Refillable injector pen

Auto pen is just about perfect but I really wanted half unit shots - auto pen does 2 unit shots. Saw it for $40 in the US without prescription, so I just may have to be stuck doing either 2 or 4 unit shots.

Going to try to find another pen with finer unit capabilities first.
FYI, There's a 1 unit autopen available too. Half the max dose per shot is the trade off though. (21 units max instead of 42)

Lily luxury knockoff from AliExpress

US$ 19.01 20%OFF | Handhold Insulin Injection Syringe Device For Health Care People With Diabetes

I'm ordering 3 pens, 40 cartridges.

Gonna use it on hgh, GLP DRUGS, and deoxycholic acid for chemical lipolysis
Ima get one too. Maybe an autopen as well. Just need to make sure the carts work. That Lilly one I was looking at and it comes in 2 versions: one is novolog compatible and the other is humalog compatible. The carts are slightly different sizes. I’m guessing the ones I ordered from Ali are the humalog.

This is gonna be super convenient and considerably cheaper if we can get this dialed in. It’s crazy how little info there is on the web - just a handful of AAS users speculating and then a couple insulin users hacking their pens to take old carts. If I had diabetes the first thing I’d do is trick my pen out to make it customized and easy to use.

I hope I find a use for my novopen 6 - it’s got a digital display that I thought would be useful.

Reactions: TTK
I'm heading overseas next month, for several months. Now that I have full confidence in these pens to deliver oils I'm not worried at all about crossing borders.

I'll get 5 weeks of cruise dose from each cartridge. No worrying about vials and needles. Who's going to question the legitimacy of my insulin...?

I'll even pack a glucometer to complete the picture.

On a side note, I have identical 3 pens. Each with their own compound and getting them mixed up occasionally is a problem. I'll need a system to differentiate them.

So with the ones u guys have shown which one is the best that also includes the sharps or an easy way to fill and grab a box of sharps?

So with the ones u guys have shown which one is the best that also includes the sharps or an easy way to fill and grab a box of sharps?
Where I live I can walk into a chemist and get anything up to 30g 8mm.

For 29g 12.7mm I have to buy them online.

Yep seems like the same vials straight from wally world

What pen and sharps did u go with? I neeeed one of these badly
I ended up getting the pen from aliexpress , actually got here way quicker than I expected. Two weeks max I think and I’m using MedtFine 31g 5/16” pen needles from Amazon. Box of 100 is like $16.00

I ended up getting the pen from aliexpress , actually got here way quicker than I expected. Two weeks max I think and I’m using MedtFine 31g 5/16” pen needles from Amazon. Box of 100 is like $16.00
How's it working out for you?

Lily luxury knockoff from AliExpress

US$ 19.01 20%OFF | Handhold Insulin Injection Syringe Device For Health Care People With Diabetes

I'm ordering 3 pens, 40 cartridges.

Gonna use it on hgh, GLP DRUGS, and deoxycholic acid for chemical lipolysis
How did you end up liking this? Also what carts did you get to go inside?
Thanks

What pen and carts did you end up getting ?

So I just started using hgh, and my first thought since I’m close with diabetics, was using these style pens. I ordered a few 10iu kits from QSC and reconstituted them 1ml bac water/vial. I figured I’d order one of the rep novonordisk pens on AliExpress along with a few sterile cartridges. The pens are obviously calibrated for insulin which is usually 100iu/3ml. Im wondering if I fill up 3ml of my hgh (30iu) if the dosage will still be the same. I’m used to taking 2iu/day. Am I over thinking this? What would my dosage be using this pen?

The lily pens are not calibrated to a specific total volume.

Selecting 20iu will administer 0.2ml.

I'm not a diabetic or have used insulin but I'm reasonably certain that 1ml of insulin = 100iu. I assume this as 1ml insulin syringes are marked for 100iu. I think this might be the origin of your confusion.

You could be over thinking of this. Just be certain that your cartridges are compatible with your pen. My understanding is that the ones I've purchased are humalog compatible and may not work with the novo pen you mentioned.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m still confused though. If I fill up the cartridge I’ll have 30iu/ml. What would I twist the pen to to get an accurate 2iu dose. I see some of the pens are calibrated to MG. I’m used to seeing it in IU
The lily pens are not calibrated to a specific total volume.

Selecting 20iu will administer 0.2ml.

I'm not a diabetic or have used insulin but I'm reasonably certain that 1ml of insulin = 100iu. I assume this as 1ml insulin syringes are marked for 100iu. I think this might be the origin of your confusion.

You could be over thinking of this. Just be certain that your cartridges are compatible with your pen. My understanding is that the ones I've purchased are humalog compatible and may not work with the novo pen you mentioned.
Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m still confused though. If I fill up the cartridge I’ll have 30iu/ml. What would I twist the pen to to get an accurate 2iu dose. I see some of the pens are calibrated to MG. I’m used to seeing it in IU

Thanks for the reply.
If you reconstitute 3 x 10iu vials each in 1ml bac water you'll have 30iu in 3ml.

That's 10iu/ml.

The pen administers an insulin dose of up to 65iu. Insulin is dosed at 100iu/ml. Therefore the pen can administer up to .65ml

To administer 2iu of GH (at 10iu/ml) you would select 20iu on the pen. The pen will administer 0.2ml.

Back