m the same exact way as you. Although I’ve been using geno not norditrope.

Did you end up buying those carts?

I am going to take my pen apart to try and figure out how it works bc yeah, backloading and switching tips sucks. Already have to do that for a bunch of peptides. Not tryna be in standing around injecting and switching needles all the time. The geno injector you just twist and stab - under a minute.
Yeah man.

I've been using one with generic GH for a couple of weeks now. It's excellent!

I loaded one vial with tap water and used it to test the accuracy and consistency of the dosage and it's within 0.01g... I dispensed the full vial in doses of 0.2 - 0.6ml and it had no measurable deviation. This is way better than I could hope to achieve with regular needles.

So I've ordered several more. I'm going to load another one with semaglutide and another with my AAS. I'm optimistic about using oils in these as I can get 29g 1/2" tips for them.

If I can use oils that will make traveling on cruise so much easier.

This has been a game changer for me.

Last edited:
Yeah man.

I loaded one vial with tap water and used it to test the accuracy and consistency of the dosage and it's within 0.01g... I dispensed the full vial in doses of 0.2 - 0.6ml and it had no measurable deviation. This is way better than I could hope to achieve with regular needles.

So I've ordered several more. I'm going to load another one with semaglutide and another with my AAS. I'm optimistic about using oils in these as I can get 29g 1/2" tips for them.

How long did it take for your pen to come in? I’ve been looking at this for a while now

Can someone explain like I'm 5 the mechanism of action here and how this work? What do you load onto it? I use HGH and test and would love a method that is easier instead of this pinning every day going through so many needles. -confused pikachu-

Yeah man.

Where did you get yours, both the pen &the vials?
Can you link them?

How long did it take for your pen to come in? I’ve been looking at this for a while now

About 3 weeks to Australia

Can someone explain like I'm 5 the mechanism of action here and how this work? What do you load onto it? I use HGH and test and would love a method that is easier instead of this pinning every day going through so many needles. -confused pikachu-

The vials have a stopper in the larger end that acts as plunger. The pen has a mechanism that pushes this stopper into the barrel. The other end of the vial has a rubber cap like a normal vial only smaller. The tips have a needle that punctures this cap.

Basically the vials act like a syringe with a needle you can replace without compromising the sterility of the contents.

Where did you get yours, both the pen &the vials?
Can you link them?
See my second post in this thread.

About 3 weeks to Australia

The vials have a stopper in the larger end that acts as plunger. The pen has a mechanism that pushes this stopper into the barrel. The other end of the vial has a rubber cap like a normal vial only smaller. The tips have a needle that punctures this cap.

Basically the vials act like a syringe with a needle you can replace without compromising the sterility of the contents.

See my second post in this thread.
so you need separate needle heads instead of insulin needle+syringe? I'm a super noob at this I apologize. I don't know any of these little tricks

so you need separate needle heads instead of insulin needle+syringe? I'm a super noob at this I apologize. I don't know any of these little tricks
That's right. For example I want to try using these ones with oils

But for water based compounds I'm able to use 30g X 8mm

This makes a lot more sense when you have it all in front of you

I actually need to refill mine today so perhaps I'll do a short write up.

Last edited:
PSA: The vials will actually take 3.35ml

I was loading a new vial with 30IU of GH when it came up short. Couldn't figure out where I'd lost some compound.

Grabbed another one. Weighed it, filled to to the brim, weighed again. +3.35g

That's right. For example I want to try using these ones with oils

But for water based compounds I'm able to use 30g X 8mm

This makes a lot more sense when you have it all in front of you

I actually need to refill mine today so perhaps I'll do a short write up.
Please do!! I would greatly appreciate that

Yes please show us how you refill the cartridges - I’m interested in how they’re able to maintain sterility.

This really is a game changer. I could sub-q everything from hcg to hgh to even AAS.

Can you swap out carts on the fly without contaminating ? Or would I have to have multiple pens to do all these injectables with?

Can you swap out carts on the fly without contaminating ? Or would I have to have multiple pens to do all these injectables with?

Yes potentially you could hot swap cartridges in/out, but I think it's more pain than it's worth.

The pen has a plunger that pushes on the back of the cartridge and must be reset each time a cartridge is removed.

It's also worth pointing out that each cartridge is single use. Once the cartridge plunger is fully depressed by the pen, there is no returning it to the starting position.

I'll wait until I have received the pens I have in transit, test the feasibility of running oils in them, then write it up. But for running anything water based, this is an easy decision.

Last edited:
Yes potentially you could hot swap cartridges in/out, but I think it's more pain than it's worth.

The pen has a plunger that pushes on the back of the cartridge and must be reset each time a cartridge is removed.

It's also worth pointing out that each cartridge is single use. Once the cartridge plunger is fully depressed by the pen, there is no returning it to the starting position.

I'll wait until I have received the pens I have in transit, test the feasibility of running oils in them, then write it up. But for running anything water based, this is an easy decision.
Thank you in advance if you do a write up!

Found a novo echo for $85 with no prescription in the US.

Could not find any empty 3ml cartridges ANYWHERE in the states though. Might as well just order the cheap pen from china if I gotta order the empty carts too.

ok. I know test is thick. Any chance any of these pens would push test? I do sub q injections, but seem to get injection lumps about half the time.Would be nice to have an easier way.

Last edited: