Refillable injector pen

Fudge cicles id buy it all directly from u… easier than tryin to figure out needles and buyin seperate vials etc…
They have free shipping from those websites if you spend a certain amount lol. Eztouch is the best go-to cost effective brand

I got this set up for HGH with the Ergo 2 knockoff and the pack of 20 insulin vials that was linked earlier in the thread. For needles I am using Omnican fine 31G, 0,25 x 6 mm (blue).

I ended up using 3 15IU vials in 3ml of bac water, so setting the pen to 33 should be ~5IU of HGH, right?

I had a used Fiast pen around so I yanked the vial from it. It looks similar to the ones available on aliexpress same grey plunger which seems to be made from some kind of silicone... it past the burn test but that does not mean it will be ok or that the ones on aliexpress are the same, i will submerge it in some BA but its going to take a while to see a change if there is any....

Edit :
Scratch what i said, after further research the fiasp pens plunger is made of styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) and seems to be relatively ok with BA and BB.

That's a relief! Thanks for doing that.

Question for pen users - most of you use a needle to vent while loading the cartridges... but has anyone tried emptying the cartridge of air (using the pen and a pentip) and then just refilling using the pressure of the syringe to push the plunger back?

I ask because I successfully used this method with loading/transferring contents of Follistim cartridges during my wife's IVF cycles and it worked well. We'd get the last little bit out of each cartridge using an insulin needle, and inject it into a fuller cartridge.

Last edited:
Question for pen users - most of you use a needle to vent while loading the cartridges... but has anyone tried emptying the cartridge of air (using the pen and a pentip) and then just refilling using the pressure of the syringe to push the plunger back?

I ask because I successfully used this method with loading/transferring contents of Follistim cartridges during my wife's IVF cycles and it worked well. We'd get the last little bit out of each cartridge using an insulin needle, and inject it into a fuller cartridge.
i was thinking of reusing the vials but i have no clue if when the plunger is being pushed back there is no contamination from the walls of the vial that was exposed to air.
i mean is the plunger able to wipe the glass and keep the vial sterile?

i was thinking of reusing the vials but i have no clue if when the plunger is being pushed back there is no contamination from the walls of the vial that was exposed to air.
i mean is the plunger able to wipe the glass and keep the vial sterile?
You know, I thought of this as I was writing the post. I didn't even think of it at the time, I just watched others do it on youtube so I assumed the best. This stuff went pretty quick though, 3-5 days per cartridge, under refrigeration. And with more research, I also think the cartridges were smaller.

This thread has been hugely helpful to me - I have an international trip coming up and this solves how to bring three peptides, look legit at tsa/customs, and not bringing all the vials, bac water, etc.

Being a brewer myself, I was thinking of sterilising the vials before reusing, but the method is linked to the material of the stopper and plunger.... if they are silicone they will take the heat of dry sterilisation if not an autoclave must be used...
But perhaps it is overkill and just a bath in some alcohol or oxy water would suffice...

Being a brewer myself, I was thinking of sterilising the vials before reusing, but the method is linked to the material of the stopper and plunger.... if they are silicone they will take the heat of dry sterilisation if not an autoclave must be used...
But perhaps it is overkill and just a bath in some alcohol or oxy water would suffice...
They are a dollar a vial. This is overkill

I've been doing this with success, just don't press to hard when refilling the cartridges.

Filling is straight forward, but since the rubber stopper has such a small area I like to use small needles to fill them. You can see that I'm using the needle on its own to allow the vial to breathe.

PXL_20230404_115843838.jpg
Filled vial, ready to load and purge of air.
Hi - I’ve read thru this entire thread and have a few questions for you.

How did you purge the air in the vial after filling it? Was it bc of the 2nd needle u inserted for it to breathe while filling? Or did u pull the air out from the empty syringe after filling?

It’s been over 5 yrs since my last cycle but since I’m now on TRT and need to start a test cycle, I was under the impression that the min needle length you need for IM is 1”, the needle length that you are using is it sufficient to reach IM? And do u mind me asking where are you administering for test to be successful with your needle length?

Back