Refillable injector pen

If you reconstitute 3 x 10iu vials each in 1ml bac water you'll have 30iu in 3ml.

That's 10iu/ml.

The pen administers an insulin dose of up to 65iu. Insulin is dosed at 100iu/ml. Therefore the pen can administer up to .65ml

To administer 2iu of GH (at 10iu/ml) you would select 20iu on the pen. The pen will administer 0.2ml.
Ohhh gotcha! Thanks for the breakdown I greatly appreciate it. I get it now not sure I was struggling so much lol overthinkings a bitch sometimes

So I just started using hgh, and my first thought since I’m close with diabetics, was using these style pens. I ordered a few 10iu kits from QSC and reconstituted them 1ml bac water/vial. I figured I’d order one of the rep novonordisk pens on AliExpress along with a few sterile cartridges. The pens are obviously calibrated for insulin which is usually 100iu/3ml. Im wondering if I fill up 3ml of my hgh (30iu) if the dosage will still be the same. I’m used to taking 2iu/day. Am I over thinking this? What would my dosage be using this pen?
100iu per ml.

Each cartridge has 300iu of volume.
Insulin is typically 1 unit per 0.01ml of fluid volume. This comparison doesn't apply to hgh.

10 IU is typically mixed with 1ml. So 30 units in the pen would be equivalent to 3iu of hgh on most reconstitution.

You need to learn how to calculate things into to the pen...

I'm tempted to try this with two Kwikpens I have. Then I can load all peptides and GH into cartridges and easily pin every morning.

@TheTesticleKing Is the Humalog pen you have a Kwikpen? Wondering if those cartridges you linked will work.

so far build, quality, seems like the best one is the Lily Luxura knockoff. the red one.

The one on the right is the American Owen Mumford and left was one of the general lily knockoff's

The vials do not have a vacuum so you need to make sure you remove the air that you add.
My wife did use the pen for the deoxycholic injection. She did like it versus using a needle.

There is one source that is prefilling the HGH vials with this. I do think this would come in handy for deoxycholic, GLP drugs, HGH.

Helps cut down costs/space from daily needles

2023-04-24 213302.jpg

Great update. Coincidentally I was just looking into alternate pen options, my wife would like to administer her Test via pen and we don't want to get her Cyp @ 10mg/ml confused with my Enanthate @ 315mg/ml....

In order to use the 3ml vials from AliExpress the pen must be 'Humapen' compatible. This leaves the Lilly Ergo 2, as seen on the left of your picture and throughout this thread. The Lilly Luxura HD, as seen in the centre of your image. There is also the Lilly Savvio, this is the current model which has replaced the Luxura.

There are also generic Chinese manufacturers making Humapen compatible devices such as the Sanofi Allstar Latse.

I've got three of the Ergo 2's right now. One has my Test, another has peptides and the other I will setup for her use. At least until the other pens arrive, I will need to come up with a good way of marking it for her use only. I've ordered a Luxura and a Latse.

This seller has most of these options

Turns out that with a Kwikpen you can't remove the cartridge, at lest as far as I can tell. So I ended up getting the Lily Ergo 2 knockoff from AliExpress, and some cartridges too. I'll update when I've tried doing this. Hopefully it'll help be be compliant with my HGH injections, because the tiny vials are such a pain in my ass.

I picked up the pen cridi recommended me originally - the autopen 1mg. It fits those standard Aliexpress 3ml cartridges perfectly.

I filled one up with sus and it is night and day difference compared to slin syringes. I couldn’t feel shit going in and had to do it twice to make sure it was really going in. No pip or anything with 8mm screw on needle. This is the ONLY way I plan to dose all of my sub q gear.

Picked my pen up for $40 out the door at some diabetic shop online. Got it in like 5 days. Highly recommended. This is a revolution gentlemen.

Looks like they’ve got some decent pen tips too.

I picked up the pen cridi recommended me originally - the autopen 1mg. It fits those standard Aliexpress 3ml cartridges perfectly.

I filled one up with sus and it is night and day difference compared to slin syringes. I couldn’t feel shit going in and had to do it twice to make sure it was really going in. No pip or anything with 8mm screw on needle. This is the ONLY way I plan to dose all of my sub q gear.

Picked my pen up for $40 out the door at some diabetic shop online. Got it in like 5 days. Highly recommended. This is a revolution gentlemen.

I ordered the 2unit pen and it's in the mail, but when I tried to buy needles they needed a prescription.

If anyone's looking for a way to mark their pens or the vials I've found acrylic paint markers do the job.

You must be using 30/31g needles? That's impressive. I thought I'd hit the limit with a 29g needle and oil. What's your injection volume?

If anyone's looking for a way to mark their pens or the vials I've found acrylic paint markers do the job.

You must be using 30/31g needles? That's impressive. I thought I'd hit the limit with a 29g needle and oil. What's your injection volume?
Label maker on Amazon

My bad they are 31g 6mm. Idk how it’s working because it’s pretty damn hard to push into the vial with 29g slin syringes. But the level of fluid is clearly going down. It’s forcing it out somehow with the push switch. I leave it in for 5 seconds pushing down the whole time pretty hard. Definitely feel the sus working.

Injection volume for this was 10 units x 2 just to check it out, but I’m low dose on everything. I prefer 1.5iu hgh and my exogenous test is only half a dose of test gel that absorbs into your skin everyday (when I’m taking other AAS like primo, winny, var, or deca). If I take anymore than what I am at now, I get hairy and acne and I cannot stand that shit.

What is the plunger material made of?
I am asking because if we are to use the pens with oil based AAS the BA will dissolve traditional rubber, silicon would have the best chance of surviving...
Either way this is a great find and at least it will make peptide adm. much easier.

So pretty easy with test flow and easier than slins… fuck i need to get this set up… easy sub q or im injects?

I had a used Fiast pen around so I yanked the vial from it. It looks similar to the ones available on aliexpress same grey plunger which seems to be made from some kind of silicone... it past the burn test but that does not mean it will be ok or that the ones on aliexpress are the same, i will submerge it in some BA but its going to take a while to see a change if there is any....

Edit :
Scratch what i said, after further research the fiasp pens plunger is made of styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) and seems to be relatively ok with BA and BB.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TTK
Back